Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611471 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2013
Kunsoft:

@Ferdimako i dey ooo how are you doing too?
.....kunsoft baba....how far na.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2013
kclexa:

Thank you my brother, CP dey try too. Aww we done too yab them for NLand.

I did mine at CP and to be sincere I prefer their environment 100% compared to Asuja. I believe the crowd they attend to daily is what delays the result at times. American Embassy use CP and you need see crowd from America embassy, its like 6 usa applicant to 1 canadian applicant.
AMERican Embassy usees Asaju med clinic too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Kunsoft(m): 10:56am On Nov 23, 2013
ChriGo: .....kunsoft baba....how far na.......

Chrigo i dey ooo my phone packed up.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Kunsoft(m): 11:06am On Nov 23, 2013
Maazi Siga,

Please check your mail sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2013
Kunsoft:

Chrigo i dey ooo my phone packed up.
....no wonder.....I go buzz you soon...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
BrizzyA: House please why isn't any1 talking bout goin to SFU? Isn't it a good skul?

Its a very good skul...not easy gettin in...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
Haven't heard anyone say they did their meds in Port Harcourt. .they hardly use here tho...I think this place might take a day or two..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
kclexa:

Lol...No worries I no go use computer tools defend your hack, na personally and physically I go confront you grin
...Na mortal Combat? grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cconcept: 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
Quantumfisika:

Its a very good skul...not easy gettin in...

how about victoria and waterloo?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
cconcept:

how about victoria and waterloo?

dey r gud...bt in my opinion waterloo is better...though one thing to note is that different schools have strengths in different fields...so do ur research well on each of dem with regards to ur choic course..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by go4gold007(m): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
kjbobo:
Guy...I am in Alberta and for days now....it's been. -20degrees....so that one n.a. Small potatoes...January can be as high as -40
bro... I hail o o so that I can be celebrated one day too.. Pls whch schl are u in Alberta.. I need some1 in U of A... Thumbs Up..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ambeyh, ur whatsapp aint going through.. Call me ASAP if you are seeing this post. I've got something to tell you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
Amefrica: Ambeyh, ur whatsapp aint going through.. Call me ASAP if you are seeing this post. I've got something to tell you.
ok my phone is haven some issues wit my sim i no jst get if d sim nd d fone dey fite sef buh am usen my bro's own i wil cal u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
My oga at the top I still dey wait oo.. grin. Abeg nicemax list the document u use to Refire and wat do u change and add
ChriGo: .....kunsoft baba....how far na.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sampitts(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
kingRoosevelt: Haven't heard anyone say they did their meds in Port Harcourt. .they hardly use here tho...I think this place might take a day or two..
I did mine at prime medicals, PH... Didn't know how long it took though
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ambeyh: ok my phone is haven some issues wit my sim i no jst get if d sim nd d fone dey fite sef buh am usen my bro's own i wil cal u

Ok no pee!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
kclexa:

No wahala whether undergrad or abovegrad, it shows the two schools are associates.

Well sha am coming in for Msc in information security systems management, so I go dey consult you for health care tips. Chikine
No p....bro....writing professional exams in summer and chose there as my centre...so we go see...safetrip
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
go4gold007: bro... I hail o o so that I can be celebrated one day too.. Pls whch schl are u in Alberta.. I need some1 in U of A... Thumbs Up..
I am in U of Lethbridge...my friend is in U of A....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
Kunsoft: Sneeze! i greet una ooo. Chirgogo, Nicemax, GH, Xtus et al. I'm just Passing by ni

Brodali, I hail u tabuaaaa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by go4gold007(m): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
kjbobo:
I am in U of Lethbridge...my friend is in U of A....
Good to hear that, bro.. Pls link me with em.. I dey look up to applying for MSc Computer Science in U of A in the class that will start fall2015. Dat might be so far to hearing but I dey try arrange finances ni n I will also pass out of NYSC scheme by june2014... Pls hook em/her with me pls ... D schl told me I shld start ma application by October 1, 2014.. Wish ma self n all house, success ahead...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lymelyte(m): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
ChriGo: .....LOL @daddy ..... my brother don't chase miss bon away biko grin.....I am not daddy....Lol.....if ur passion na to major in computer tech, apply to sch dat offer the course and then keep the admission letter in ur right hand...at the same time apply to another sch with course related to industrial eng ....use that to apply for ur visa in other to avoid not bonafide blablabla....when u get to canny u can switch to the computer tech sch with ease......
Chrigo,I want to ask a question.on my quest of getting my trv,d embassy official tell me to pay for tuition n board fee for the industrial engineering course,what will I do? Knowing fully well that I am interested in the comp tech.?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
lymelyte:
Chrigo,I want to ask a question.on my quest of getting my trv,d embassy official tell me to pay for tuition n board fee for the industrial engineering course,what will I do? Knowing fully well that I am interested in the comp tech.?
....If u're instructed to pay then pay....Once u get ur visa just show the sch ur other admission letter...they will give u ur refund or transfer the tuition to other sch.....Not an issue bro grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by okirewaju(f): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hi everyone,pls can someone recommend a affordable inn or motel in Niagara Fall, Ontario? Pls its kinda urgent,thanks a lot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Frosti(m): 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ambeyh: frosti drop ur numba na winter or fall THANK GOD say i go get many 9ja guys 4 d crib
1)AMBEYH
2)AMEFRICA
3)FROSTI
4)SANTOHFILS
5)OUR ONE AND ONLY SKL DADDY AMCIENT1 and the other guys there

Fall, 2014 though I have not applied for trv yet. Am still gathering my documents, but I believe I will get it, my God ain't sleeping. 08066444389 na my digits. BBM : 7C5D85B4
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
..Chrigogo... sorry to make u sad... e don dey snow everywhere and for ur side too...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Frosti(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
Amefrica:

We plenty!!

I hope so o. Cos that place looks like an outpost and the income tax in PEI is the highest I Canada at 10%.

God dey sha.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
Siga: ..Chrigogo... sorry to make u sad... e don dey snow everywhere and for ur side too...
....Yaaaay!!! just checked the weather now and its just -1c ...hmmm!! yesterday was 7c ...I tink -1c na still small Potatos *in Kjbobo's Voice* grin.....Still hot to me...lol....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
Frosti:

I hope so o. Cos that place looks like an outpost and the income tax in PEI is the highest I Canada at 10%.

God dey sha.
... incomplete info right there.... the only Province that has a pegged income tax is Alberta at 10%.... it varies everywhere else based on ur income bracket...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
ChriGo: ....Yaaaay!!! just checked the weather now and its just -1c ...hmmm!! yesterday was 7c ...I tink -1c na still small Potatos *in Kjbobo's Voice* grin.....Still hot to me...lol....
...don't be deceived bro... when u see -1c ... u have to factor in the windchill... its mostly lower ... that -1c ...when wind blow am ...na like -4c ...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
ChriGo dear smileydont worry we will survive it even if its -70c.....winks grin
ChriGo: ....Yaaaay!!! just checked the weather now and its just -1c ...hmmm!! yesterday was 7c ...I tink -1c na still small Potatos *in Kjbobo's Voice* grin.....Still hot to me...lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
miss bon: ChriGo dear smileydont worry we will survive it even if its -70c.....winks grin
...Make una remember say na me go be the Godfather to the baby sha....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
Siga: ...don't be deceived bro... when u see -1c ... u have to factor in the windchill... its mostly lower ... that -1c ...when wind blow am ...na like -4c ...
....Kia Oga Siga na u cum dey Scare me now ooo....Just like you said we go survive am...I go buzz u oga mi as soon as a Touch down....I must deliver ur Shepe....good for the cold grin.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.