Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Whatever Happened To "us",the Nigerian Soap On Nta Network? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Whatever Happened To "us",the Nigerian Soap On Nta Network? (1527 Views)

Tinsel Is Still The Best Nigerian Soap On Tv / Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? / Current Nigerian Soap Operas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatever Happened To "us",the Nigerian Soap On Nta Network? by sookoo: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2008
did anyone in the house used to watch US,a nigerian soap on NTAnetwork last year?i enjoyed it so much because it was such an entertaining soap and profesionally acted,directed and scripted.pls,is it still showing and when?
Re: Whatever Happened To "us",the Nigerian Soap On Nta Network? by Richguys: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2008
i think there is no more story to tell so they just pack up.

(1) (Reply)

I Love The Yoruba Language / Can Uti Nwachukwu, Bryan Okwara & Ors Make “true Citizens” Fly In Cinemas? / Five Reasons You Should (NOT) Watch Jim Iyke: Unscripted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.