Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. (1994 Views)

The Answer Of A German Muslim Scholar On Islam And Terrorism *worth D Read* / Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims / Jesus Pbuh Prophecy On Muhammad Pbuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by asco15(m): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
Do you know that the bible prophesy about the coming of islam in a vision that God revealed to phrophet Ezekiel?
Read Ezekiel 8:15-18
'15 Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these. 16 And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs towards the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east. 18 Therefore will i also deal in fury; mine eye shall not spare, niether will i have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will i not hear them'. Also read Deut.4:19.
I wonder if all the islamic scholars who have been studying the bible just to use it against christian have not read this part of the bible, or which religion practises what was written in those bible verses?
I need your interpretation pls, because i think that, those verses will stand as a judgement against islam after death, same with any religion that uses images or bow to anything made by God. Exod.20:4-5.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by yoddy(m): 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
Do you think it was referring to islam just cos it mentioned them facing east... I'm sure muslims in the far east face west when praying. wink

1 Like

Re: Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by asco15(m): 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
Then which religious dos it refer 2?
Re: Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by asco15(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
Then which religious dos it refer 2?
And why do we have 2 face and bow to a particular image or structure when i knw that God is everywhere.
Re: Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by lanrexlan(m): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
asco15: Do you know that the bible prophesy about the coming of islam in a vision that God revealed to phrophet Ezekiel?
Read Ezekiel 8:15-18
'15 Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these. 16 And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs towards the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east. 18 Therefore will i also deal in fury; mine eye shall not spare, niether will i have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will i not hear them'. Also read Deut.4:19.
I wonder if all the islamic scholars who have been studying the bible just to use it against christian have not read this part of the bible, or which religion practises what was written in those bible verses?
I need your interpretation pls, because i think that, those verses will stand as a judgement against islam after death, same with any religion that uses images or bow to anything made by God. Exod.20:4-5.
Op,are you on expired drugs? Do muslims worship the Sun? This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen on NL.
Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Fussilat 41:37 -And from among His Signs are the night and the day,and the sun and the moon.Prostrate not to the sun nor to the moon,but prostrate to Allah Who created them,if you (really) worship Him.Sun is a creation of Allah,we worship the creator and not the creations.It will be better to attach your prophecy to another thing.....Peace

6 Likes

Re: Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by asco15(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
U knw say even boko haram de bible? Read John 16:2 'They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service'

2 Likes

Re: Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by lanrexlan(m): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
asco15: U knw say even boko haram de bible? Read John 16:2 'They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service'
Go get better drugs and a good life

1 Like

Re: Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by asco15(m): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
lanrexlan: Op,are you on expired drugs? Do muslims worship the Sun? This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen on NL.
Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Fussilat 41:37 -And from among His Signs are the night and the day,and the sun and the moon.Prostrate not to the sun nor to the moon,but prostrate to Allah Who created them,if you (really) worship Him.Sun is a creation of Allah,we worship the creator and not the creations.It will be better to attach your prophecy to another thing.....Peace
ok. what if u r truely calling on allah but ur act of postrating 2 d sunrise is against Allah, just like some xtians bow before images and claim dey r worshiping God? Tnks.
Re: Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by lanrexlan(m): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
asco15:
ok. what if u r truely calling on allah but ur act of postrating 2 d sunrise is against Allah, just like some xtians bow before images and claim dey r worshiping God? Tnks.
If I may ask,how do you managed to escape from Yaba left?
Re: Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by cashkid: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
lanrexlan: If I may ask,how do you managed to escape from Yaba left?
is all over the news media that they av bn searching for one of their patient.
Re: Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by lanrexlan(m): 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
cashkid: is all over the news media that they av bn searching for one of their patient.
grin grin grin
Re: Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by SalC: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
@OP If you believe that portion of the bible was referring to islam, the only advice I have for is, don't feel offended when they quote the bible to justify their prophet's prophethood.
Re: Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by asco15(m): 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
The truth is dat bowing down b4 anything weda image or Kaaba is a wrong way of worshipping God who is a spirit and He is nt in a particular place but He is rather every.
It means u r going against ur quran and d bible. Beware!
Re: Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by asco15(m): 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sal C: @OP If you believe that portion of the bible was referring to islam, the only advice I have for is, don't feel offended when they quote the bible to justify their prophet's prophethood.
so wat interpretation will u give it? because u ppl always read d bible and try 2 use it 2 critisize xtians, then why won't u believe dat those verses critisizes ur way of worship?

2 Likes

Re: Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by SalC: 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
asco15:
so wat interpretation will u give it? because u ppl always read d bible and try 2 use it 2 critisize xtians, then why won't u believe dat those verses critisizes ur way of worship?
FYI am not a muslim.

I said that because whenever muslims quote the bible to authenticate their religion, we christians always cry foul. Why then should we quote thesame to bible to discredit them.

Christianity is completely different from islam, I hate seeing them compared. Let everybody face his or her religion.
Re: Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by Judek2(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sal C: FYI am not a muslim.

I said that because whenever muslims quote the bible to authenticate their religion, we christians always cry foul. Why then should we quote thesame to bible to discredit them.

Christianity is completely different from islam, I hate seeing them compared. Let everybody face his or her religion.

In this case, its not being compared..
Every prophesy has its own point. We can't just ignore it simply because we don't want trouble..

Actually, the verses in the Bible that shows the future of islam are plenty..
its all in line with the mistake of Abraham grin

1 Like

Re: Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by SalC: 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
Judek2:

In this case, its not being compared..
Every prophesy has its own point. We can't just ignore it simply because we don't want trouble..

Actually, the verses in the Bible that shows the future of islam are plenty..
its all in line with the mistake of Abraham grin
Mistake of Abraham? Meaning?
Re: Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by asco15(m): 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sal C: Mistake of Abraham? Meaning?
Ish+mael or hw dem dey spell am
Re: Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by SalC: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
asco15:
So ishmael is a mistake?
Re: Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by asco15(m): 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sal C: So ishmael is a mistake?
Sal C: So ishmael is a mistake?
yap, born out of d plan of God. Thats y he was sent away.

1 Like

Re: Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by SalC: 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
asco15:
Hmmm
Re: Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by lanrexlan(m): 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
asco15:
By you right?

1 Like

Re: Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by Judek2(m): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
asco15:

That's his name embarassed
Re: Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by Judek2(m): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2013

Ya.. Our father Abraham made a terrible mistake..
But we forgive him..
Re: Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by Rilwayne001: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
asco15: The truth is dat bowing down b4 anything weda image or Kaaba is a wrong way of worshipping God who is a spirit and He is nt in a particular place but He is rather every.
It means u r going against ur quran and d bible. Beware!

Why do u go to church wen God is everywhere?, U people re notin bt nitwit...u ask a question dey gave u d ansa, u re twistin thingz...Cant u jst leave islam nd continue worship ur 3 in 1 god
Re: Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by diamonda1: 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
Re: Bible Prophecy On Islam You May Not Know. by kkingso: 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ezikiel 8 did not only predict that Islam was bowing to the east and sun was wrong. He answered the most hidden question in Islam. The true identity of the Son of Man. Was it not Ironic that Ezikiel made this prophesy thousand of years before the birth of Jesus; Prophet Muhammad was said to be the son of man and with a single blow from chapter 8 of Ezikiel who is the real sun of man first accuse 70 elders who stood with those persecuting the world and also point to the 25 men in the house of Jehovah but bowing to the east and sun and somehow prophet Ezikiel who came thousands years before Jesus and Mohammad said this miracle that could change muslim community in general.

(1) (Reply)

These 3 Photos Will Make You Love Muslims More - Baraka Da Sallah / Swiss Politician Accepts Islam / Happy Eid Kabir To All Muslims. Drop Your Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.