Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611422 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
....Jesus Christ!!...please can someone tell me what the hell is going on at cdhc?...got a mail from someone who got denied based on Not bonafide student....he did medics 5weeks ago ooo....How cum dem dey deny am based on this again?......My people biko lets start praying ooo....If u're here and u don do medics biko dont relent in prayers oo....I seriously dont know whats going wrong at CDHC...this will be the 3rd denial after medics i have witnessed dis winter session 2013...God aint sleeping.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justicia: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
Onye oma:

Bros, no be say nobody wan answer you...but na say nobody get answer to ur question.

In my opinion, I would suggest you google it up...you'll get much more than you expected, I can assure you of that.

Thanks Oga Onye Oma, although I have googled it buh I'll try agn. I appreciate ur response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justicia: 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
ChriGo: ....My sister biko what to you need Top colleges for?....Almost all the colleges in Canada or even Canada in general are well respected in terms of Education....If u're luking for Top Uni dats a diff case but for Colleges?...hmm!!! try search that on google and see if u would get a Suitable answer....

Ok Oga Chrigo. I go just use my Church mind pick one cos I av already googled it,I just thought pple in the house may knw.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
justicia:

Ok Oga Chrigo. I go just use my Church mind pick one cos I av already googled it,I just thought pple in the house may knw.

People in the house might know, but at the end of the day, your purpose would determine such question
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by yemjazz: 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
Thank you for your response. Please how much are they doing the police clearance and what are the document that I need to take there
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ajokyjoky: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
[b]http://www.aucc.ca/canadian-universities/facts-and-stats/tuition-fees-by-university/

After a thorough scavenger hunt on Don Siga's previous posts, I was able to get the link with Canadian Institutions' International tuition fees. The link is available here for anyone interested.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
ChriGo: ....Jesus Christ!!...please can someone tell me what the hell is going on at cdhc?...got a mail from someone who got denied based on Not bonafide student....he did medics 5weeks ago ooo....How cum dem dey deny am based on this again?......My people biko lets start praying ooo....If u're here and u don do medics biko dont relent in prayers oo....I seriously dont know whats going wrong at CDHC...this will be the 3rd denial after medics i have witnessed dis winter session 2013...God aint sleeping.....

Na God sure pass finally. ..its no longer human doings..Prayer is the master key to a confirmed trv

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
kingRoosevelt:

Na God sure pass finally. ..its no longer human doings..Prayer is the master key to a confirmed trv

What will be the master key to sustainability once you get there?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
ChriGo: ....Jesus Christ!!...please can someone tell me what the hell is going on at cdhc?...got a mail from someone who got denied based on Not bonafide student....he did medics 5weeks ago ooo....How cum dem dey deny am based on this again?......My people biko lets start praying ooo....If u're here and u don do medics biko dont relent in prayers oo....I seriously dont know whats going wrong at CDHC...this will be the 3rd denial after medics i have witnessed dis winter session 2013...God aint sleeping.....
… Can u ask what the name of the school is… the program he/she planned going for and his/her educational background….plus ask if the full tuition was paid…
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
kingsolve: Hello lovely people, this week will be full of rejoicing for us all. We Jan2014 bound medical instruction and TRV hopefuls will be called this week. i am so expectant for this. Jan 2014 resumption at Canada is a reality for us. God who did it for Chrigo, Miss Bon and several others, will do our own as well. Please for those storming embassy tomorrow, kindly share the response you get here tomorrow. God cannot sleep over our case. Our prayers are answered. Can I get amen?
AMEN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
Siga: … Can u ask what the name of the school is… the program he/she planned going for and his/her educational background….plus ask if the full tuition was paid…
i think you are right
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jacob512(m): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ambeyh: AMEN
AMEN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
Siga: … Can u ask what the name of the school is… the program he/she planned going for and his/her educational background….plus ask if the full tuition was paid…

My thoughts exactly Boss...something must have gone wrong along the way....

Did he fulfill all the conditions given to him?or back any pending condition with a note
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
jacob512: AMEN

Saw ur PM bro, but can't access my nairaland email presently...pls send me a mail @ chrigolex@gmail.com so I can follow up...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jacob512(m): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
marycosmas: I need reply oh oga Chrigo, Fhemmy and other advanced nairalanders am a newbee here oh how do I handle this delay from D embassey its 4months now since I submitted my application still to be contacted
... Heloooo mary, xup wit ur application now, av u been calld for ur med? Am also in ur shoes, submitted aug 13 avnt hrd anytin yet...plz reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
shayi12:

hope you do know u get textbooks, free printing allowances, 3 microsoft vouchers and 1 comptia project plus voucher included in ur fees. u wudnt need any of my materials cos uld defo get d same thing i have atm. and if it has to do with test questions, its done online and isnt accessible after the test is complete altho u see ur scores imed8ly u hit the "SUBMITT" button.

wow! that cool #SWAG abeg em dy gf free systems too?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
shayi12:

hope you do know u get textbooks, free printing allowances, 3 microsoft vouchers and 1 comptia project plus voucher included in ur fees. u wudnt need any of my materials cos uld defo get d same thing i have atm. and if it has to do with test questions, its done online and isnt accessible after the test is complete altho u see ur scores imed8ly u hit the "SUBMITT" button.

wow! thats cool #SWAG abeg em dy gf free systems too?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by detolaa: 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
Please does anyone understand university of alberta graduate programs fee
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
jacob512: ... Heloooo mary, xup wit ur application now, av u been calld for ur med? Am also in ur shoes, submitted aug 13 avnt hrd anytin yet...plz reply

Yours is still not too bad, but i will advice the other fella to go to the embassy and check with them what is happening
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
Amefrica:

Awww. I feel for you bro. Intimidation and oppression things? May God help you.. grin

AMEN OOOO! BRO
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2013

chei, das kinda some how ooooooo. cnt comprehend
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
WTF!!!!!! So medix is not even 100% guarantee for d Visa....we wey neva even get medical callup nko? *Scared*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by seconwaobyno: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
every one of you is doing a great job either one way or the othere. a plus to u all. some may tink dat am new here but am not I have being following this trend since last year just been a silent peep. was force to congratulate cos ppls effort here deserve it a million time. one♡☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by decision01: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
ChriGo: ...Forget about vfs my brother...Na the embassy you get rapport with...Go straight to the embassy at Anifowoshe,VI to make inquiry....
JAH bless your papa,your mama,brothers n sisters,even girl wey u wan chik..nwanne dalu...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
But i think they dont easily deny Student going for there Undergrad course, i have friends in Canada that dont even know what they call Statement of Purpose or even denial self,am joking abt.d.denial stuff
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by matty20(f): 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
@ Oga siga So scared right now... Dis one Dat Dey Dey deny Pple even after medical..... God is able thou...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidimma1: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
thanks for ur advice, sorry if am bugging u with this one, is it possible to get admission into a phd program before finishing your Msc, in the same school?
NasdaQ:
Hey! It is possible to extend ur visa as long as u hav an admission letter. If u r going in for a 1yr program, u might b given a 1yr work permit if u decide to work after concludin it which u will b expected to come back home when d period runs out. but if u run a 2 or 3yrs program, then they cld give u 3yrs work permit. So then u cld apply for permanent residence in ur fourth or fifth year. alot of nigerians extend their studies so as to get 3yrs work permit. So its possible to extend ur visa after every program, the longer u stay, the better in terms of work permit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
matty20: Plz house I got a message from cic to Come for my passport.... It's Jez two weeks after I did medicals.... Am So scared right now... don't knw what d outcome is gonna be.....Plz any experience Plz...
…Outcome = Visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by 3rdHigh: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
To Mr. NICEMAX, congratulations on your TRV issuance, but while you are preparing to take off, I like to crave your indulgience on behalf of this honourable house and a host of members yet to join to please in the name of anything you hold dear, kindly document, the step you took while re-applying after your initial denial with special emphasis on the reason(s) for the denial and how you addressed each of the point raised in your refusal letter, what did you do differently in your second application that was not in the first, what is (are) the list of document submitted? Kindly highlight them to act as a reference to the future applicants and those who might experience a little delay like you, please do for posterity sake, I beg you in Christ's JESUS name.

Council of elders, don siga, chrigo etal...........kindly conquor to this request if you think it is a step in the right direction. Please like if you support the request.............thanks my people
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
….^^^ as much as I support the idea… u need to realize visa issuance is case by case… and its also based on whoever is handling the app…. but it would be nice if he can do that…

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
3rdHigh: To Mr. NICEMAX, congratulations on your TRV issuance, but while you are preparing to take off, I like to crave your indulgience on behalf of this honourable house and a host of members yet to join to please in the name of anything you hold dear, kindly document, the step you took while re-applying after your initial denial with special emphasis on the reason(s) for the denial and how you addressed each of the point raised in your refusal letter, what did you do differently in your second application that was not in the first, what is (are) the list of document submitted? Kindly highlight them to act as a reference to the future applicants and those who might experience a little delay like you, please do for posterity sake, I beg you in Christ's JESUS name.

Council of elders, don siga, chrigo etal...........kindly conquor to this request if you think it is a step in the right direction. Please like if you support the request.............thanks my people

Bro,I was denied base on the following reason below. Between, Visa issuance is case by case. Please can u state the reason why your application was denied, let's take it up from there.

Dear NICEMAX

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

(1) your travel history
(2) your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence
(3) length of proposed stay in Canada
(4) purpose of visit
5) your current employment situation
(6) your personal assets and financial status.

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.