Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610474 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
Burningflamz: Greetings to my people.Hope you guys are doing just fine.Well,Its your boy,Oba of Newbrunswick aka Burningflamz.I am still very much loyal,famz.Just that i have being on the enthronement issue since.It has finally got to me.

I will like to appreciate Egbon Siga,Chrigogo and all who have being contributing their quarters here.Kai, you guys rock.God will continue to enrich you all.
To the guy going to yokon,hmmm I cant say how the place is oo, but i wouldnt be surprised if you are the only dudu there.lol
Those going to Sarnia,its not that bad,atleast Lambton always has one activity or another every other week.There is a club there, there are few jobs and you have fellow dudus there so you wont be so bored.Kitchener also has dudus that make the place happen.Then Fanshawe is also cool.

Please as for SOA,try to have a very good sum just as Egbon Siga has advised.The online route is very straight forward.But will advise you print out the study permit form and fill first before you attempt the online route so as to know likely questions you be asked.

To the guy going to Lakeland college,(who send you? just joking) well, its about 1hour to Edmondton and you should be very fine.There's going to be life there and doubt if you would be the only dudu there,Just go do your thing and try to make an impact in the town.Love and beloved there and you would be surprised you wont want to leave there.

For those expecting MEDICALS AND TRV and PR,I say to you,ASELE (IT WILL HAPPEN).
And for those coming this December,Chrigo,Socrates,and my brothers we started the race together,EFOSA AND XTUS,you guys are a testimony of delay is not denial.

I want you all to know Canada is incomplete without YOU.Its a land of opportunities.Feel free to PM me for any assistance or advise.I may be off again but my spirit is with you all.

O Canada,O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!

Osayi baba, I hail u. Oba of newbrunswick, You are representing. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
buchi4med: @Almone, u thought. let me tell u, u pay 150K first to MAPLE for putting ur doc together ,then $2000 to submit and to track ur application. If called for Medicals, u will be informed and u go 4 it without any other payment. That's all. I am their client.

Please Guys tell me this is a huge joke. How can you pay so much for services that you can handle yourself.
Please wake up
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
demoah:
Lmao. I'm not looking for visa bro and thanks
Yeah buddy! my hommie, how da goin? i see u here now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
….Believe it or not… some people will still go waste money for one agent….no matter how much u tell them…. its like an addiction … they are so high that unless den see agent… den system no go settle… information wey we dey share here pass all those agents ability…. if the school tells u to go through an agent…tell them u wanna apply urself… insist

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by demoah(m): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
kclexa:

Please Guys tell me this is a huge joke. How can you pay so much for services that you can handle yourself.
Please wake up
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
Siga: ….Believe it or not… some people will still go waste money for one agent….no matter how much u tell them…. its like an addiction … they are so high that unless den see agent… den system no go settle… information wey we dey share here pass all those agents ability…. if the school tells u to go through an agent…tell them u wanna apply urself… insist

Seconded!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
Siga: ….Believe it or not… some people will still go waste money for one agent….no matter how much u tell them…. its like an addiction … they are so high that unless den see agent… den system no go settle… information wey we dey share here pass all those agents ability…. if the school tells u to go through an agent…tell them u wanna apply urself… insist

Seconded!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
Lemme shed some light abt dis agent stuff.
Agents can help u do different kinda tinz, depending on wot u nid frm dem.
Some people nor get self confidence to mail sch or send dia transcript/documents to sch.
Some nor just like stress and some odas nor dey exposed to dat level of knowing wot to do.
Now, dis is whr d agent come in I guess...But if u see dis kind forum wif enuf gurus and u still dey think of using agent den my lips are sealed ooo.
D only aspect I think u can use an agent if necessary is to arrange sponsor, incase ur dad/mum nor go fit do am. Cos sponsorship na 90% of this Canadian Application ooo.
But to get admission, or to submit, track and storm is pretty easy.
*I stand to b corrected*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
tonyrero:
Some people nor get self confidence to mail sch or send dia transcript/documents to sch.
Some nor just like stress and some odas nor dey exposed to dat level of knowing wot to do.
Now, dis is whr d agent come in I guess...But if u see dis kind forum wif enuf gurus and u still dey think of using agent den my lips are sealed ooo.
D only aspect I think u can use an agent if necessary is to arrange sponsor, incase ur dad/mum nor go fit do am. Cos sponsorship na 90% of this Canadian Application ooo.
*I stand to b corrected*
…Nna Tonyrero…. wake up from ur slumber…. if researching and applying to a school is so much problem… how u go survive when u land Canada? Guys need to stop all these excuses…. I am telling u… securing Canadian Study Visa is the least of stress…

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2013

iWEAK
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gstring133: 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
greatheights:

"I dey observe"

Mary n grace at work!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
tonyrero:
*I stand to b corrected*

abt dis agent stuff. why some people still want to use agent, 1, when You scared to be yourself, 2, Scared to do it for ourselves 'less u see somebody doin it first, 3, dream too much without fulfillin reality; )
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
demoah:
I see you bro. We hooking up pretty soon. Get ready for some Jamu house P.

Yes bro; I love them Jamu parties. The babes can dagga
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
almonche:

@earthgreeners, that's the only college i could find the course i'd like to go.. diploma in Mineral Resources with co-op and it's a two-year course!

i fear cos Yukon is part of the Northwest territories
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kesienaoritse: 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
Siga: …Nna Tonyrero…. wake up from ur slumber…. if researching and applying to a school is so much problem… how u go survive when u land Canada? Guys need to stop all these excuses…. I am telling u… securing Canadian Study Visa is the least of stress…

Most people dont like 3rd parties when it comes to goin overseas so they keep quiet and use agents. Dem believe say we all na winch!!!! grin grin grin so dem go de code d tin.wen I heard the 500k plus fees, I mellow. Ontop dat sef dem come de do shakara for me. And nor be say most of their schools affiliates get most the kind courses wen bobos go like run. I feel its people low on confidence and not sure of their papers as well as wat people must have told them dat canada visa is hell that drives them into the hands of those agents. The CIC site is straight on point.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
…I gat what y'all are saying…. but I have come across ALOT… I mean ALOT of students that used agents and got here to find out that all wetin agents den tell them na bobo… dem dey so upset they fell for most of them stories…
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
tonyrero:
Thieves! And d visa isn't sure ooo, people dey look 4 money for tuition n board, una dey dash extra 150k+$2000 to Maple. Do it ursef guyz and BELIEVE!!!!!

In fact, maple dey craze.... even visa fee na just $125.... dat $2000 fit comot 3 families for poverty...no wonder Africa still dey backwards...dem don use us tireeeee
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
kesiena_oritse:

Most people dont like 3rd parties when it comes to goin overseas so they keep quiet and use agents. Dem believe say we all na winch!!!! grin grin grin so dem go de code d tin.wen I heard the 500k plus fees, I mellow. Ontop dat sef dem come de do shakara for me. And nor be say most of their schools affiliates get most the kind courses wen bobos go like run. I feel its people low on confidence and not sure of their papers as well as wat people must have told them dat canada visa is hell that drives them into the hands of those agents. The CIC site is straight on point.

Read the bold part again, and make corrections.... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
tonyrero:
*I stand to b corrected*
....Arrange sponsor?....for wia ?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
ChriGo: ....Arrange sponsor?....for wia ?....
Agent dey arrange sponsor wella oooo, see u, u neva see packaging, but all na moni jare.... angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
tonyrero:
Agent dey arrange sponsor wella oooo, see u, u neva see packaging, but all na moni jare.... angry

Arrange sponsor? na 9ja we dey anything is possible, but ask urself if all na moni, u don see who get moni way no get sponsor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
gstring133:

Mary n grace at work!!!!

The gracious grace!!! #classic
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
miss bon: LOL, we shall all enjoy the coffee together sis smiley
congrats! nice one
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
nas-jay:

Arrange sponsor? na 9ja we dey anything is possible, but ask urself if all na moni, u don see who get moni way no get sponsor
Lol....na tru sha, but if u pay token to sponsor thru agent and e drop 5-7M 4 hin acct. E beta pass ur parent wey nor fit drop am cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
tonyrero:
Lol....na tru sha, but if u pay token to sponsor thru agent and e drop 5-7M 4 hin acct. E beta pass ur parent wey nor fit drop am cheesy
.....Bro give description of that agent way dey arrange sponsors...am sure maple won't offer dis kinda service.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
ChriGo: .....Bro give description of that agent way dey arrange sponsors...am sure maple won't offer dis kinda service.....
PM me for more details on dat.....its real ooo I'm serious

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BlessedNkem(m): 12:12am On Dec 09, 2013
Who is stormin d embassy dis tuesday.make he inbox me so we can meet.wil be goin there on Tuesday. nkem4real46@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by almonche: 12:16am On Dec 09, 2013
earthgreeners:

i fear cos Yukon is part of the Northwest territories

@EARTHGREENERS, can you pls enlighten me more on the fears that Yukon is part of Northwest territories. God Bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tkay11(f): 12:24am On Dec 09, 2013
Ehen could this be true oga siga plix tell us more
Siga: …I gat what y'all are saying…. but I have come across ALOT… I mean ALOT of students that used agents and got here to find out that all wetin agents den tell them na bobo… dem dey so upset they fell for most of them stories…
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:27am On Dec 09, 2013
...mop……you don reach part 5 ? abi u dey spy?.....go back to the past jor grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 12:27am On Dec 09, 2013
tkay11: Ehen could this be true oga siga plix tell us more
…Ah well… Agents promise this and that …saying when u land u can come meet them for help… but when u get here u will realize u don't need them…so, the money u are paying them for the service is of no use… if u wanna apply for work permit…go through ur school… most immigration advise u need…u can get from ur school Admin office…

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tkay11(f): 12:34am On Dec 09, 2013
Oh I see! Thnk you for enlighening us cheesy
Siga: …Ah well… Agents promise this and that …saying when u land u can come meet them for help… but when u get here u will realize u don't need them…so, the money u are paying them for the service is of no use… if u wanna apply for work permit…go through ur school… most immigration advise u need…u can get from ur school Admin office…

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.