Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610086 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nov2(m): 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hey guyz pls I need a detail step by step on ao to apply for masters programme in Canada.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jacob512(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
any experience on refusal...and was issued a VISA afta reapplying? Cos i was refused witout any tangible reasonz, i submitted application wit acct balance of 20million still....painful men.
I nid urgent answers bro, cos my sponsors isnt tinking of reapplying again. E believed once refused is FINAL.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
jacob512: any experience on refusal...and was issued a VISA afta reapplying? Cos i was refused witout any tangible reasonz, i submitted application wit acct balance of 20million still....painful men.
I nid urgent answers bro, cos my sponsors isnt tinking of reapplying again. E believed once refused is FINAL.
Sorry for the delay bro.plz can u kindly list the doc u submitted so our ogaz in the hsse cn analyze the reason for the delay
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
jacob512: any experience on refusal...and was issued a VISA afta reapplying? Cos i was refused witout any tangible reasonz, i submitted application wit acct balance of 20million still....painful men.
.....pls were u called for medicals?......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Where all these stormers na Abeg Chrigo gats eat na.. Mek ona no do dis thin na... Break the good tidings to the hauz abeg!! I know u guys r busy celebrating the gud news
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
ChriGo: ....No yawa ...wait for ur status to change ...God ain't sleeping grin.....
. Guy abeg na hw long u stay after medicals b4 u get trv?? U knw d exact date wei ur medics reach cdhc??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
Anointed111: Where all these stormers na Abeg Chrigo gats eat na.. Mek ona no do dis thin na... Break the good tidings to the hauz abeg!! I know u guys r busy celebrating the gud news
....Dem all dey beer parlour so let's chill for them to come back grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by FISLAG: 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2013

First i need to know if you were for medicals at all?
Yes i was refused one when i applied in august (online route) got a response in 3weeks but it was a refusal. on the bases of insufficient home ties, financial status, purpose of visit and duration of visit. I currently work with a govt parastatal but dint include my payslips at the time of my first application, well with all the points stated for refusal i repackaged, got a letter of introduction from my ofc stating i was going for a course and my job was still available when i got back, i included my payslips, i got a visa lawyer/agent to write an administrative review for me where he stated candid/valid points why i was eligble to enter canada (he quoted all there immigration rules blah blah) was a 5page document sha. i did all these and applied in nov online route again and just got my calls for medicals today via email.

I advice you work on every reason for refusal stated, and if none was given ( which is very unusual) go thruout your their website again (cic.gc.ca) and ensure you proof every document requested.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by temiefash: 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
Anointed111: . Guy abeg na hw long u stay after medicals b4 u get trv?? U knw d exact date wei ur medics reach cdhc??

Me sef no wait for status change ooo...did medical on the 10th at asaju and stormed on the 28th of the same month......I confirmed at asaju that my medical don reach after 7days....If u fall within this time,Noffin do u brodaly.....I think u r good to storm...@Chribongo....I talk well??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2013

they ve denied a lot of people and still they replied and got their visas even within months after denial..drop all the dox u submitted let the gurus in the house analyse.

Reapplied*

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
Anointed111: . Guy abeg na hw long u stay after medicals b4 u get trv?? U knw d exact date wei ur medics reach cdhc??
....Got medics Oct 7 ...did med Oct 10....got reply from Consultant practice oct 23 confirming to me that my medics has been sent...was yabbed alot by forumite telling me i don dey grow grey hair for here so I vexed.....in other to avoid further yabbings especially from that Big headed Tonyrero dude...I did secret storming on Oct 30....Lo and behold I slapped him with my TRV grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by klems4real: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
lymelyte:
Bros,please do have any idea where I can do my pgd in production and industrial engineering?
Alright bro, sometimes it might be somewhat difficult to get an exact program name you just mentioned. I believe it has a lot to do with Mechanical Engineering. The idea here is to go through colleges that offer Mechanical Engineering and go through their curriculum. Most of the colleges have courses that deal extensively on production and industrial engineering. And they may simply call the program Mechanical Engineering Technology.
You can give Seneca college a try. Though it is a three year program there, but you might be asked to start in semester two or three depending on your previous academic background. Send an email to the school and for faster and quicker response call them. All the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by temiefash: 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
ChriGo: ....Got medics Oct 7 ...did med Oct 10....got reply from Consultant practice oct 23 confirming to me that my medics has been sent...was yabbed alot by forumite telling me i don dey grow grey hair for here so I vexed.....in other to avoid further yabbings especially from that Big headed Tonyrero dude...I did secret storming on Oct 30....Lo and behold I slapped him with my TRV grin......

Also did med Oct 10 but got mine Oct 28...Maybe na because say na asaju or u did not stormed earlier....The koko be say make ur trv don land tho!!!@Anointed111....Dont mind chrigo,he was first a scared secret stormer....The ause go kill chrigo if God no give him TRV,The guy too make-mouth here but its worth it at the end....He earns most pipu's rep on his strive....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BlessedNkem(m): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
Was denied afta Medicals.Jst too funny n sad.luks lik am dreamin.sumone pls wake me up n tell me its a dream ooo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
No one should be expecting to start making it big once you get here... not that fast!
You should be ready to begin from somewhere, its a matter of time and where you started won't be where you end.
One can begin as a care giver and end as a professor of medicine #justsaying
One could start as a cleaner and end as a big CEO bigger than Dangote. #justsaying
Jobs are not automatic and there will always be more experienced Canadians pursuing that same big job you want.
You chose to leave your home to a foreign land then be ready to accept the other part of it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
BlessedNkem: Was denied afta Medicals.Jst too funny n sad.luks lik am dreamin.sumone pls wake me up n tell me its a dream ooo.

Its just a delay and whatever went wrong will be corrected as you reapply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
BlessedNkem: Was denied afta Medicals.Jst too funny n sad.luks lik am dreamin.sumone pls wake me up n tell me its a dream ooo.
Quite disheartening...it is well, what is(are) the reason(s) for denial and were you instructed to make payment. Stay blessed, it is well bro..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by habie(f): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
Sorry about that bro, it's a delay just try n refire.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
temie fash:

Also did med Oct 10 but got mine Oct 28...Maybe na because say na asaju or u did not stormed earlier....The koko be say make ur trv don land tho!!!@Anointed111....Dont mind chrigo,he was first a scared secret stormer....The ause go kill chrigo if God no give him TRV,The guy too make-mouth here but its worth it at the end....He earns most pipu's rep on his strive....
.....Hahahaha....If i to say no chop TRV i can count the number of peeps here waiting to Stone me to death like Stephen in the bible....But Mbanu!!! God changed my Story grin.....How canada cold na?..... .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by teexzle: 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
sparta_300: Lexmikey, if u are having trouble uploading ur files, I'll advice u get a faster internet, that cic website requires a very fast one.
Also I found this site very useful when I had to reduce my documents http://compress.smallpdf.com/
Make sure ur documents are properly titled n saved in the right format eg LEXMIKEY BANK STATEMENT.pdf
Lastly, get either a firstbank or GTB mastercard for payment, I'm not sure abt other banks.

So d cic payment portal now accepts GTB Mastercard??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Princessterry(f): 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hi all, i have been following this thread and it has really been helpful. I applied for study permit via vfs and got a mail today to go for my medicals. I have booked with Asaju medical centre and i was told to come along with my original passport. The thing is that my passport was submitted during the application,please advise on when to go to VAC to get it. Also,is it advisable to go to Asaju medical without an appointment. Expecting ur response. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
Princessterry: Hi all, i have been following this thread and it has really been helpful. I applied for study permit via vfs and got a mail today to go for my medicals. I have booked with Asaju medical centre and i was told to come along with my original passport. The thing is that my passport was submitted during the application,please advise on when to go to VAC to get it. Also,is it advisable to go to Asaju medical without an appointment. Expecting ur response. Thanks
I wld advise u go and get ur package at VFS asap. January is jst around the corner and there is no time. Asaju is fast, within a week d embassy wld get ur med report from them. u need an apointment b4 goin 4 ur medical there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
Glory to God the father Almighty,  after secretly storming the embassy today God blessed me with a bouncing baby (TRV). Thanks to every one on this thread I can't begin to mention every ones name but you all had a positive meaning to my life during this period of wait.
The different post here either made you laff, gave you a sense of belonging, gave you the opportunity to help and share knowledge, brought about opportunity to make new friends and brought a group of strangers together to form a united family with a goal of helping each other  to achieve their canada dreams. 
I really do appreciate each and every one of you and God will bless you all with your heart desires and in your endeavors,
My application story is as stated below. 
date of application 27/09/2013
Date of medical and further instruction 12/11/2013
Medicals done 20/11/2013
Submission of further requirements 04/12/2013
Got my TRV today 10/12/2013
Though I currently have mixed feelings because of blessedNkem we were together all day, bro its just a delay and not denial I'm very sure of your case turing around once you put up another application take the little advice I gave you seriously and you can share your story for more advice.
Regards All.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
Princessterry: Hi all, i have been following this thread and it has really been helpful. I applied for study permit via vfs and got a mail today to go for my medicals. I have booked with Asaju medical centre and i was told to come along with my original passport. The thing is that my passport was submitted during the application,please advise on when to go to VAC to get it. Also,is it advisable to go to Asaju medical without an appointment. Expecting ur response. Thanks

If you got the email from vfs that means your passport is there along with you medical instruction so go get it asap OR you could also use other international recognized identity but I don't know how it works.
Its better you book before going to asaju.
Best of luck!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BlessedNkem(m): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
FISLAG:

Yes i was refused one when i applied in august (online route) got a response in 3weeks but it was a refusal. on the bases of insufficient home ties, financial status, purpose of visit and duration of visit. I currently work with a govt parastatal but dint include my payslips at the time of my first application, well with all the points stated for refusal i repackaged, got a letter of introduction from my ofc stating i was going for a course and my job was still available when i got back, i included my payslips, i got a visa lawyer/agent to write an administrative review for me where he stated candid/valid points why i was eligble to enter canada (he quoted all there immigration rules blah blah) was a 5page document sha. i did all these and applied in nov online route again and just got my calls for medicals today via email.

I advice you work on every reason for refusal stated, and if none was given ( which is very unusual) go thruout your their website again (cic.gc.ca) and ensure you proof every document requested.
d same reason 4my denial
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BlessedNkem(m): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
FISLAG:

d same reason 4my denial
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations Dr Jay.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
congrats Dr jay, thanx for bringing a little relief smiley
Dr_Jay02: Glory to God the father Almighty,  after secretly storming the embassy today God blessed me with a bouncing baby (TRV). Thanks to every one on this thread I can't begin to mention every ones name but you all had a positive meaning to my life during this period of wait.
The different post here ether made you laff, gave you a sense of belonging, gave you the opportunity to help and share knowledge, brought about opportunity to make new friends and brought a group of strangers together to form a united family with a goal of helping each other  to achieve their canada dreams. 
I really do appreciate each and every one of you and God will bless you all with your heart desires and in your endeavors,
Medicals done 20/11/2013
Though I currently have mixed feelings because of blessedNkem we were together all day, bro its just a delay and not denial I'm very sure of your case turing around once you put up another application take the little advice I gave you seriously and you can share your story for more advice.
Regards All.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Princessterry(f): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
PlayPays:

If you got the email from vfs that means your passport is there along with you medical instruction so go get it asap OR you could also use other international recognized identity but I don't know how it works.
Its better you book before going to asaju.
Best of luck!
Thanks. I got the mail from CIC. The appointment was slated next week at Asaju. Do i have to wait to get a mail from VAC before going to collect the passport?.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by habie(f): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Glory to God the father Almighty,  after secretly storming the embassy today God blessed me with a bouncing baby (TRV). Thanks to every one on this thread I can't begin to mention every ones name but you all had a positive meaning to my life during this period of wait.
The different post here ether made you laff, gave you a sense of belonging, gave you the opportunity to help and share knowledge, brought about opportunity to make new friends and brought a group of strangers together to form a united family with a goal of helping each other  to achieve their canada dreams. 
Medicals done 20/11/2013
Regards All.

Congrats!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
temie fash:

Me sef no wait for status change ooo...did medical on the 10th at asaju and stormed on the 28th of the same month......I confirmed at asaju that my medical don reach after 7days....If u fall within this time,Noffin do u brodaly.....I think u r good to storm...@Chribongo....I talk well??
. U talk wella my bros... GOD bless u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2013

Sorry abt the delay. Wats d reason ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.