Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Stella Damasus Sheds Tears For World International Day Of The Girl Child(watch) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Sheds Tears For World International Day Of The Girl Child(watch) (691 Views)

[PHOTO] Lil Kesh, Sheds Tears After The Headies Drama / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage / I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Sheds Tears For World International Day Of The Girl Child(watch) by airedales: 9:57am On Oct 12, 2013
Nollywood actress/Activist Stella Damasus marked the World International Day of the Girl Child on Friday 11th Oct,2013 by releasing an emotional video for #childnotbride#
She breaks down in tears and says...

“My heart still bleeds for the millions of girls all over the world who still do not have a voice to speak. They are still given away in marriage even at age 9, no education, no social relevance, no hope for a promising future. I do pray that you will lend your voice and save a child today.”

watch video @http:///C2jqI

(1) (Reply)

Which Rappers Lie Most About Their Money? / Wande Coal Releases Hot New Photos / New Stunning Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.