Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611650 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
ChriGo: .....Now at the airport ....I smell Canada grin.....oga Fhemmmy hope u also smell that gala....lol....

bon voyage

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
Princessterry:
Wishing u a safe trip and wonderful stay in Canada. Thanks for ur help,God bless u.
Hey dear. Wah school are u heading 2 nd wher did u do ya medical
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by deebla: 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
Phony200:

If you use an iPhone, I recommend MilliTalk. Nigeria is about 6c per minute.

telbo is 2.6cents per minute to naija... how about that

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
kingsolve:
I have an uncle in canny, a medical practitioner who is my sponsor. He is a citizen there. Then my ties to Nigeria, all my siblings and parent are here in Nigeria. That was basically the info I submitted. Said I was going there for schooling so I can be better at my career back home here when done.

If you are the VO, do you think someone like you using a Doctor with good pay in canada as your sponsor would come back to Lagos with all the wahala?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
ChriGo: .....Now at the airport ....I smell Canada grin.....oga Fhemmmy hope u also smell that gala....lol....

May God make u land safe oh, and i am yet to smell my Gala oh . . . But be like say, i will be eating some Gala this week sha - Courtesy of ****P**k* . . . .

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Princessterry(f): 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
marksum: Hey dear. Wah school are u heading 2 nd wher did u do ya medical
U of M,i did my medicals at Asaju.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ehis1010: if you apply for TRV...how did you make ur parent and siblings as a tile here in nigeria outside the landed properties you have also? what prove can you show to your VO for your parents and siblings for then to know you have a strong bond in Nigeria... pls will need answers... i have found out everybdy dat is been denial .reason...not coming back to dere home country is a major factor thy keeping on saying.....? outside landed properties what prove can will show den abt out siblings and parents living here in nigeria....Discussion ....thanks for ur contribution.

Bros,are u going for a PhD?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
Princessterry:
U of M,i did my medicals at Asaju.
Ok that's cool. I also did my medixs dere. Did ur medix cum with further instruction
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
SAFE...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
SAFE TRIP

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Princessterry(f): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
marksum: Ok that's cool. I also did my medixs dere. Did ur medix cum with further instruction
No,it didnt. I was just asked to go for the medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ritaNL: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
Anybody plz.

How do I get a Nigerian passport for my child from Ottawa?
Do I need to take her with me to Ottawa ? She is an infant.
Or do I just send in the application ?
I have tried calling the Ottawa office but they won't pick calls or return calls.
What do I need to take her with me to Nigeria?I don't want immigration probs when I get to Nigeria
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
rita@NL:
Anybody plz.

How do I get a Nigerian passport for my child from Ottawa?
Do I need to take her with me to Ottawa ? She is an infant.
Or do I just send in the application ?
I have tried calling the Ottawa office but they won't pick calls or return calls.
What do I need to take her with me to Nigeria?I don't want immigration probs when I get to Nigeria

Why no apply for a visa? Also, please whatever you do, make sure the little kid gets all the vaccination to go to Nigeria . . . Please, for the Passport, i will check with a friend and get back to you, cos i dont have one
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ritaNL: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Why no apply for a visa? Also, please whatever you do, make sure the little kid gets all the vaccination to go to Nigeria . . . Please, for the Passport, i will check with a friend and get back to you, cos i dont have one

Thank so much.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
rita@NL:

Thank so much.

Spoke to a friend that just got his, he said - you will have to go to the website for Nigerian high commission, Fill out form there and will take you to Another website for the payment with credit card and once that is done, you will Mail information to them and you get acknowledgement within 24 hours, after that you could schedule appointment, again, please this is from a friend, cos i have no tried it myself.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ritaNL: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Spoke to a friend that just got his, he said - you will have to go to the website for Nigerian high commission, Fill out form there and will take you to Another website for the payment with credit card and once that is done, you will Mail information to them and you get acknowledgement within 24 hours, after that you could schedule appointment, again, please this is from a friend, cos i have no tried it myself.

It is the appointment part that is bothering me cos I don't want to take her with me to Ottawa in this cold ,I thought since I am applying for a child under 16 they will wave the appointment part. I will just have to apply for visa.

How many months or years do they give for visa cos I might be come back until 3 years and don't Nijia immigration to deport my baby ooo...lol.
Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
Princessterry:
No,it didnt. I was just asked to go for the medicals
Okay, so it an undergraduate course u are goin 4 or is masters u re goin 4?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
rita@NL:

It is the appointment part that is bothering me cos I don't want to take her with me to Ottawa in this cold ,I thought since I am applying for a child under 16 they will wave the appointment part. I will just have to apply for visa.

How many months or years do they give for visa cos I might be come back until 3 years and don't Nijia immigration to deport my baby ooo...lol.
Thank you.

I will advice you take the child with you to avoid any wahala . . . Besides, if you will be driving, just bundle the child well and spend time on the way too . . . 3 Years is a long time and i will surely advice a Canadian passport if the child is a citizen, apply for a visa and you could have the Nija passport just as backup . . . .
In Nigeria, i am not sure they will deport the child, but i could be wrong
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Pholy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2013

Hey Chrigo,

wish you safe journey Bro.

Nice one...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Pholy:

Hey Chrigo,

wish you safe journey Bro.

Nice one...

I wish he could start a thread of[size=14pt] "Nairalander Journey from Nigeria to Canada on Pix"[/size] and on every pix, he show my gala make i start dey chop am even from the pix

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Kemye: 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
@ All,

Please, I need info. I am going to VFS tomorrow to submit my applications. Can anyone help with steps to take? I am applying for a visitor's visa. At what point am I to go to GTB? Should I take money for biometrics along? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 12:52am On Dec 18, 2013
@nicemax, please ping me on whatsapp ASAP. Lost your contact. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ritaNL: 1:25am On Dec 18, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I will advice you take the child with you to avoid any wahala . . . Besides, if you will be driving, just bundle the child well and spend time on the way too . . . 3 Years is a long time and i will surely advice a Canadian passport if the child is a citizen, apply for a visa and you could have the Nija passport just as backup . . . .
In Nigeria, i am not sure they will deport the child, but i could be wrong
Yes she is a citizen.I was thinking of applying for Nigerian Visa and then get the passport immediately I get to Nijia instead of travelling in this cold and slippery road. Thank you very much.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by buzritchy: 3:27am On Dec 18, 2013

safe trip brother...... u too much !

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 4:15am On Dec 18, 2013
ChriGo: .....Na abuja she do am...dem fast buh u know when u put too much hope on something na that time e dey Bleep up....I remember when nicemax did medics with asaju...he was expecting express delivery medics....na that time asaju come show my guy delay pepper.....my guy gat no choice Dan to calm down for almost two weeks grin........

TRUE TALK
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sparta300(m): 4:37am On Dec 18, 2013
@Fhemmmy Hahaha! Not a bad idea tho...
@Chrigo may ur expectations never be cut short IJN, Amen!
Journey mercies....see u soon, my mama christmas rice never allow me to discharge lol.

Fhemmmy:

I wish he could start a thread of[size=14pt] "Nairalander Journey from Nigeria to Canada on Pix"[/size] and on every pix, he show my gala make i start dey chop am even from the pix

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by HEZABLE: 4:51am On Dec 18, 2013
In want to apply to SAIT in Alberta for engnrg tech. Could smone guide me on how to do this. Thanks for your response
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 4:55am On Dec 18, 2013
Chatters: @nicemax, please ping me on whatsapp ASAP. Lost your contact. Thanks

YES MA
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 5:54am On Dec 18, 2013
temie fash: @chrigo n other gurus in d house,i think there was a tym we spoke about sodtware for cheap long distand call?plz i need to download this app but i dont have the name.kindly put me thru.thanks
. Contact me on : hi2izu@gmail.com we gata talk... It's important and urgent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 6:23am On Dec 18, 2013
. Safe trip mehn!! GOD will guide n keep u. Meet u there soon.......call mi frm d plane o..LOL

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 7:45am On Dec 18, 2013
I am done with my cold rooms training. I was trained for one week inside cold room/ deep freezer. Even if the weather is -60c, I will withstand it. Insha allah.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 7:45am On Dec 18, 2013
nicemax:

YES MA

Sent you a reply Sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.