Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,210 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus (40747 Views)

I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage / Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Bootylicious(f): 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
“I Am Not As silly As You Think” STELLA DAMASUS Replies Bloggers And Journalist

Unedited memo from Stella Damasus:

I have been trending for the past two days now. Day one was about people wishing me well and praying for me on my birthday. Day two is now filled with gossip, scandals and all sorts, but that is as far as the so called journalists and bloggers are concerned. As far as I am concerned I had a blast on my birthday and I will not allow other human beings steal my joy regardless.

I choose to enjoy my life because I know I deserve it. Nobody went through my own trying times with me and I did not go through any with others.

When God decides to bless me, turn my mourning to dancing, turn my tears to laughter and turn my anger to happiness, no man on earth can change it or spoil it.

Truth is, I laughed when I saw some of the blogs and websites quoting and saying things they know absolutely nothing about. Writing things they have heard without concrete evidence, ghosts that cannot show their faces and ask direct questions. But they believe and think that they can wake up one day and decide people’s fate and destiny. Unfortunately they are made to feel important because people hate to read positive things and achievements, but give them juicy gossip and all of a sudden you become the most popular writer who has gist on everybody.

I realized that when I write blogs and articles about important information, encouragement, education and positive things, only twenty percent out of a hundred actually read it and leave comments. The other eighty percent jump at the gossip and scandals and then start to ask me stupid questions. These are people who have not communicated with me in ages but all of a sudden they feel the need to profess undying friendship and a listening ear. The fact that they believe I have the time or energy to respond to the most trivial issues baffles me.

Let me repeat myself in case some of these people missed it. “I really do not care what you say or write, the truth is who God has blessed no man can curse” , and if you believe that trying to turn a wonderful birthday into a global gossip game will make me feel bad then I am so sorry this Stella is not as stupid as you think”

source:http://abidemionline.com/gist/i-am-not-as-stupid-as-you-think-stella-damasus-replies-bloggers-and-journalists/

20 Likes

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by emilyone(f): 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
hmmm... ride on Madam husband snatcher! Pason taa fi nan iyale, o nbe loke aja.

19 Likes

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Bootylicious(f): 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
Dont mind her, shameless
emilyone: hmmm... ride on Madam husband snatcher! Pason taa fi nan iyale, o nbe loke aja.

4 Likes

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Tjohn1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
Stella, you were once married to Jaiye of blessed memory, how would you have felt if another lady snatched him from you?
Now Jaiye is no more and you are already twice married angry angry first to Lanre Nzeribe now to Doris husband, and you think you will be happy? You lie!!!

20 Likes

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Tjohn1(m): 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
Stella, i forgot to add that you are "SUPER DUBA SILLY"

2 Likes

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by feminineA: 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
You just confirmed their story!! Don't forget whatever you build on a rocky foundation will eventually crumble

2 Likes

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by sKeetz(m): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
Cut the lady some slacks y'all...

there is more to than meets the eye!

8 Likes

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by tpia5: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2013
Hasnt the media been reporting various marriages for her over the years.

You people always believe everything you read.

3 Likes

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by sagytariusTM1: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
Is Stella from Damascus?

12 Likes

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Caracta(f): 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
"I am not as silly as you think" means "I am silly but not to the extent you think"

52 Likes

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
Caracta: "I am not as silly as you think" means "I am silly but not to the extent you think"
Hahahahahahaha......not nice angry
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by SisiKill1: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
Good for her!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
emilyone: hmmm... ride on Madam husband snatcher! Pason taa fi nan iyale, o nbe loke aja.
How are u guys sure though, it might just be a rumor.

2 Likes

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
Alright; all she’s saying is just ranting. Is she married to him or not? Cos it’s not clear from her reply…..
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
Who's this person? - What does she do? - Why is her name Stella Damascus? - and is she from Syria?

Also, how come she has two foreign names? - what happened to Afrikan names?

Rastaman a waan noe why mi Afrikans fi act lek dem Babylonians!!

Jah bless!

2 Likes

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by hrmkz: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
See them ... judge of NL

You ladies better tread gently cos you do not know what tommorow holds for you and which tight decision you will have to make.

9 Likes

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by browncool(m): 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
sagytarius™:
Is Stella from Damascus?
No she is from Dubai Dumb A$S

2 Likes

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
So she neither confirmed nor denied the rumors. Rather, she told us she's not as silly as we think. Issorait.

Next thread.

4 Likes

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
Low self-esteem having and cowardly Afrikans a fi lek errthing except being Afrikans, ya noe...

Fiyah fi burn dem lek babylonians!
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
ShymmexLion: Low self-esteem having and cowardly Afrikans a fi lek errthing except being Afrikans, ya noe...

Fiyah burn dem lek babylonians!

Shut up!!

5 Likes

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by browncool(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
Kai Nairaland guys bad finish nor be small
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
Why dis bomboclart fishy pum pum slag fi quote mi post?

Go play somewhere else, duffer..

Rasta ain't got time fi yuh pum pum bizness today... undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Okijajuju1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
Na wah for Yoruba people o!! See player-hating! shocked
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Eneze1(f): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
no straight reply nice one undecided
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
Bootylicious: Dont mind her, shameless
T-john:
Stella, you were once married to Jaiye of blessed memory, how would you have felt if another lady snatched him from you?
Now Jaiye is no more and you are already twice married angry angry first to Lanre Nzeribe now to Doris husband, and you think you will be happy? You lie!!!
Meet the judges.

Did you miss the news that said the guy in question is Doris EX- husband (emphasis on the EX)? Did Stella hold the man at gunpoint to marry her? Did she use juju on him?

Help me understand your thought processes.

22 Likes

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Mutaino7(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
Exactly what she said, people tend to listen to negative than the positive. Am not suprise but the trash some ladies are spewing already. What evidence do you have on her to proof that she's a husband snatcher. Bloggers and journalist tried marrying her with Sammy oposu in recent years and its a futile effort.
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
You guys should all let her be.
Remember its her,she's somewhere now enjoying herself and here you are ranting.

3 Likes

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
Okija_juju: Na wah for Yoruba people o!! See player-hating! shocked
Warn yourself! angry
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by yuzedo: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
Fùck haters tho. Y'all dunno shït about a person's life. **drops mic**

3 Likes

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Paschal007: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2013

3 Likes

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by AbdulAdam56(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
gossipers they vex tongue
gossipers they vex
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Abujafood: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
99% of people who commented on this post like Juicy gossip and gist!

But on a more serious note Stella, who cares if you care?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos) / Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] / Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.