Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,556 members, 7,843,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (613471 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
tonyrero:
LMAO......make I enta Canny den u fit do me anytin, I go dey even cook 4 u N miss bon cheesy grin
....Bad Guy grin....Na cookology u wan cum study for Canny?....I know u have rat poison with you so am vigilant grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
ChriGo: ....Bad Guy grin....Na cookology u wan cum study for Canny?....I know u have rat poison with you so am vigilant grin....

I honestly think you should look into MC for occasions when you land in Canada, you will do well, and i am not joking . . . I do it too and could be fun

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sampitts(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
[quote author=kingRoosevelt][/quote]yeah
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lymelyte(m): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
ChriGo: ....If u're instructed to pay then pay....Once u get ur visa just show the sch ur other admission letter...they will give u ur refund or transfer the tuition to other sch.....Not an issue bro grin.....
Thanks man..u da greatest.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I honestly think you should look into MC for occasions when you land in Canada, you will do well, and i am not joking . . . I do it too and could be fun
...Thanx oga mi...Will hook up with u in canny....My blessings in canny must not pass me by grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Lol . . . Hide ke? no need to hide, they are our bros and sisters - The more we have in Canada, the better for all of us and maybe could vote for us one day when we decide to run for office tongue

Hmmmm grin Yea sure! But I get intimidated easily. embarassed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
ChriGo: ...Thanx oga mi...Will hook up with u in canny....My blessings in canny must not pass me by grin....

I am sure you will do well in Canada with your kinda mouth and "go get it" attitude, just stay away from our "get rich quick dude", i love your style but if you no bring my Gala, i will tell Oga Siga to cut off your toes one after the other oh

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
Siga: ...With all these traffic... my dream go soon happen.... AirSiga must fly....Chrigogo still not allowed...
.....and Onye Oma grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
Amefrica:

Hmmmm grin Yea sure! But I get intimidated easily. embarassed

Make you quick go wash that away oh, cos Jamo boys will intimidate you, and CHinese sef go wan try . . . And Indians that are darker than you will make you wanna crawl into the holes, but in all, we are all same human with same amount of opportunity, all depends on how you grab yours

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I am sure you will do well in Canada with your kinda mouth and "go get it" attitude, just stay away from our "get rich quick dude", i love your style but if you no bring my Gala, i will tell Oga Siga to cut off your toes one after the other oh
....Yes Sir....You're a blessing indeed....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
ChriGo: ....Yes Sir....You're a blessing indeed....

Thanks and you too, Bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Leadn(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
rilly2000:

Noo... Its an undergraduate programme.
And I submitted,
My original waec result,
My original birth certificate
And an unused waec scratch card for the school to confirm the result.

I would love to follow this up.

Thanks a lot for this beautiful post @Op God bless...

@Rilly2000 how do I get started if I want to enroll?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
Please anyone know how I can get a decent accommodation in Kitchener,Ontario.. I school in Conestoga next January.. need an urgent response
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
sanniemoe: Please anyone know how I can get a decent accommodation in Kitchener,Ontario.. I school in Conestoga next January.. need an urgent response

Will be helpful if you could let us know what is decent: One b/d apartment, bachelors', 2 b/d apartment? give more information and we will look into this for you, or if you have a monthly budget - That could help as well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Make you quick go wash that away oh, cos Jamo boys will intimidate you, and CHinese sef go wan try . . . And Indians that are darker than you will make you wanna crawl into the holes, but in all, we are all same human with same amount of opportunity, all depends on how you grab yours

Right away Sir! I'm washing it away. I go show them pepper grin Nigerians nor dey carry last.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
Amefrica:

Oga, get ready oo.. Them go dey throw stones questions now oo.. *hides behind chair*
....Lolzzz grin....Dia is something Fishy about this traffic....How cum all came at the same time?....Seems them they hold Nairaland-Canny seminar for Lagos grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
Amefrica:

Right away Sir! I'm washing it away. I go show them pepper grin Nigerians nor dey carry last.

I trust my people now . . . We could be shaking within but show strong face . . .Lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
sanniemoe: Please anyone know how I can get a decent accommodation in Kitchener,Ontario.. I school in Conestoga next January.. need an urgent response
... Thts no prob... there are few students there that are looking for someone to take over dem lease as they are don next month... I will PM u and u can reply... I go link u up with one...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
ChriGo: ....Lolzzz grin....Dia is something Fishy about this traffic....How cum all came at the same time?....Seems them they hold Nairaland-Canny seminar for Lagos grin....

The thread made it to the front page . . .

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

The thread made it to the front page . . .
....Oh No wonder!! grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
.....waiting dear..... grin
ChriGo: ....Oh No wonder!! grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I trust my people now . . . We could be shaking within but show strong face . . .Lol

grin Na so bro. Canny is less of a racist country tho. Hope them nor dey beef, if we Nigerians dey outsmart dem in class?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2013
Amefrica:

grin Na so bro. Canny is less of a racist country tho. Hope them nor dey beef, if we Nigerians dey outsmart dem in class?

Lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
Siga: ... Thts no prob... there are few students there that are looking for someone to take over dem lease as they are don next month... I will PM u and u can reply... I go link u up with one...

I have replied U
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
sanniemoe:

I have replied U
...I don fire back..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Evad(m): 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hello guys, a warm greeting to all of you. As some have guessed im new here, got to know of the thread thru the front page.

I must say, I'm so pleased to see this thread for quite a while I've been trying to get info on canadian educational tuition

pls anyone with any info shd pls tell, I am a canadian citizen and I want to start my uni there

thanks in anticipation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
Evad: Hello guys, a warm greeting to all of you. As some have guessed im new here, got to know of the thread thru the front page.

I must say, I'm so pleased to see this thread for quite a while I've been trying to get info on canadian educational tuition

pls anyone with any info shd pls tell, I am a canadian citizen and I want to start my uni there

thanks in anticipation

As a citizen, you fee will not be same as one on student visa . . . . Average tuition as of today depends on where you wanna go and program and you will not need a visa, just dust your passport and come home
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by donsax: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
Please how much does one need to have in his bank account or sponsor for study in Canada? I mean bank statement?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

As a citizen, you fee will not be same as one on student visa . . . . Average tuition as of today depends on where you wanna go and program and you will not need a visa, just dust your passport and come home
...Me sef go dust my TRV and Come home(canada)...grin....

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.