Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,479 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

One Word For Akpos!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / One Word For Akpos!!! (1149 Views)

One Word For This Photo (lecturers beware) / Akpos And Family / The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Word For Akpos!!! by larride(m): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
It happened in a hospital in warri, Delta state. Intensive care unit (ICU) patients were dying in the same bed, every Sunday at 3pm. Doctors thought it was something supernatural. So, a team of medical experts gathered to investigate the cause or causes of the mysterious deaths.

The following Sunday, few minutes before 3pm, all the doctors and nurses stood around that particular bed waiting to see what it was. Then suddenly Akpos (part-time sweeper) entered the ICU, unplugged the life support system of that bed and plugged his blackberry charger. grin

One word for Akpos. angry
Re: One Word For Akpos!!! by bunmioguns(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
Akpos na Larride tongue
Re: One Word For Akpos!!! by festivity123: 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
larride: It happened in a hospital in warri, Delta state. Intensive care unit (ICU) patients were dying in the same bed, every Sunday at 3pm. Doctors thought it was something supernatural. So, a team of medical experts gathered to investigate the cause or causes of the mysterious deaths.

The following Sunday, few minutes before 3pm, all the doctors and nurses stood around that particular bed waiting to see what it was. Then suddenly Akpos (part-time sweeper) entered the ICU, unplugged the life support system of that bed and plugged his blackberry charger. grin

One word for Akpos. angry
akpos na mumu
Re: One Word For Akpos!!! by olukayoday(m): 12:35am On Oct 12, 2013
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....e.t.c
Re: One Word For Akpos!!! by larride(m): 7:03am On Oct 12, 2013
bunmioguns: Akpos na Larride tongue

Bunmioguns!!! How many times I call you, you don craze for head walai
Re: One Word For Akpos!!! by sweetiePe(f): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2013
Re: One Word For Akpos!!! by larride(m): 2:58pm On Apr 03
Diggz

Do you still have access to that diggz.larride email?
Re: One Word For Akpos!!! by diggz: 4:05pm On Apr 03
larride:
Diggz

Do you still have access to that diggz.larride email?

Hafa bro? I never use am for a very long time o I no go lie. Sup?
Re: One Word For Akpos!!! by larride(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03
diggz:

Hafa bro? I never use am for a living my time o I no go lie. Sup?

I wan send you a mail ni.
Re: One Word For Akpos!!! by diggz: 4:30pm On Apr 03
larride:

I wan send you a mail ni.

OK. No wahala. Send I try see if I fit access am... If not... I go let you know or create another that you can message me on bro
Re: One Word For Akpos!!! by larride(m): 4:41pm On Apr 03
diggz:

OK. No wahala. Send I try see if I fit access am... If not... I go let you know or create another that you can message me on bro

Ok done.
Re: One Word For Akpos!!! by larride(m): 5:00pm On Apr 03
diggz:

I think the email is larride.diggz
Re: One Word For Akpos!!! by diggz: 11:46am On Apr 04
larride:

I think the email is larride.diggz

Bro, hafa? Unfortunately, I can't access that account anymore. Please drop your email in any of the dead threads and leave me a mention. Thanks.
Re: One Word For Akpos!!! by larride(m): 12:07pm On Apr 04
diggz:

Bro, hafa? Unfortunately, I can't access that account anymore. Please drop your email in any of the dead threads and leave me a mention. Thanks.

Okay thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pic / How do you swim in this kind of pool (pics). / Joke Of The Day|blonde Burn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.