Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,577 members, 7,812,876 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Don't Answer Their Questions! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Don't Answer Their Questions! (2077 Views)

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? / The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer / The 7 Deadly Questions Muslim Do Asked Christian And How To Give An Answer To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Don't Answer Their Questions! by Riskie(f): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2009
I think we should stop answering the questions of the Christian people of Nairaland. When they ask a question no matter how stupid it may seem the Muslims here always try to answer it. I asked a few questions some days ago and no one answered.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-216935.0.html

It is becuase they don't have answers or is it becuase they feel that they shouldn't be questioned?
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by Frizy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2009
What do you expect them to say. That Jesus is also a slave of Allah? grin grin grin
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by babs787(m): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2009
One of them has replied jare grin
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by Mustay(m): 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2009
Knowledge not shared is wasted.

Even though some of these people pose these questions to tease you or rubbish your religion, I think it's up to you to enlighten them out of their ignorance.

Everyone learns something.
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by tpia: 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2009
Riskie:

I think we should stop answering the questions of the Christian people of Nairaland. When they ask a question no matter how stupid it may seem the Muslims here always try to answer it. I asked a few questions some days ago and no one answered.

It is becuase they don't have answers or is it becuase they feel that they shouldn't be questioned?

People probably didnt bother answering at first because they knew from your previous posts, how you'd respond to any reply posed which wasnt in line with your hostile anti-Christian stance.

for example, here's your retort to one person who attempted to reply:

Riskie:

U have replied with the same BS I've been hearing all my life. No straight answers, just beating around the bush. TYPICAL. Your religion doesn't even make sense to you. Continue to worship your blond haired, blue eyed "lord and saviour". You people have no answers for anything yet u flood the Islam for Muslims section asking all kinds of retarded questions. Maybe you should question your own faith first.

Note: I'm not saying there arent Christians who arent as hostile to Islam as you are to Christianity. Just pointing out why it seems no one felt like responding to your question.
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2009
Riskie:

thou hypocrite, there are 3 full length answers on your post which you have deliberately ignored as BS because you want it to be BS. I will leave ur thread open so i remember to thoroughly answer your "questions" when i return.

How many muslim questions have YOU conveniently answered? How about i ask one simple one - How does islam specifically define two things - SIN and FAITH?
Thanks

Perhaps you have answers and you feel you can be questioned.
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by Riskie(f): 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2009
Sin in Islam refers to those behaviors and actions that all people are supposed to avoid. An action becomes a sin when it is expressly forbidden by Allah and is still done intentionally. There are 3 major categories of sin which include sins against Allah, sins against other Muslims and sins against humankind in general. The prophet Muhammad said that the worst of all sins is to associate others with Allah, thereafter follow abortion and fornication. Unlike in Christianity, Muslims do not believe in 'original sin' ie the sins of Adam and Eve passed down to all humanity. We believe people are born innocent and commit sins when they are aware of what sin is. Allah may chose to forgive any sin he wishes to, with or without the repentance of the sinner. The one and only sin that is completely unforgivable in Islam is idolatry.

[Al-Qur'an 4:48] ALLAH does not forgive idolatry, but He forgives lesser offenses for whomever He wills. Anyone who sets up idols beside ALLAH, has forged a horrendous offense

According to Islam, the Christians worship of Jesus fits into the category of idolatry:
[Al-Qur'an 9:31] They have set up their religious leaders and scholars as lords (by taking everything that they say, without thinking), instead of ALLAH. Others deified the Messiah, son of Mary. They were all commanded to worship only one god. There is no god except He. Be He (ALLAH) glorified, high above having any partners.

Faith in Islam encompasses many ideas not just the belief in one supreme being, who is ALLAH. There are six articles of faith. They are faith in the oneness and wholeness of ALLAH, faith in prophets including Jesus, faith in angels, in the holy books including the Bible and the Torah in their original forms not the adulterated forms in which they exist today,faith in destiny and faith in the hereafter or afterlife. Faith in Islam is not only about belief it is also about action. That is why we have the five pillars of Islam. They help strengthen our faith and our relationship with ALLAH.

I'm not going to go on and on posting to prove a point.  When I asked the question I asked I was trying to point out how foolish the Christ-worshippers here are for asking questions repeatedly and getting answers repeatedly and ignoring then only to turn around and ask the same retarded questions again and again. I'm not here to convert any one or change anyone's mind I simply think that people on the religion boards should simply shut up if they have nothing nice to say or are not trying to ask a genuine question. You people go around asking nonsensical question just to get people peeved or to start some kind of useless debate. If you love your faith so much concentrate on it and stop questioning others. The only reason to keep antagonizing or pestering others is because perhaps you don't feel fulfilled and you are looking for something or you want to be part of something but you are scared. If there are any other reasons I would like to know. Sheesh!! you guys remind me of those pesky Jehovah's witness who used to knock on my door every Sunday when I was a kid. Get a life. Face your Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2009
Riskie . . . your answers especially the one on faith has no basis in the quran. when i ask for the islamic definition of sin or faith i am not asking for your opinion but the quran's specific take on those subjects.

Here is one reason i ask that your answers be specific - Allah may chose to forgive any sin he wishes to, with or without the repentance of the sinner.

How does a muslim know whether allah has refused to forgive him even after "repentance" (another borrowed word that has NO islamic origin) and why?

Thank you again for looking into your quran.

NB: it would be nice if FOR ONCE a muslim can explain terms in islam without undue reference to christianity. Like someone once observed . . . it sounds sometimes as if islam merely exists to antagonize christianity.
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by olabowale(m): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2009
Sin: Is the disobedience to the commandment of Allah. It is called Zulm, Faishah. Sinners are transgressors; Fir'awn was one of such people. Allah says that he (Fir'wan) trangressed all bounds of evilness; Innahu Thargooh. Kufr is the deadliest type of sin, because it denies the right recognition and worship of the One and Only True God; Allah the Almighty Creator.

Faith: Is Iman (belief), with complete Ilm (knowledge) of that there is Only One God Allah, while such a believer by this denies (kafara) all other possibility of godship and worship; everything therefore in this category is taking as subject and worshipper of the One Single Lord God.

It is bowing one's will (Aslam) as Ibrahim did (Suratul Baqarah Verse 131; the moment Allah commanded him.) clearly and immediately upon commanded in a directive to do so. A believer must have full knowledge that there is One (Aslamu tubi Rabbil Alamiin) Lord of all Creations.

Read Verses 124 all through 131 or so, to know about the dialogue of Allah with Ibrahim (AS), the leader of mankind and whose house was forever chosen for leadership of the world. From this, you will read that from Ibrahim onward, and ending with Muhammad (AS), all prophets were chosen from his direct bloodline. Ismail and Isiaq. Then Yaqub and his descendants, ending with Jesus. Then God Almighty returned to the bigger branch; Ismail (AS) to bring about the end of all Messengership and prophethood, in the person of Muhammad Ibn Abdallah, al Hashimi, al Quraishi, al al Makkani, al Madini, the greatest of of mankind!

Is there any belief except 100%? Is there any faith but 100%?

Allah started Surah Baqarah with Alif, Laaam, Miiim. And He said; This is the Book (ALQur'aan Kariim), in it there is no single doubt. Then from vesre 3 through 5 He gave the quality of true belief, the people of faith. David, do you see yourself in that description?
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2009
Olabowale . . . i need to repeat myself.

[size=14pt]NB: it would be nice if FOR ONCE a muslim can explain terms in islam without undue reference to christianity. Like someone once observed . . . it sounds sometimes as if islam merely exists to antagonize christianity.[/size]

Olabowale . . . i have but one simple question for you - why did allah bring ALL but one of his "prophets" from the jewish line and why are they all exclusively biblical characters?
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by Riskie(f): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2009
@ David I'm guessing from what you said you have read the Qur'an from cover to cover  undecided The word repentance Islamically is referred to as tawbah. I guess now you also speak Fursah Arabic. WOW!!!

Nobody can know wether or not God has forgiven them and that is why we pray everyday. When Christ-worshippers go confess to the priest who supposedly has the power to forgive sins how do they know they are forgiven by God in actuality
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2009
olabowale:

From this, you will read that from Ibrahim onward, and ending with Muhammad (AS), all prophets were chosen from his direct bloodline. Ismail and Isiaq.

But allah promptly forgot about ismail's lineage and concentrated on the younger, Isaac . . . why?

olabowale:

Then Yaqub and his descendants

why did allah ALSO ignore Esau? According to your quran, allah chose both ismail and isaac as prophets no?

olabowale:

Then God Almighty returned to the bigger branch; Ismail (AS) to bring about the end of all Messengership and prophethood, in the person of Muhammad Ibn Abdallah, al Hashimi, al Quraishi, al al Makkani, al Madini, the greatest of of mankind!

From one lineage to another with no apparent reason? And suddenly allah stopped producing "prophets" since there are no jewish ones to plagiarise again?
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2009
Riskie:

@ David I'm guessing from what you said you have read the Qur'an from cover to cover undecided The word repentance Islamically is referred to as tawbah. I guess now you also speak Fursah Arabic. WOW!!!

excellent, thanks for educating me. we learn everyday no?

Riskie:

Nobody can know wether or not God has forgiven them and that is why we pray everyday. When Christ-worshippers go confess to the priest who supposedly has the power to forgive sins how do they know they are forgiven by God in actuality

1. I'm not catholic and most catholic practices are unbiblical so pls do not interprete the bible based on the follies of a group. No where in the bible did Christ or any of the early apostles ask that we confess sins to priests.

2. If you dont know that allah has forgiven you then why bother praying? suppose he chooses not to despite your prayers? How do you know?

3. We know God forgives our sins because it is explicit in the bible. He that confesseth and forsaketh shall find mercy. No ambiguity, no room for maybes or maybe nots.

Over to you.
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by Riskie(f): 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2009
OK David glad you learned something  smiley Masha Allah! I'm happy that you know you have a God who will forgive you no matter what. I am also happy that I have a God that is merciful and forgiving. I'm not going to go back and forth with you as I have observed that you tend to be exhaustive and stubborn. The only reason to ever argue with someone is if you are trying to convince them of something, which I will not attempt in this case. There is a part in Al-Qur'an Kareem that say whosoever ALLAH chooses to guide no one can misguide and whosoever ALLAH has chosen to misguide no one can guide aright. May ALLAH not make us amongst those who will be guided astray. AMIN!
Masalam!

Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by amebono14: 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2009
Riskie:

hahahhahahahahah when two powers jam the lesser one will bow,so islams hav bowed to the power of xtian God hahahahahahahhahahhahahaha
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by tope2000(f): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2009
Religion beliefs wahala

@OP
You are wrong for this.
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by Riskie(f): 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2009
amebo no.1:

hahahhahahahahah when two powers jam the lesser one will bow,so islams hav bowed to the power of Christian God hahahahahahahhahahhahahaha

Obviously your elevator doesn't reach the top floor undecided
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by amebono14: 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2009
Riskie:

Obviously your elevator doesn't reach the top floor  undecided

hahahahhahahahaahahhhaa i can't stop laffing hahahaahahhahahahha

*singing*

power jam power,power jam power,d lesser power must bow

power jam power,power jam power,d lesser power must bow

every power must bow,to the power of  Jesus
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by Riskie(f): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2009
Typical. I couldn't expect anything less than lousy singing from a Christ-worshipper. Afterall that's what you all refer to as worship grin
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by amebono14: 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2009
Riskie:

Typical. I couldn't expect anything less than lousy singing from a Christ-worshipper. Afterall that's what you all refer to as worship grin

hahhahahahahahhahahahah

i'ke di na obara jesus

i'ke di na obara jesus

there is power in the blood of Jesus

there is power in the blood of Jesus

every knee must bow to the power of Jesus

cool
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by KarmaMod(f): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2009
Is there a problem with singing?
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by Riskie(f): 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2009

Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by amebono14: 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2009
KarmaMod:

u dey mind am,maybe thier alfas should stop disturbing us in d morning wt their town cry grin grin grin grin

alaaaaaaaa akuba ooooooooo grin grin
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by amebono14: 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2009
there is power in dat name,that name JESUS,there is miracle in that name,that name JESUS

JESUS,JESUS,JESUS,JESUS,JESUS,JESUS,JESUS,JESUS
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2009
KarmaMod:

Some say its haram some say its not . . .

Riskie:

What do you refer to as "worship"? Striking your head on the ground 5 times a day mumbling in a strange language you don't understand? When you reverence ordinary kings on earth people sing songs of praise so how is it weird to do so for the One who lives forever?

Besides you havent attempted to answer any of the questions i put forward.
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2009
Riskie:

OK David glad you learned something smiley Masha Allah!

thank you. I will always acknowledge when i dont know something and i am set straight.

Riskie:

I'm happy that you know you have a God who will forgive you no matter what.

nothing could be more reassuring than knowing i have a God who loves me and understands me . . . of course that doesnt give me a license to sin.

Riskie:

I am also happy that I have a God that is merciful and forgiving.

He forgives whom he wills . . . that isnt a burden i want to carry through an entire lifetime.

Riskie:

I'm not going to go back and forth with you as I have observed that you tend to be exhaustive and stubborn. The only reason to ever argue with someone is if you are trying to convince them of something, which I will not attempt in this case.

I get this all the time. turns out the real problem is a lot of you havent really pondered on so many of the oddities of your beliefs. I tend to be stubborn because you really cant pull the wool over my eyes with vague answers to issues.

I ask pertinent questions - why are all your prophets JEWS except one?
- Have you ever stopped to ask why?

Why is the quran extremely sketchy about the lives and messages of every prophet but one?
- Have you ever asked why?

Why is islam predicated so much on being an opposing figure to christianity?
- Ever wondered why christians dont seem to spend so much time reading the quran as you devote to the bible?

Why do you need the bible to validate certain aspects of the quran?

Why is allah by an irrevocable decree going to put you in hell fire first?

These are concrete questions that you (not me) need to take seriously. Unlike the islamic lie that christians hate questions . . . christians vigorously question their faith . . . try attending a real bible study to find out.

Riskie:

There is a part in Al-Qur'an Kareem that say whosoever ALLAH chooses to guide no one can misguide and whosoever ALLAH has chosen to misguide no one can guide aright.

That is extreme wickedness.

Riskie:

May ALLAH not make us amongst those who will be guided astray. AMIN!
Masalam!

This is a prayer that even you are not sure allah will answer or not. Afterall he does whatsoever he wills so prayers are useless.
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by Riskie(f): 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2009
davidylan:

Some say its haram some say its not . . .

What do you refer to as "worship"? Striking your head on the ground 5 times a day mumbling in a strange language you don't understand? When you reverence ordinary kings on earth people sing songs of praise so how is it weird to do so for the One who lives forever?

Besides you havent attempted to answer any of the questions i put forward.

ROFL!!! Nobody strikes their head on the ground. As for mumbling a strange language, some of us actually endeavour to learn the language, or at least understand the prayers we recite  wink Those who choose to revere earthly human kings, that is their problem not mine. I don't know what questions you want me to answer and I won't even bother because all you want to do is refute things and argue which is pointless.

Amebo your name suits you so well. You, my dear a buffoon.  wink
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by amebono14: 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2009
Riskie:

Amebo your name suits you so well. You, my dear a buffoon.  ;

ouch embarassed embarassed wat have i done now? embarassed sad cry u see dis is wat d muslims resort to,insults,even when they r not insulted embarassed why r u calling me a buffoon now? embarassed

hahahaahahha riskie honey,if i were u,i wouldnt even go via insults,cos if i start wt u,ehehehehehehehehhe u will regret ever coming in contact wt amebo no.1 on dis forum

hahahha ask pple them go tell u,so make u drop insults and reason and also post wt ur head like an adult and not a kid kiss kiss

JESUS IS LORD cool
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by amebono14: 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2009
Riskie:

ROFL!!! Nobody strikes their head on the ground. As for mumbling a strange language, some of us actually endeavour to learn the language, or at least understand the prayers we recite  wink Those who choose to revere earthly human kings, that is their problem not mine. I don't know what questions you want me to answer and I won't even bother because all you want to do is refute things and argue which is pointless.

Amebo your name suits you so well. You, my dear a buffoon.  wink

hahahahah david she said she wont answer oooo,hahahahaha u see them want people to answer their own,but refuse to answer when asked

riskie dearie what r u scared off,david answered ur qstions so answer his grin grin grin
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by Riskie(f): 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2009
I was raised Christian due to my parents separation so I am not just some Muslim who follows because I was raised to believe in Islam.Some of the things you have mentioned I have struggled with myself. Like the whole idea of women being the most in hell and such. I at one point decided not to associate with any faith because of the questions I had. In the end I decided a few things:

1. Religion gives one's life a peace and structure that is hard to find without it
2. The most important thing in any religion is to worship ONE God.

I found these in Islam so everything else is just.   .   .   .whatever  undecided  LOL!

@ Amebo you haven't said anything useful the whole time. anyway there is nothing you can say online here that would hurt me in any way. This is a virtual world. If you knew me in reality you would mind your business and shut your colossal trap.  kiss
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2009
Riskie:

ROFL!!! Nobody strikes their head on the ground. As for mumbling a strange language, some of us actually endeavour to learn the language, or at least understand the prayers we recite  wink Those who choose to revere earthly human kings, that is their problem not mine.

and you devoted an entire 2 topics to it?  grin

Riskie:

I don't know what questions you want me to answer and I won't even bother because all you want to do is refute things and argue which is pointless.

dont worry, you're not the first neither are you going to be the last muslim who comes here with fire and brimstone chanting about questions then chicken out as soon as they are put across to you.

Infact the last line above quite clearly explains the "questions" you put up for christians to answer. It is apparent that all you wanted to do was refute, argue and ridicule which as you rightly agree is pointless.  grin

these people are confused they cant keep a story straight.

NB: Look again at the questions i posed . . . the first one is simple - why are all allah's prophets bar 1 JEWS and from the bible?
Re: Don't Answer Their Questions! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2009
Riskie:

I was raised Christian due to my parents separation so I am not just some Muslim who follows because I was raised to believe in Islam.Some of the things you have mentioned I have struggled with myself. Like the whole idea of women being the most in hell and such. I at one point decided not to associate with any faith because of the questions I had. In the end I decided a few things:

Raised to click "christian" on application forms is not the same as actually living a christian life. they are as far apart as the north pole is from the south.

Riskie:

1. Religion gives one's life a peace and structure that is hard to find without it

I took one look at virtually all muslim majority countries . . . there is NOT ONE of them where "peace" and "structure" is to be found. If i ask you where you live i wont be shocked to hear the US or UK . . . predominantly christian countries. I dont see any of you going to Saudi Arabia.

Riskie:

2. The most important thing in any religion is to worship ONE God.

Again the constant recourse to pitting your religion against christianity. grin Can islam stand alone without forever struggling with christianity?

- the most important thing to you in religion may be worshipping one god but will it make a difference since you go to hell by an irrevocable decree when you die anyway? Have you ever thought about that?

Riskie:

I found these in Islam so everything else is just. . . .whatever undecided LOL!

I'm not sure you honestly did.

(1) (2)

An Article That shows that we must always have in-depth knowledge of the Deen... / I Wish I Had Met You / Re: Who Is The True "muslim Lady"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.