Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt (40166 Views)

Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures) / Photos From The Building Collapse In Lekki, Lagos This Morning / Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
More .....

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by TinoTino(m): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Boss Spyder nice work please am into wardrobe and kitchen cabinet and would love to show you my works please give me an email where I can send them to you. Cheers
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
TinoTino:
Boss Spyder nice work please am into wardrobe and kitchen cabinet and would love to show you my works please give me an email where I can send them to you. Cheers

Ok, I will take note of your mail address. Thanks.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by TinoTino(m): 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
spyder880:

Ok, I will take note of your mail address. Thanks.

mail sent
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by smiley001(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Good project here Mr Spider.
next time u av a project in d south west, u can give us ur mandate... We presently cover Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, and Kwara.

For ur subsequent material needs,
We r tested and trusted .
A trial may convince.
We have our own trucks and we use our own trucks for
delivery and dats y r prices are far different from others.
We deliver a complete tonnage requested.
NB: If u r not satisfied with d tonnage and d quality of d
material at delivery, u av d right not to pay us.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Let's place a wooden platform for the decking slab. ........

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
This living room is going to have a void over it.

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
All around the living room, the dining room is visible. .........

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
The platform. .......

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by peaceland(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
spyder880:
The platform. .......
Oga Spyder,
well done sir,
on a different note and just wondering aloud - I am worried at the volume of wood we use in construction in this part of the world (and perhaps world over).
is there no renewable or sustainable material that can be used for the planks being used here? - this is one of the few reasons why woodwork and furniture are getting extremely expensive (in my opinion).
I know you are quite intelligent and believe you are already looking at more sustainable ways.
The way the world is going (maybe not now in Africa) soon businesses will not be able to get good deals if they do not inculcate environmentally sustainable measures.
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by CHANCEMAN: 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
peaceland:

Oga Spyder,
well done sir,
on a different note and just wondering aloud - I am worried at the volume of wood we use in construction in this part of the world (and perhaps world over).
is there no renewable or sustainable material that can be used for the planks being used here? - this is one of the few reasons why woodwork and furniture are getting extremely expensive (in my opinion).
I know you are quite intelligent and believe you are already looking at more sustainable ways.
The way the world is going (maybe not now in Africa) soon businesses will not be able to get good deals if they do not inculcate environmentally sustainable measures.
Thank you sir

Is wood not renewable material?
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by peaceland(m): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
CHANCEMAN:

Is wood not renewable material?
the rate at which wood is being used is higher than new trees planted. As such we run the risk of using up faster. sorry phone typing

1 Like

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
peaceland:

Oga Spyder,
well done sir,
Thank you sir

Thank you, the thing is giving me too much concern, but the way to run around it is the problem. There doesn't seem to be easier, cost effective methods right now, but we are still experimenting. If you miss the budget or time plan with a client because you are trying alternatives, he will not be happy with you. We shall get there.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by TinoTino(m): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hello sir did you receive the mail?
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 6:29am On Jul 09, 2015
TinoTino:
Hello sir did you receive the mail?

Yes I did, thank you.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Work continues here......

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Bringing up the rods........

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
More. ..

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by adozie(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Oga Spyder, I am an ardent follower of your work.

Please can you recommend for me a very good person that will do POP work in my house in Owerri. Property is located directly opposite IMO Poly about 15 mins from Concord.
Will be appreciated if you can drop me a number that I can call. Don't mind paying you for supervision if the overall price is right

Thanks
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by skimmer01(m): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nice one the boss.......steve
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by janykute: 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
adozie:

Please can you recommend for me a very good person that will do POP work in my house in Owerri. Property is located directly opposite IMO Poly about 15 mins from Concord.
Will be appreciated if you can drop me a number that I can call. Don't mind paying you for supervision if the overall price is right

Thanks
If Spyder is too busy to assist I can give you the contact of the Togolese guy that did mine.It was an excellent job and at a very good prics.Let me know if Spyder is too busy for this.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
adozie:

Thanks

Most of my good men are based in Enugu and PH and are busy at the moment, I wish I could help. Thanks.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by erico2k2(m): 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
spyder880:

Most of my good men are based in Enugu and PH and are busy at the moment, I wish I could help. Thanks.
nice work you got going, can i ask, are you using 16mm for the decking/ or jst for the re enforcement?
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 4:38am On Jul 15, 2015
erico2k2:

nice work you got going, can i ask, are you using 16mm for the decking/ or jst for the re enforcement?

I am using Y16 only for the decking beam reinforcement.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by erico2k2(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2015
spyder880:

I am using Y16 only for the decking beam reinforcement.
so is the slab is 12 mm?
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
erico2k2:

so is the slab is 12 mm?

Yes.
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by erico2k2(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
spyder880:

Yes.
thanks bunch
Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
We are closing in the decking wood works in readiness for the concrete cast.

1 Like

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2015
All ready to cast.

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
The staircase area after the decking slab was completed. ..........

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
Around the living room void, after the decking cast..........

Re: The Building Of The Elegant 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Floor space. ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help Select The Best Color For My House / How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? / A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.