Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,941 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611414 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
God will perfect all imperfections, be strong for ur good news is coming on the way. So sorry blessednkem
BlessedNkem: Was denied afta Medicals.Jst too funny n sad.luks lik am dreamin.sumone pls wake me up n tell me its a dream ooo.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Princessterry(f): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
NasdaQ: I wld advise u go and get ur package at VFS asap. January is jst around the corner and there is no time. Asaju is fast, within a week d embassy wld get ur med report from them. u need an apointment b4 goin 4 ur medical there.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BlessedNkem(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Glory to God the father Almighty,  after secretly storming the embassy today God blessed me with a bouncing baby (TRV). Thanks to every one on this thread I can't begin to mention every ones name but you all had a positive meaning to my life during this period of wait.
The different post here either made you laff, gave you a sense of belonging, gave you the opportunity to help and share knowledge, brought about opportunity to make new friends and brought a group of strangers together to form a united family with a goal of helping each other  to achieve their canada dreams. 
I really do appreciate each and every one of you and God will bless you all with your heart desires and in your endeavors,
My application story is as stated below. 
date of application 27/09/2013
Date of medical and further instruction 12/11/2013
Medicals done 20/11/2013
Submission of further requirements 04/12/2013
Got my TRV today 10/12/2013
Though I currently have mixed feelings because of blessedNkem we were together all day, bro its just a delay and not denial I'm very sure of your case turing around once you put up another application take the little advice I gave you seriously and you can share your story for more advice.
Regards All.

Thanks a lot Bro.its 9ice meetin u.wil fire back jan.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Glory to God the father Almighty,  after secretly storming the embassy today God blessed me with a bouncing baby (TRV). Thanks to every one on this thread I can't begin to mention every ones name but you all had a positive meaning to my life during this period of wait.
The different post here either made you laff, gave you a sense of belonging, gave you the opportunity to help and share knowledge, brought about opportunity to make new friends and brought a group of strangers together to form a united family with a goal of helping each other  to achieve their canada dreams. 
I really do appreciate each and every one of you and God will bless you all with your heart desires and in your endeavors,
Medicals done 20/11/2013
Though I currently have mixed feelings because of blessedNkem we were together all day, bro its just a delay and not denial I'm very sure of your case turing around once you put up another application take the little advice I gave you seriously and you can share your story for more advice.
Regards All.

Congrats I tap from ur blessings.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Glory to God the father Almighty, after secretly storming the embassy today God blessed me with a bouncing baby (TRV). Thanks to every one on this thread I can't begin to mention every ones name but you all had a positive meaning to my life during this period of wait.
The different post here either made you laff, gave you a sense of belonging, gave you the opportunity to help and share knowledge, brought about opportunity to make new friends and brought a group of strangers together to form a united family with a goal of helping each other to achieve their canada dreams.
Medicals done 20/11/2013
Regards All.
....Nna Dr Jay...Tot u said we Gon' storm together?....Anyways had plans to storm buh the hospital dey delay My Miss bon's medics so she don go rant just like Cluster the ranter would do...lol....I Congratulate u Bro....I Miss Bonically Tap fron ur Blessing grin....God is indeed great.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
ChriGo: ....Got medics Oct 7 ...did med Oct 10....got reply from Consultant practice oct 23 confirming to me that my medics has been sent...was yabbed alot by forumite telling me i don dey grow grey hair for here so I vexed.....in other to avoid further yabbings especially from that Big headed Tonyrero dude...I did secret storming on Oct 30....Lo and behold I slapped him with my TRV grin......
. Heheheheheh...... Was yabbed. Lolzgrin abeg oga chrigo l think ur yabbings myt be of help ryt nw.l give u d full ryt to commence ur yabbings ryt nw...grin I go chop trv this week by fire by force.. All the gala hopefuls hehehehe...d time has come, the time is near..d time is indeed NOW!!!grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BlessedNkem(m): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
miss bon: God will perfect all imperfections, be strong for ur good news is coming on the way. So sorry blessednkem
Thanks dear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
BlessedNkem: Was denied afta Medicals.Jst too funny n sad.luks lik am dreamin.sumone pls wake me up n tell me its a dream ooo.
sorry bro,GOD PASS THEM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
Princessterry: Hi all, i have been following this thread and it has really been helpful. I applied for study permit via vfs and got a mail today to go for my medicals. I have booked with Asaju medical centre and i was told to come along with my original passport. The thing is that my passport was submitted during the application,please advise on when to go to VAC to get it. Also,is it advisable to go to Asaju medical without an appointment. Expecting ur response. Thanks
Congrat dear...wen did u submit your application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
....Mehn!!! Dis is Quite Sad...BlessedNkem i say u're blessed....Dust ur pali and fire ur bullet again....God will surely make you smile....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BeulahHephziba: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
[quote
author=BlessedNkem]Was denied afta Medicals.Jst too funny n sad.luks
lik am dreamin.sumone pls wake me up n tell me its a dream ooo.[/quote]

There are going to be periods when you will wonder why things are not going the way you expect but note that our time are in God's hand, we are the people of His pasture.

Believe God for this second chance. When you get a second chance in life, do not regret; hold it with both hands and make things happen.
Nothing is impossible until you decide to stop trying. Tell that denial you are bigger than it by overcoming it.
Focus on your determined destination, fight the obstacles and overcome it,
I pray for you that whatever was supposed to be in your hands but has not been delievered or whatever you missed or lost so far this year shall be restored to you in Jesus name.
Shame the devil and wax stronger, your sun will shine again.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Medicals done 20/11/2013
Regards All.

I THANK GOD FOR YOU OOOH,CONGRATS BRO
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
Princessterry:
Thanks. I got the mail from CIC. The appointment was slated next week at Asaju. Do i have to wait to get a mail from VAC before going to collect the passport?.

If your tracking status didn't change or yet to receive email from vfs it might mean your passport is yet to reach their office, it should be there by tomorrow and you can at the same talk to asaju to book you for Thursday no time to waste or ain't you for winter?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Princessterry(f): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
marksum: Congrat dear...wen did u submit your application
Thanks. Oct 3
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
Anointed111: . Heheheheheh...... Was yabbed. Lolzgrin abeg oga chrigo l think ur yabbings myt be of help ryt nw.l give u d full ryt to commence ur yabbings ryt nw...grin I go chop trv this week by fire by force.. All the gala hopefuls hehehehe...d time has come, the time is near..d time is indeed NOW!!!grin
.....Yes the time is indeed NOW!! If u storm on Thur Bigheaded Dude...your mate dey storm u're busy Smiling with smiley ....Sidon dia dy wait....Am sure if my pikin apply 2day e go Chop TRV b4 u....Hope this Yab helps grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Princessterry(f): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
PlayPays:

If your tracking status didn't change or yet to receive email from vfs it might mean your passport is yet to reach their office, it should be there by tomorrow and you can at the same talk to asaju to book you for Thursday no time to waste or ain't you for winter?
i am for winter o. I will make another call to Asaju tomorrow morning. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
Medicals done 20/11/2013
Regards All.

Congrats bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by temiefash: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
ChriGo: .....Hahahaha....If i to say no chop TRV i can count the number of peeps here waiting to Stone me to death like Stephen in the bible....But Mbanu!!! God changed my Story grin.....How canada cold na?..... .

Noffin do u baba chrigo...gbori wole fully jarey....The cold no pass oniru beach own...Na flexing things
@BlessedNkem....so sorry for this delay...I dont think u r new anymore on this forum so,You need not to be console that much as know quite sure that,by God's grace,In his infinite mecy,Your next fire na blast...You shall be celebrated soonest...No think am brodaly...it's well
@Dr_Jay02...congrats brodaly...cant wait to c u over here...No go dey find Miss bon wey u go follow enta flight together oo...Many miss bon dey here..Although,Them be photocopy but all join nooni...
@Princessterry....welcome to the med club...Na now u need prayers the most....God is ur strength..I will keep ur compliment in the chiller till u finally achieve ur trv....loading things....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Glory to God the father Almighty,  

Congrats Jay Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
jacob512: any experience on refusal...and was issued a VISA afta reapplying? Cos i was refused witout any tangible reasonz, i submitted application wit acct balance of 20million still....painful men.
I nid urgent answers bro, cos my sponsors isnt tinking of reapplying again. E believed once refused is FINAL.

sorry bros, i was refused and I reapply less than 2 weeks after, now my Trv dey sleep 4 house
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
Medicals done 20/11/2013
Regards All.

Congrats boss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
temie fash:

Noffin do u baba chrigo...gbori wole fully jarey....The cold no pass oniru beach own...Na flexing things
@BlessedNkem....so sorry for this delay...I dont think u r new anymore on this forum so,You need not to be console that much as know quite sure that,by God's grace,In his infinite mecy,Your next fire na blast...You shall be celebrated soonest...No think am brodaly...it's well
@Dr_Jay02...congrats brodaly...cant wait to c u over here...No go dey find Miss bon wey u go follow enta flight together oo...Many miss bon dey here..Although,Them be photocopy but all join nooni...
@Princessterry....welcome to the med club...Na now u need prayers the most....God is ur strength..I will keep ur compliment in the chiller till u finally achieve ur trv....loading things....
....LWKMD!!!....You too funny sha ....the only person wey i fit entrust Miss bon with on dis Thread na Ambeyh....cuz i know say Ambeyh no go fit toast Miss bon.....E go just dey ask Questions like When is our flight gona reach destination....are we really flying on plane?....My guy go question Tire till dem reach Canny grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gstring133: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2013
ChriGo: ....LWKMD!!!....You too funny sha ....the only person wey i fit entrust Miss bon with on dis Thread na Ambeyh....cuz i know say Ambeyh no go fit toast Mis grin ;Ds bon.....E go just dey ask Questions like When is our flight gona reach destination....are we really flying on plane?....My guy go question Tire till dem reach Canny grin.....

Miss bon dear grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
gstring133:

Miss bon dear grin
....Na beer parlour you dey? grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
God is watching... Refire back
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gstring133: 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
ChriGo: ....Na beer parlour you dey? grin....

Brother, Na beer sitting room.. I say Na me go dey take care of Miss bon dear when u leave. Na sha next week.... u go hear from me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
gstring133:

Brother, Na beer sitting room.. I say Na me go dey take care of Miss bon dear when u leave. Na sha next week.... u go hear from me.
....Mehn!! My guy dy wait make i go canny ni sha....you must be sitting on top six inches Nail grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by UwemJimmy: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2013

Really sad to hear this bro..it's never the end! Repackage and reapply, success await you. You're a nice guy, I was enjoying it all with you there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
Medicals done 20/11/2013
Regards All.

Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
ChriGo: ....Mehn!! My guy dy wait make i go canny ni sha....you must be sitting on top six inches Nail grin....

E don wear iron pant no wori!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
FISLAG:

First i need to know if you were for medicals at all?
Yes i was refused one when i applied in august (online route) got a response in 3weeks but it was a refusal. on the bases of insufficient home ties, financial status, purpose of visit and duration of visit. I currently work with a govt parastatal but dint include my payslips at the time of my first application, well with all the points stated for refusal i repackaged, got a letter of introduction from my ofc stating i was going for a course and my job was still available when i got back, i included my payslips, i got a visa lawyer/agent to write an administrative review for me where he stated candid/valid points why i was eligble to enter canada (he quoted all there immigration rules blah blah) was a 5page document sha. i did all these and applied in nov online route again and just got my calls for medicals today via email.

I advice you work on every reason for refusal stated, and if none was given ( which is very unusual) go thruout your their website again (cic.gc.ca) and ensure you proof every document requested.

Please can you kindly state the documents you uploaded to help others?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
greatheights:

E don wear iron pant no wori!!!!
.....shebi na same plane we go dey...na from air i go throw u cum down grin....

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.