Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,565 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (614949 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 11:39am On Dec 26, 2013
Lol@ghis ghis, thanks rilly2000
rilly2000:

CONGRATULATIONS @Miss_bon !!!

@Chrigo, your body go don dey do "GHIS GHIS" now ooo !!!

Sha don't forget Nairaland Aso Ebi

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2013
LOL, u so funny kclexa smiley
kclexa:

No be only Turkish airline, Chickish airline nko. Na butti miss bon you wan suffer ba?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gstring133: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hello house has any one use first bank classic Nerve card to app fee for online route..... thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by MisSim: 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
Merry christmas y'all, may the peace of the lord dwell with you and your families. jus wanna add, who is heading to calgary, Alberta? done NYSC returning to my base thats calgary. Buzz me on NL kkkkkk...... have fun y'all smileysmiley cos i am! for those waiting on medic and TRVs God shall settle you. 1 peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you". IJN AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
Whoops! what did i miss so far? Miss Bon? tell me sometin oo.... Congrats dearest... Merry Xmas Virtual Family...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
U av missed a lot sis inlaw mi, thank u and God will do urs soon smiley
Jesunro: Whoops! what did i miss so far? Miss Bon? tell me sometin oo.... Congrats dearest... Merry Xmas Virtual Family...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
kclexa:

No be only Turkish airline, Chickish airline nko. Na butti miss bon you wan suffer ba?

And ws wrong wv turkish airline ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
Yes ooo, i say a gigantic amen to that o. Infact, u don make Chrigo the luckiest guy alive. Our wife to splufik kiss
miss bon: U av missed a lot sis inlaw mi, thank u and God will do urs soon smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
Awww thanx sis grin
Jesunro: Yes ooo, i say a gigantic amen to that o. Infact, u don make Chrigo the luckiest guy alive. Our wife to splufik kiss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
Jesunro: Whoops! what did i miss so far? Miss Bon? tell me sometin oo.... Congrats dearest... Merry Xmas Virtual Family...
......Merry xmas to u jesunro....na ur TRV I wan take use celebrate my new year jare so biko sharpally go turn in ur passport.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mis Sim: Merry christmas y'all, may the peace of the lord dwell with you and your families. jus wanna add, who is heading to calgary, Alberta? done NYSC returning to my base thats calgary. Buzz me on NL kkkkkk...... have fun y'all smileysmiley cos i am! for those waiting on medic and TRVs God shall settle you. 1 peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you". IJN AMEN

I can feel the fun from your post. Naija is really fun at Christmas grin

Edmonton, Alberta is my base. Travelling after the festive season. Naija sweet.
I just pm you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
Jesunro: Yes ooo, i say a gigantic amen to that o. Infact, u don make Chrigo the luckiest guy alive. Our wife to splufik kiss
....Jesunro ....no be luck oooo....na blessing from baba God grin....can't wait to celebrate with u biko .....God go surely do am.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
kclexa:

I can feel the fun from your post. Naija is really fun at Christmas grin

Edmonton, Alberta is my base. Travelling after the festive season. Naija sweet.
I just pm you
.....hmmm Kclexa and miss sim....I sense a connection grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
Amefrica: Ambeyh, which way nah? I no even see ur brakelight again. Abeg, let's talk b4 u fly oo.
Bro,sorry i still get u for mind na because my tab charger always dey spoil na the 3rd time b dis nd i no wan buy another one cos i no dey carry am na my bro's fone i dey use,also i dey prep for skl na y jst mail me ur number again.ABEG NO VEX
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by temiefash: 12:33am On Dec 27, 2013
Ambeyh: Bro,sorry i still get u for mind na because my tab charger always dey spoil na the 3rd time b dis nd i no wan buy another one cos i no dey carry am na my bro's fone i dey use,also i dey prep for skl na y jst mail me ur number again.ABEG NO VEX

@Ambeyh..long time....hope u good.....kindly pm me, I like to stay in touch even when you get here......ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 27, 2013
Ambeyh: Bro,sorry i still get u for mind na because my tab charger always dey spoil na the 3rd time b dis nd i no wan buy another one cos i no dey carry am na my bro's fone i dey use,also i dey prep for skl na y jst mail me ur number again.ABEG NO VEX

You've got mail!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by slyk2(m): 7:38am On Dec 27, 2013
Chief,
I have submitted on application via Online route.
if i do my biometrics, how long do you think it will take before i may be asked to go for medicals?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gstring133: 8:13am On Dec 27, 2013
sly-k:
Chief,
if i do my biometrics, how long do you think it will take before i may be asked to go for medicals?

Abg wch did u use!!!""

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 8:28am On Dec 27, 2013
Definitely Bro. Definitely... hope you had fun on xmas day over there...
ChriGo: ......Merry xmas to u jesunro....na ur TRV I wan take use celebrate my new year jare so biko sharpally go turn in ur passport.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2013
Sure sure sure!!!
ChriGo: ....Jesunro ....no be luck oooo....na blessing from baba God grin....can't wait to celebrate with u biko .....God go surely do am.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mPop(f): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2013
sly-k:
Chief,

Sly-k gmornin, u are submitting for which session? Fall?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by FISLAG: 9:36am On Dec 27, 2013
sly-k:
Chief,

3-4 weeks. It's stated 3 weeks on their website but mine took 4 weeks before I got called for medicals. After medicals I took about 10days before it reflected on my online application account that my medics has been received and that I passed. Just awaiting a call from Cdhc, hopefully that happens today.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mPop(f): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2013
Wen r u resuming Fislag?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by FISLAG: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
mPop: Wen r u resuming Fislag?

6th January oh! but not gotten my trv yet! im checking my mailbox every minute of the day!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by canrelocate: 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
lexmikey: Avoid the US?please any particular reason?

You'll most likely not be able to get to Canada if you route your flight through US and you don't have a US visa. Although, even the airline agents at the counter would confirm that you have a US visa before checking you in to fly en route the US. KLM, Airfrance and other European airlines used to require a transit visa for passengers connecting flight through their country but this was abolished a while ago - that's why you can now connect to flights through most European countries without needing a visa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by canrelocate: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
lexmikey: . This phd talk is getin really intresting.I have a Bsc an Msc in architecture frm two different universities in nigeria,with 3.6 n 3.2 cgpa respectively.I am currently expecting to join centinnial college by may.I do not have any publication but I have some independent research of mine dat could pass for that.(but not published),I also designed n built over 10houses in the past 3 years of my completing my msc which I started 2mnth after my NYSC.I work for me so I have no formal documentation as per employement.but I can provide aproved copies of building plans and picture of my work.I can also get recommendations frrom my past lecturers, as for the certification I have an associate membership with the NIA and I plan to do a quicky project mangment course but starts in january.my questions now are 1.can I get admited to study a phd in environmental science not the very compitetive archhitecture in unisak ,2.can this admission come b4 I resume with centennial in may,so I can transfer fund,that's considering the fundin wahala.3. would the immigration frown at my sudden swap esp wen they find out I hv a project management background and still enta plane come their dear country only to change my mind and migrate through a 4year Phd. 4.can I skip dat gmat exam thingy cos we don't get along fine.thanks for as u respond .

Graduate degree programs (MSc, PhD) in most Canadian universities are government funded, hence competition is very stiff. For a PhD program, the requirements often vary based on the school of choice and the program of choice. However, there is often a set of basic requirements many of which were mentioned in @surveyor1's post. Considering your circumstance, if your MSc. program is with research (a few universities such as OAU does that in Nigeria), then you might stand a chance if you are lucky to find a Professor (advisor) that have interest in your area of expertise and your technical/scientific writing skills are very outstanding. If your MSc is not with research, you might have to redo an MSc to get into any PhD program in Canada.

Overall, I wish you the very best in your pursuit.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lillaowow(m): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
@Oga SIGA

You've got mail.
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
@ChriGo where u @,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
nas-jay:
@ChriGo where u @,
.....Nas-jay my man.....I dey here....you dey Lambton Inn(residence) abi....Welcome to Canada bro....i wan try enter $1 store tomorrow *chrigo covers face*....No be my fault...trying to Save up for Miss bon grin....I fit branch your side too sha.....You can send me PM......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
Madam Jadapinket has done it oh . . . She brought me gala all the way from Nigeria . . . I am dancing azonto while eating dem galasssss . . . . Madam, thanks a lot and God will surely bless you and make you a head oh . . . .

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by coolsammy1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hello house,

congrats to all those who have gotten their trv...and for all others still waiting God will do your own....

please I want to hear your opinions on the chances of a Bsc degree holder in one field with an admission to do a diploma in another field getting a visa. I heard its difficult getting a visa with a diploma...how true is that

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.