Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) (30699 Views)

Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) / Super Eagles Arrive Tanzania Ahead Of AFCON Qualifiers (Photos) / Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
So we no fit make suit for our players and officials?dey look to casual for my liking,mtcheeew
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
MeGaStReEt: What is Obinna and especially Ahmed Musa doing in Ethiopia? What business do they have wearing the Nigeria Jersey btw? I must be dreaming. Ahmed Musa in Ethiopia? To do what?

Ahmed musa might be the only difference btw qualification and losing. Never underestimate dt guy.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by MeGaStReEt: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
django1:

Ahmed musa might be the only difference btw qualification and losing. Never underestimate dt guy.

As usual we are going to be playing 10 against 12 with Musa playing against us despite the fact that he would be putting on a Nigeria jersey
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Davo93(m): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
IYA NGBALI: So we no fit make suit for our players and officials?dey look to casual for my liking,mtcheeew
God fit use you na grin
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by klax(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
To be honest I respect the Ethiopians for the warm welcome they gave the Super Eagle. Football is a game and not war im so delighted the way they welcome our boys I just wish the Super Eagle goodluck.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by mamagee3(f): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
Nice to see them. . .I hope they win the match

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Edoblakky(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
This one that we are praising the Ethiopians like say dem be angels, my fear na make dem nor release their hot chics on our boys because if they do hmmm, then it has ruffed......
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
MeGaStReEt:

Musa will only be in the team because of politics. He is from the North. No right thinking coach will play a niccur who run around like a headless chicken. You show me video of A goal he scores, no videos for assist, accurate pass (Even if it's just one in all his appearances) or a deadly cross from a so called winger..... i giff up

the politics that include Musa in the team is the same politics that made players like Theo Walcott, Aron Lennon, Pius Ikedia, Tijani Babangida, Marc Omermas, Valubuena professional footballers. They are all quick and for obvious reasons the quickest players are not the most elegant. But they have their use too

I will select Ahmed Musa if I am the Nigerian coach too

He is a regular at CSKA Moscow, cant imagine he is selected there too because he is from the North

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by DejiAdewumi: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
God will be our defense and attacker. He will crown super eagles little effort with goals IJN
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by haibe(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
in other news, aristide bance misses penalty,
still draw between Burkina faso and algeria
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by MeGaStReEt: 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
mikeansy:

the politics that include Musa in the team is the same politics that made players like Theo Walcott, Aron Lennon, Pius Ikedia, Tijani Babangida, Marc Omermas, Valubuena professional footballers. They are all quick and for obvious reasons the quickest players are not the most elegant. But they have their use too

I will select Ahmed Musa if I am the Nigerian coach too

He is a regular at CSKA Moscow, cant imagine he is selected there too because he is from the North

You should be comparing Musa to the like of Raheem Sterling, Kerim Frei and not established footballers. Ahmed Musa is useless to Nigeria national team.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Rejoice5000(f): 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
thank God 4 safe arrival no PLANE CRASH.wish u guys the best
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Steezz(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
Burkina faso 1-0 Algeria (Pitriopa 45+2 mins) Bance missed a penalty in d 42nd min and Algeria denied a penalty 37 min. The ref adjudged it a dive.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
haibe: in other news, aristide bance misses penalty,
still draw between Burkina faso and algeria

And Jonathan Patriopa who won the penalty in the first place rises to head Burkina Faso 1 - 0 ahead.

I hope the Burkinabes be the World Cup debutants

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by alons: 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
wishing you guy the best.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by awardeetroll: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
I am Ethiopian and Mikel is my favorite Nigerian player. He is a big star but he treats his fans so well.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by haibe(m): 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
in other news, drogba scores the penalty to put ivory coast ahead of senegal 1:0 5minutes.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by PureNigerian: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
@Theben
The Ethiopians have my respect now. This isn't the kind of reception we envisaged. I was expecting a hostile reception.

Maybe they are more civilized than we are
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by BankuTilapia: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
Theben:
If to say them don frustrate us from airport like wetin Ghana do Zambia, you for nor talk now.

Nonsensical post from a primitive stone age brain malnourish nigerian. We did unto Zambians wot they did unto us.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by haibe(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
ivory coast lead by 2 goals to nil, gervinho,
goal.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Steezz(m): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
Damn! Burkina and Algeria serving me some gud footie...2-2 at d moment. Both teams goin for d kill! Who says African footie aint spicy, eh? grin grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by haibe(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
3:0 Kalou scores, senegal losing it. Ivory
coast all the way.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
MeGaStReEt: What is Obinna and especially Ahmed Musa doing in Ethiopia? What business do they have wearing the Nigeria Jersey btw? I must be dreaming. Ahmed Musa in Ethiopia? To do what?
What's your point exactly? Have you even played street football? Your opinion doesn't count in this matter please. Back out. Judgemental/biased entity.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by lexyman(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
mikeansy:

And Jonathan Patriopa who won the penalty in the first place rises to head Burkina Faso 1 - 0 ahead.

I hope the Burkinabes be the World Cup debutants

Burkinafaso will have a difficult second leg match .... Cos Algeria was able to score 2 away goals ....
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Wahala90: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Pinkybush: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hmmmm! My heart dey beat so make I rush go ask prophet T. B. J. which syd go win
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Omooba77: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
God bless Nigeria, good people great Nation.................................
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by haibe(m): 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
pappis cisse scores ivory coast 3-1 Senegal
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by 9jatechzone: 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
Make free calls, browse free of charge with ur MTN ,AIRTEL, GLO Lines & ETISALAT LINES with N0.00, get etisalat fr33 200MB DATA, also MTN Free 500MB DATA & AIRTEL 300MB DATA PLANS+GLO 255mb data plan , download all types of java Anti-Virus + so many much more alottt get all these freeee of charge At

http://www.morecoded.com/register.php
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by haibe(m): 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
DO YOU KNOW?

During preparations for the 2003 FIFA
Under-17 World Championships, the
Nigerian Football Association mistakenly
submitted "Michael" as "Mikel" for the
tournament in Finland. He decided to keep
the new name, saying that it had a special
ring to it. On 31 July 2006, he stated that he
prefers to be called Mikel John Obi instead
of John Obi Mikel, as he had most commonly
been called.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures) by Ribaman(m): 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
Life dey funny oooooo!
So, Shola don agree to wear 9ja jersey after all? That Na de ony way him go take play for a FIFA world cup.
Rejection by England, coupled with the FIFA's refusal to bullied by the European nations, has helped him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? / Ibrahim Gusau Elected New NFF President / Rivellino: Osimhen Lacks The Technical Quality To Be Called A Champion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.