Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) (30697 Views)

Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) / Super Eagles Arrive Tanzania Ahead Of AFCON Qualifiers (Photos) / Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
I am impressed with the attitude of the Ethiopians

Boys you have my full support! get the 3 points for us.

When Ethiopians come to Calabar we will reciprocate their courtesy.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
plainmirror: Aboki go still be aboki, even if Ʊ carry am go pluto.
Musa na musa tongue

His Bank Balance is probably larger than urs!
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by AK481(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
If u work hard and u re successful,there will be no need to introduce urself,people will introduce themselves.

Lord may this be my case in the I T world.
And may u liking this post never introduce urself in ur field.

17 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by sharubutu(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
dheaven: Where is the pictures

Seems you're as sick as your grammar.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
The Ethiopian airport looks better than the Nigeria international airport in Lagos. There is something basically wrong with Nigerians to put up standard infrastructure. Jeez! Nigerians need to learn something about aesthetic and standard development.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Bamirex(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
kingzjay: Goodluck guys... #Mikel looks more handsome
the most important na for dem to win o
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
MeGaStReEt: What is Obinna and especially Ahmed Musa doing in Ethiopia? What business do they have wearing the Nigeria Jersey btw? I must be dreaming. Ahmed Musa in Ethiopia? To do what?

To play football

The pace of Ahmed Musa is very important to the team. The reason we are able to build the team around Mikel who plays most time as a deep lying playmaker (or what I sometimes call false Number 10) is because we usually have 3 very mobile strikers always running and looking for a pass. Without the movement of Musa, Moses, Emenike, Ideye or Oduamadi . . . . .Onazi and Mikel will look very average trust me.

It is time to give Ahmed Musa his due. he is very important to the team.

5 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Laenec: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
The Ethiopians are in trouble. See our boys representing o. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by wengerjay(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
And the action begins.Catch ya on dstv SELECTsport tommorrow,1.30pm.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by patostation(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
demmy55: See their head. See as dem carry headset for head finish. Dem go dey form yankee footballers, make dem beta play yankee pattern 2mao o!

Yeye man, na you get ya mouth! Which Yankee pattern you wan make dem play, basketball abi rugby?
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
plainmirror: Aboki go still be aboki, even if Ʊ carry am go pluto.
Musa na musa tongue
U are a learner na wo told u musa na aboki,.. Is 4m Auchi in Edo state moses an two others are Edo also,..but he leaves there just as ur vice-president too that's why hausa are angry...
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
I like the way they wear green+white+green while travelling. . . . .repping Naija at all time
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
Make una no luk uche face ooh becoz all those eligants girls traps be4 u guyz,..after our 3successfull point una fit lick them sha..
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by MeGaStReEt: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
mikeansy:

To play football

The pace of Ahmed Musa is very important to the team. The reason we are able to build the team around Mikel who plays most time as a deep lying playmaker (or what I sometimes call false Number 10) is because we usually have 3 very mobile strikers always running and looking for a pass. Without the movement of Musa, Moses, Emenike, Ideye or Oduamadi . . . . .Onazi and Mikel will look very average trust me.

It is time to give Ahmed Musa his due. he is very important to the team.

We are going for a football match and not to run a marathon, Musa does not have brain for football. He should be doing something else. I am very sure you watched the last nations cup. How many pass did Ahmed Musa make? How many deadly crosses did he make? In fact show me ONE accurate pass Ahmed Musa made to his team mate (I am not talking of the opposition now) since he's been playing for Nigeria. If we are looking for people with pace without brain, Pius Ikedia would be the best winger in the world... Damnnnnn pace
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by kevinkod(m): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
[quote author=dheaven][b]Where is the pictures.

Bros ar u saying someting?
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by haibe(m): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
Odukes: If only there will transform this swag to the field of play and bring me THREE points, I will be so happyyy. Goodluck boiz.

it seems to me that it's goals that matters in both legs.

The team with the highest goals will scale through, points isn't the key factor since its not a league.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Ladybianca(f): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
wow, dats my mikel looking xo #GHEN GHEN# and #FWESH#

runs out of thread before all the haters in nairaland crucify me:p
tong awt
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by sulebello: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
I beg you people in the name of God to drop all these swagger before enter the field and play well so that the swagger will be able to continue after the match. I wish you and all Nigerians best of luck.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Ezemust: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
Up milkel
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by purplekayc(m): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
predictions?
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
If at all dey qualify,na second round them go knock them out...
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
MeGaStReEt:

We are going for a football match and not to run a marathon, Musa does not have brain for football. He should be doing something else. I am very sure you watched the last nations cup. How many pass did Ahmed Musa make? How many deadly crosses did he make? In fact show me ONE accurate pass Ahmed Musa made to his team mate (I am not talking of the opposition now) since he's been playing for Nigeria. If we are looking for people with pace without brain, Pius Ikedia would be the best winger in the world... Damnnnnn pace

look there is no doubt that Musa needs to improve on his crossing and finishing but a lot of coaches out there use very young wingers with raw pace to provide width and movement up field.

Ahmed Musa is a good player, he will be in 1st eleven tomorrow.

Also don't forget too soon how this goal against Kenya was crucial in us qualifying in this playing tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_37VEyRFww
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by yinparc: 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
Q.Mark:
It's one thing to be a star and another to be a known star. All eyes, cameras and attention on Mikel & Moses.
gud talk
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by MeGaStReEt: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
mikeansy:

look there is no doubt that Musa needs to improve on his crossing and finishing but a lot of coaches out there use very young wingers with raw pace to provide width and movement up field.

Ahmed Musa is a good player, he will be in 1st eleven tomorrow.

Also don't forget too soon how this goal against Kenya was crucial in us qualifying in this playing tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_37VEyRFww

Musa will only be in the team because of politics. He is from the North. No right thinking coach will play a niccur who run around like a headless chicken. You show me video of A goal he scores, no videos for assist, accurate pass (Even if it's just one in all his appearances) or a deadly cross from a so called winger..... i giff up
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by makizee(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
What i see in this pictures is their really good looking Airport....Compared to MMIA or Abuja Airport...our should be referred to as a Bus Terminal

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by ennon92(m): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
sisipelebe: If at all dey qualify,na second round them go knock them out...
u for go knock them out now.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Jayuba(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
Am feeling like a super star because of my players.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Caprison(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
fuckluv: See them!
Too much swag!!
Go Eagles!!! kiss kiss kiss
too much swag no be small...i dey feel them big time...
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by obiokey2001: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
Nigerians are dominating Africa in all things.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by nerodenero: 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
Mikel stealing the show on arrival and hope he steals the show on the field of play tomorrow.God bless Eagles!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Chinedu Missing - Kano Pillars FC Declare / Under 1.5 Goals In Both Halves / Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.