Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (614400 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
lool...oshee! no worry sooner than you think, grin
rilly2000:
YES NOW!
ME, MYSELF AND I WILL SEW AGBADA grin grin

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
ajokyjoky: @ Chrigo,Don Siga or Oga Phemmy kindly help to retrieve the post on Canadian Institutions and their tuition fees for international students or post the link. I could recall that it was posted in Part 4 but can't remember the exact page.

Thanks in advance
...Take am www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp ....As for the tuition Just browse tru the course on the sch's website....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Canadidacy(m): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
Amefrica: Omo I don dey fear! Me wey be say, nah Ibadan cold dey deal with me. How I go manage for Canny?! *thinking aloud*

Ghost Mode! cool

Wetin be Ibadan cold?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
haha...dat one is btw u and ChriGo grin
Amefrica:

I'm in esp the best man smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
decision01: i got this from them 'thank you for writing to VFS Global Canada Nigeria.your application is not yet ready for collection;it is still under processing at the Deputy High Commission of Canada.
ojo
customer care
canada visa application centre'.
this came in via reply to my mail to them.do i still need to go there to enquire abt my application?
...Forget about vfs my brother...Na the embassy you get rapport with...Go straight to the embassy at Anifowoshe,VI to make inquiry....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
ChriGo: ...Forget about vfs my brother...Na the embassy you get rapport with...Go straight to the embassy at Anifowoshe,VI to make inquiry....

Na so my brother, VFS na just parcel intermediary to canada embassy.

Na enquiry I go make for embassy wey dey call me inside pack all my kaye and TRV give me, I no even contact VFS and them no contact me. All man mind him own business.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jokzoh: 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
ajokyjoky:

The houses are usually warm with the heating on...most houses use firewood heating to reduce electricity costs though ...the firewood heating is always extremely hot...you will only have to worry when you step out of the house to go to school. Houses and classrooms have heating 24/7 and if NEPA takes light due to snow storms like we are experiencing in some places now (usually 1-2 days maximum) then u go burn firewood to heat up your house and boil bathing water too. Remember, you feel warmer when you bath.

which part of Canada are u oga firewood? lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by shayi12: 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
ChriGo: ....Lolzzz....I go wear everything wearable biko.....My mind has bin prepared grin....whats the walking distance between ur sch and house?....cuz d house wey i dy see na 30mins walking distance to sch...Dat kind treking to sch fit freeze person biko grin....

my oga chrigo where is ur house located?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
....To convert ur CGPA to 4.0 scale, use this link

em.tsu.edu/registrar/gpacc.php

Pretty good grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
worry 359:
Why could you not look on Google
I went there with one click and look what I found.
http://www.asajumedicalclinic.com/contact.php
You need to try for yourself without begging for help!
Does mama still have to help you?
hey sorry do i know you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
Huzzie:
That was uncalled for...@Ambeyh; please overlook it.
i dnt even no d tin self
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
kclexa:

Awww what happened to the luv among our Nland family, people dey quick provoke these days oh.

No vex for the question oga worry359, but as you see the contact info, you for just write am give am. Atleast others go see the contact info too.
dnt mind the B
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
kclexa:

Na so my brother, VFS na just parcel intermediary to canada embassy.

Na enquiry I go make for embassy wey dey call me inside pack all my kaye and TRV give me, I no even contact VFS and them no contact me. All man mind him own business.
...Yes oo....Same as me....Who sabi dem grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
rilly2000:
WHICH SIDE YOU DEY FOR IBADAN

Bro, nah Akobo Oju-'rin side oo..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by shayi12: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
greatheights:

saw one on 56 finch dr, 1.3km frm lambton and 16mins walk cc @google map o, buh av to contact landlord for d details, no price and no oda specs details on apartment.

dts is very close to where i live and its a really good environment.. really close to d college and its about 10-15mins max
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
Canadidacy: Wetin be Ibadan cold?

grin Harmattan is about to start for my side oo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
shayi12:

my oga chrigo where is ur house located?
....Finally Shayi12 my Lambton brother is here.... my house still dey #5, Travel Canada rd,Nairaland,Nigeria grin....Me and greatheights they zoom in by December....Biko let the house know how easy our ITPP Course is biko.....and tell us how warm sarnia is.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
rilly2000: @Chrigo and @MissBon
This una LOVE STORY na season film oo...
And e go make sense if it happens for real 'cos na all nairalanders go dey present for the wedding!

We go even pick Nairalanders Aso Ebi grin grin grin

LOL

#np skelewu

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
miss bon: haha...dat one is btw u and ChriGo grin

We're sorting that out.. wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
shayi12:

dts is very close to where i live and its a really good environment.. really close to d college and its about 10-15mins max

@shayi12 baba, let's talk jare, I got anoda one for 892 wellington street hw far than 1 too, I know oyinbo walking fit b long tin, google map says its 32min. Do u kw far wv d 1 is frm d college... Hit mi up on my mail abeg.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
ChriGo: ....Finally Shayi12 my Lambton brother is here.... my house still dey #5, Travel Canada rd,Nairaland,Nigeria grin....Me and greatheights they zoom in by December....Biko let the house know how easy our ITPP Course is biko.....and tell us how warm sarnia is.....

Misef surprise as I c 'em brake lite oooooooo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
greatheights:

@shayi12 baba, let's talk jare, I got anoda one for 892 wellington street hw far than 1 too, I know oyinbo walking fit b long tin, google map says its 32min. Do u kw far wv d 1 is frm d college... Hit mi up on my mail abeg.....
....My roomate is working...Lambton is working....Sarnia o ni baje ooo....Greatheights biko na better house oo...if u go find house wey no get heater na u go suffer am oo.....I dont nid to tell u miss bon dey dia grin.....winks....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by shayi12: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
ChriGo: ....Finally Shayi12 my Lambton brother is here.... my house still dey #5, Travel Canada rd,Nairaland,Nigeria grin....Me and greatheights they zoom in by December....Biko let the house know how easy our ITPP Course is biko.....and tell us how warm sarnia is.....

firstly, ITPP course is "NOT EASY"... i have done more than 20 tests 3 set of exams and am not even done for the term yet... the good side of this is it gives u more chance to get good grades and situp. there's loadsa practical work so trust me when i say u would get good value for your money. the school in general is a good skool and have gat to say have learnt a lot in this course and don't regret any bit of it. atm the temperature here in sarnia is -3 degrees. was -7 yesteday but its defo gonna get worse. heard dat it gets to -32 sometimes....
Am sorry i havent been on here as often as i used to... ma course is so demanding and dont get much off time...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by shayi12: 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
greatheights:

Wellington is a really long road and i reckon 892 is toward the other end. u mite need to take the bus or walk it if that wouldn't be a problem for you. i wud walk it tbh. mins mite just be under mins depending on how fast u walk and being Nigerian am sure it wud be 25 mins max so i wud say ur house isn't far.

Am sorry i haven't been in touch with u guys. am actually posting while a lecture is going on atm...hoping to see u guys soonish!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
shayi12:

firstly, ITPP course is "NOT EASY"... i have done more than 20 tests 3 set of exams and am not even done for the term yet... the good side of this is it gives u more chance to get good grades and situp. there's loadsa practical work so trust me when i say u would get good value for your money. the school in general is a good skool and have gat to say have learnt a lot in this course and don't regret any bit of it. atm the temperature here in sarnia is -3 degrees. was -7 yesteday but its defo gonna get worse. heard dat it gets to -32 sometimes....
Am sorry i havent been on here as often as i used to... ma course is so demanding and dont get much off time...
...Yaaaay!!!....Oga siga can i pull out of the $100 bet?...*Chrigo covers face* grin....Thanks shayi...My mail na chrigolex@gmail.com ...Like i said we dey zoom in by Dec....everything don dey in place....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by shayi12: 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
ChriGo: ...Yaaaay!!!....Oga siga can i pull out of the $100 bet?...*Chrigo covers face* grin....Thanks shayi...My mail na chrigolex@gmail.com ...Like i said we dey zoom in by Dec....everything don dey in place....

what bet did u have with Oga Siga? dont be scared tho of the course cos i can say that when you are done am pretty sure we wud get very good jobs. have seen people that have graduated in thus course and have awesome jobs e.g RIM, Bell etc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ajokyjoky: 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
Jokzoh:

which part of Canada are u oga firewood? lol
West Coast of Newfoundland- College of the North Atlantic
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
ChriGo: ....My roomate is working...Lambton is working....Sarnia o ni baje ooo....Greatheights biko na better house oo...if u go find house wey no get heater na u go suffer am oo.....I dont nid to tell u miss bon dey dia grin.....winks....

Misef go look fo one opeeke joor, no dy use da1 mk yangaa. Lolxxx. Wud hit @shayi up, if he fit scout for us sef, *i bet he sees dz already* lolx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ajokyjoky: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
ChriGo: ...Take am www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp ....As for the tuition Just browse tru the course on the sch's website....
Thanks Chrigo, although the list I was seeking spells out the tuition fees of the schools. We refer to it to when we want to make tuition comparison.I could recall that it was posted by Oga Siga then.

I appreciate the link you provided though... it is even more comprehensive, quite useful as well.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
shayi12:

what bet did u have with Oga Siga? dont be scared tho of the course cos i can say that when you are done am pretty sure we wud get very good jobs. have seen people that have graduated in thus course and have awesome jobs e.g RIM, Bell etc
....Dont mind me and oga siga...the bet is all about me being active on Nairaland when in sch.....Told him i would still be active but fear don dey catch me grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by shayi12: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
greatheights:

Misef go look fo one opeeke joor, no dy use da1 mk yangaa. Lolxxx. Wud hit @shayi up, if he fit scout for us sef, *i bet he sees dz already* lolx

am sure u wud get some nice shorty dat wud like ya. if u are not proud to be black, this country wud make u proud to be black!!! if you know wat i mean....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
shayi12:

20 kini? Ewoo ooo, #np no time, is gud anyweis we paid quite a lot fo rit. Abeg folo mi kip yo materials o, I go like fotocopy, lolxxxx. Wud talk well lata sha. Nice u came online.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.