Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

GLO Cheating Us Of Data - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GLO Cheating Us Of Data (4162 Views)

In terms Of Data Plan, Which Network Is Your Best In 2015? / The New Airtel 10 Padis With Free 15mb Of Data. / Mtn Free 1gb Of Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GLO Cheating Us Of Data by J0sh007: 12:07am On Oct 25, 2013
Mr lulu. I've been trying my very best to ignore you. For me to have complained means i have a problem and i'm not a novice. Maybe u could have assumed that i dont know what i'm saying. Pls shut ur mouth if u dont have any reasonable thing to contribute to the solving of this problem
Re: GLO Cheating Us Of Data by Obinnau(m): 6:28am On Oct 25, 2013
J0sh007: God catch glo. I've been complaining now i've got them back. Before i started this session i had 1mb data left now i've downloaded 50mb worth of files And counting. Dats hw i'll keep milking them. For the first time in my life i discovered a browsing cheat myself. In fact i'm using it now and i just cranked my browser image settings to max!. Mwah josh u too bad
hey josh?
Re: GLO Cheating Us Of Data by luluosas(m): 10:32am On Oct 25, 2013
J0sh007: Mr lulu. I've been trying my very best to ignore you. For me to have complained means i have a problem and i'm not a novice. Maybe u could have assumed that i dont know what i'm saying. Pls shut ur mouth if u dont have any reasonable thing to contribute to the solving of this problem
Thank you very much for the insults okay.
Now, for me just advising you that stealing is a crime, you asked me to shut up. I have heard sir. Keep on stealing but don't say you weren't warn.
God bless you.
Re: GLO Cheating Us Of Data by J0sh007: 11:20am On Oct 25, 2013
^^ what is this one saying?. I made a wrong statement. I probably forgot to mention that the first tweak i discovered was for mtn. And still works till date. But i have no reason to cheat mtn so i dont use it. I didnt actually mention the reason y i dont subscribe for data on glo. So pls just mind ur business
Re: GLO Cheating Us Of Data by luluosas(m): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
J0sh007: ^^ what is this one saying?. I made a wrong statement. I probably forgot to mention that the first tweak i discovered was for mtn. And still works till date. But i have no reason to cheat mtn so i dont use it. I didnt actually mention the reason y i dont subscribe for data on glo. So pls just mind ur business
Go and check the very first post I quoted you.
Re: GLO Cheating Us Of Data by obi4eze(m): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2013
Oga Lulu please help me o! I'd been browsing using the gloflat settings but the connection is now slow. I find it hard to download apps from playstore. Is yours fast? Please what do I do?
Re: GLO Cheating Us Of Data by luluosas(m): 12:19am On Oct 29, 2013
obi4eze: Oga Lulu please help me o! I'd been browsing using the gloflat settings but the connection is now slow. I find it hard to download apps from playstore. Is yours fast? Please what do I do?
On a paid data plan, the speed is awesome. But, on free Bounce data bonus, it is not browsing at all.
Re: GLO Cheating Us Of Data by J0sh007: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2013
^^whats the essence?
Re: GLO Cheating Us Of Data by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 30, 2013
Glo has resubscribed my bounce to an unknown plan without my consent. I loaded 200 naira Recharge card, instead of getting the usual 30MB, I got only 5MB and additional 200 naira bonus which I am yet to know whether the bonus is for glo to glo or glo to other networks. This is pure robbery.
Re: GLO Cheating Us Of Data by J0sh007: 7:42am On Oct 30, 2013
^^congratulations, we're in the same boat. I just got remigrated frm gbam on my 2nd sim. Nd i have to pay N105 to go back.
Re: GLO Cheating Us Of Data by luluosas(m): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2013
petaling: Glo has resubscribed my bounce to an unknown plan without my consent. I loaded 200 naira Recharge card, instead of getting the usual 30MB, I got only 5MB and additional 200 naira bonus which I am yet to know whether the bonus is for glo to glo or glo to other networks. This is pure robbery.
Dial #100# to know the plan you were migrated to by Glo. But, I think it is WelcomeBack plan which charges 20k/sec flat rate and the bonus is for glo-to-glo calls only.
Re: GLO Cheating Us Of Data by majalisa(m): 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
J0sh007: ^^congratulations, we're in the same boat. I just got remigrated frm gbam on my 2nd sim. Nd i have to pay N105 to go back.
and y is it so?see forceful migration
Re: GLO Cheating Us Of Data by J0sh007: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
I dont know o. And the most annoying part is when u call customer care and u spend up to 20mins waiting for them to pick up. One mumu picks it and after hearing ur complains says they cant check ur line now. Irritating!
Re: GLO Cheating Us Of Data by majalisa(m): 3:03am On Nov 18, 2013
J0sh007: I dont know o. And the most annoying part is when u call customer care and u spend up to 20mins waiting for them to pick up. One mumu picks it and after hearing ur complains says they cant check ur line now. Irritating!
thot I was d only one bin treated lyk a leper by glo's CCs.useless network

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Root Your Tecno D3, N3, And P3 / MTN’S Apptitude Offers 30 Days Of Free Browsing For Nigerians / Enjoy Unlimited Mtn Bundle For Just #150

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.