Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

"If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman (5367 Views)

Johnson Suleman Gives Mercedes-Matrix To Chris Morgan (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
Acidosis:

hahahaha....

This is the best place for people to broadcast their frustration
the mods here, i learnt are very mean/sadists. So cos of dat, i wnt reply u. **yawns**
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
The OP said a lot, but ended up saying nothing. undecided
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by ayusco85(m): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2013
And i convinced ma mum to sell all her jewelries because one pastor said they wil go to hell, now this again? Nigeria is ravaged by this pastors who claim they knw it all. Religion is one of our biggest problem in naija
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
I am equally surprised here. But not very surprised. His messages often tends towards holiness among a number of things. And you should know expect this from any holiness preacher here in Nigeria.
I think providing us with a clip of this on youtube would not be a bad idea.
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by emyrald91(m): 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
just saw this. op whats now d difference between d apostle and you. infact he is better. y r u bent on tarnishing the image of a man u r not fit to untie d lace of his shoes.
what do u have wit d sis linda? was she ur favourite? y do u fill so bitter
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by emyrald91(m): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
Cntd... op is d church meant for saints or sinners? are u nt a sinner or has ur pastor sent u out?
As a man, he may b out of spiritual grace while he spoke (dts if u didnt lie anyway).
it happens to preachers, it happened to paul.
watch ur words

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know The Lyrics To This Praise Song Pls? / Did Jesus Really Walk On Water ? What Kinda Magic Trick Is That Sef ? / Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.