Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610172 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 5:11am On Dec 17, 2013
Madam Britiko, Happy Birthday to that adorable daughter of yours. we December babes are special; dont ask me, I KNOW...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Phony200(m): 5:18am On Dec 17, 2013
temie fash: @chrigo n other gurus in d house,i think there was a tym we spoke about sodtware for cheap long distand call?plz i need to download this app but i dont have the name.kindly put me thru.thanks

If you use an iPhone, I recommend MilliTalk. Nigeria is about 6c per minute.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 6:54am On Dec 17, 2013
Fhemmmy: @Kingslove, Sorry to read this - What was your tie to Nigeria to show that you would come back
I have an uncle in canny, a medical practitioner who is my sponsor. He is a citizen there. Then my ties to Nigeria, all my siblings and parent are here in Nigeria. That was basically the info I submitted. Said I was going there for schooling so I can be better at my career back home here when done.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 8:07am On Dec 17, 2013
Happy birthday to ur angel, may God grant her long life and plenty happiness
britiko:

Ameeennnn.
Awww, thank u for the compliments dear.
I'm a mother of a luvly and wonderful daughter who turned 2 today. To God be d glory.
I'm awaiting my trv, my application is over 6months and wld be in canny in Jan, by the special grace of God.
Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ehis1010(m): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2013
if you apply for TRV...how did you make ur parent and siblings as a tile here in nigeria outside the landed properties you have also? what prove can you show to your VO for your parents and siblings for then to know you have a strong bond in Nigeria... pls will need answers... i have found out everybdy dat is been denial .reason...not coming back to dere home country is a major factor thy keeping on saying.....? outside landed properties what prove can will show den abt out siblings and parents living here in nigeria....Discussion ....thanks for ur contribution.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2013
apple08:

Happy BD to ur luvly Daughter ooooo. Wishing her more fruitful yrs ahead..

Amen. Thanks dear. Ope u r settling in fine.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 11:13am On Dec 17, 2013
miss bon: Happy birthday to ur angel, may God grant her long life and plenty happiness

Amen, miss bon dear, God bless u too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 11:24am On Dec 17, 2013
Jesunro: Madam Britiko, Happy Birthday to that adorable daughter of yours. we December babes are special; dont ask me, I KNOW...

Definitely, u guys r a whole bunch of special breed, unique and pricessless jewels, always radiating love. All destined for d top. God bless u all and thank u dear.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ehis1010(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2013
if you apply for TRV...how did you make ur parent and siblings as a tile here in nigeria outside the landed properties you have also? what prove can you show to your VO for your parents and siblings for then to know you have a strong bond in Nigeria... pls will need answers... i have found out everybdy dat is been denial .reason...not coming back to dere home country is a major factor thy keeping on saying.....? outside landed properties what prove can will show den abt our siblings and parents living here in nigeria....Discussion ....thanks for ur contribution
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
britiko:

Definitely, u guys r a whole bunch of special breed, unique and pricessless jewels, always radiating love. All destined for d top. God bless u all and thank u dear.
I wish ur lil Angel a very special birthday.And may diz her birthday bring 4th of u have bin asking 4...IJN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
kingsolve: I will still thank God all the same. Anyhow e be, Baba still too much. I was at the visa application centre today went to collect my passport. Come and see as my hands were vibrating when I sat outside to open my package and check my visa *smiles*. I checked through the pages of my passport and found no visa. I had envisioned travelling this month, to resume Jan 2 in Ontario. But it's all good. I was told the authorities are not satisfactorily convinced I will come back after my programs. That my ties in Canada and Nigeria is not convincing enough. Guy please help me with info. I gotta re apply with a better strategy. I was very week, found it hard to go back to work, like to just take off the whole day and stay on my bed. But I just had to encourage myself. God will cause it to work for my good. Aneg u can strike out my name for jan resumption on dat list. You all are amazing. We'll all achieve our desires by God's grace. Enough TRV and medicals this week for all these my people on NL I pray. Much love guys
sorry about your delay,Baba God Is still working,just try and refire early next year and ensure you defer your admission. Kindly list out all the documents you submitted previosuly, so as to enable the house to give advise.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by get2kunle: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
hi house,i will be grateful if anyone could help me with university/college in Canada offering post graduate diploma in electrical engineering or other related field.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
britiko:
No wahala, thanks dear.
I appreciate.
yes ma,pls keep me updated abt ur TRV progress also what test did they do for ur 2nd medical exams
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
Lools assive VFSglobal's website has prob,i cant track my app.any body with same xperience
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
.....Now at the airport ....I smell Canada grin.....oga Fhemmmy hope u also smell that gala....lol....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
ChriGo: .....Now at the airport ....I smell Canada grin.....oga Fhemmmy hope u also smell that gala....lol....

Safe journey bro! grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
ChriGo: .....Now at the airport ....I smell Canada grin.....oga Fhemmmy hope u also smell that gala....lol....
save journey my oga,see u dere soon

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by famewo87(f): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2013

Silent Observer for some months now but I'm forced to comment today. Wish u a safe journey oga chrigo. The best of canny and God favour in all your endeavours. You have been a source of motivation to us on this forum. May u find favour and assistance in all ramifications as you have offered here. Would really miss you on this forum but I'm sure you would always drop some by to help like oga siga n femmy. I see miss bon joining u soon. Wish you the very best.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
see u soon switie kiss

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
Chrigogo...safe journey and enjoy your stay...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Safe Journey grin Enjoy your lonely flight without Miss Bon tongue

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ehis1010(m): 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
Safe journey chrigo.....see u dere

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
Safe Journey grin Enjoy your lonely flight no Miss Bon tongue
....Hahahaha....Dr_jay oooo....haba!!....if miss bon no dey with me physically she go dey with me in spirit na.....na me and greatheights dey fly sha so not gonna be a lonely flight like urs grin.....Thanks for the wishes......
Chatters:
Chrigogo...safe journey and enjoy your stay...
.....Thanks alot chatters for the wishes ....by God's grace i shall be here to wish u same grin.....

miss bon: see u soon switie kiss
....sweetie pie...don't be depressed... I know how u feel....I know very soon Goodnews shall flood here concerning ur TRV....I believe!!! grin......

famewo87:

Silent Observer for some months now but I'm forced to comment today. Wish u a safe journey oga chrigo. The best of canny and God favour in all your endeavours. You have been a source of motivation to us on this forum. May u find favour and assistance in all ramifications as you have offered here. Would really miss you on this forum but I'm sure you would always drop some by to help like oga siga n femmy. I see miss bon joining u soon. Wish you the very best.
....Wow!!! so much love....I say a Big Amen to your prayers.....I shall be here to whisper same prayers to you famewo....God bless you grin......

Amefrica:

Safe journey bro! grin
....America my man...thanks ....We shall all celebrate u too IJN.......

Ambeyh: save journey my oga,see u dere soon
.....hmm!!! Ambeyh....God punish devil.....I shall be here to celebrate with you bro....Thanks a lotgrin.......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
grin
Bro safe trip 2 canny bro,I wish u all d best..we go meet 4 dere soon by God grace

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
Congrats and safe journey Chrigo... Wishing God's guidance and protection

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Princessterry(f): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Wishing u a safe trip and wonderful stay in Canada. Thanks for ur help,God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
ChriGo: ....Hahahaha....Dr_jay oooo....haba!!....if miss bon no dey with me physically she go dey with me in spirit na.....na me and greatheights dey fly sha so not gonna be a lonely flight like urs grin.....Thanks for the wishes......
.....Thanks alot chatters for the wishes ....by God's grace i shall be here to wish u same grin.....

....sweetie pie...don't be depressed... I know how u feel....I know very soon Goodnews shall flood here concerning ur TRV....I believe!!! grin......

....Wow!!! so much love....I say a Big Amen to your prayers.....I shall be here to whisper same prayers to you famewo....God bless you grin......

....America my man...thanks ....We shall all celebrate u too IJN.......

.....hmm!!! Ambeyh....God punish devil.....I shall be here to celebrate with you bro....Thanks a lotgrin.......
No pee my bro safe tripgrin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
my ppl it be lik say dem embasy call me today bt i no hear dem wella looks like its network nd dem neva call me bak,d number was 014 dats wat it stats wit.y ar dey callen me self nd i don do medical 2times
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Evad(m): 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
chai!
I fear that your nose oo all the way from over a thousand miles
wish you a safe flight- errm sorry safe flights (you go get stopover na abi)
will join you soon
wink wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by UwemJimmy: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2013

Safe trip bro! Wishing you a wonderful stay n the very best in your pursuit. SUCCESS!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
Uwem Jimmy:

Safe trip bro! Wishing you a wonderful stay n the very best in your pursuit. SUCCESS!!

Safe journeyyyyy Chrigoo.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tolyem(m): 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
WOW!!!! the main time is here for you, God will go there before you and his divine blessings will forever be your inheritance IJN.......you and Greatheight had been a sincere and dearie brothers to me....already missing you bros but I am sure God will definitely bring us together again in Canny someday oneday.

Wishing you both Journey Mercies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.