Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

What Is Wrong About Affiliate Marketing? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Wrong About Affiliate Marketing? (506 Views)

Facts About Affiliate Programs And How To Make Money With Them / Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped / Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong About Affiliate Marketing? by Intelligence: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2013
Yes. This issue has been bothering me for a while now.

I observed that people's reaction to affiliate marketing here on our forum discussion is very harsh. On several occasions; when people post affiliate links; the next thing another poster will shout is 'scam scam scam' but coming to think about it affiliate marketing is a tremendous way of advertising and eventuallly selling ur products through others; who make money in return. Anyway; if U think there's anything wrong with posting affiliate links; please do well to say so here; let's know about it.

As for me; I make real money from affiliate marketing by posting my links; embedded in a shortened url; which means u cannot access the advertised product untill U click.

My signature and quote will tell better. Dnt conclude on anything untill uve tested it urself and it fails. I must tell u; Affiliate marketing is a real way of making enough money online. I'm a witness. Pls post what U think abt this; -affiliate marketing;;;; good/bad
Re: What Is Wrong About Affiliate Marketing? by Intelligence: 10:22am On Oct 12, 2013
Re: What Is Wrong About Affiliate Marketing? by topfet(m): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
I believe it's lack of proper knowledge and research on this business that makes people think it's a scam, yet many are making their cool money by doing this business. I use to be one of those who detests this business not until I found one that has all the resources to train me. now, I am enjoying the business and making money on it, although still little but with time I believe it will grow, that's another reason why many don't like it, because they think it's a rich-quick-scheme, which is not.
Re: What Is Wrong About Affiliate Marketing? by topfet(m): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
I believe that the key to succeeding in any affiliate marketing is better understanding of the company's compensation plan and actions that bring about the compensation couple with persistence and patience

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Is Fooling Nigerians / Iwriters. All You Need To Know. / London Theater Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.