Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,309 members, 7,853,433 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (614940 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
No worry, u shall seat in the front row grin
Amefrica:

smiley

Do more of what makes you happy jareee. I wanna see the IV; Chrigo weds Miss bon grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
ChriGo: ... grin....

grin

Egbon mi toh sure! Owo ori oko miss bon wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
miss bon: No worry, u shall seat in the front row grin

YES!

*dancing skelewu* grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
.....Hello guys, in as much as i would wanna frown at love making on this forum....just tryin to make a sense outta my TRV quest on this thread....i joined this wonderful forum in good faith knowing fully well Canada visa aint easy to secure.....I kept faith strong and said to mysef i will not only be the one to scale through this,am taking other peeps along which was why i joined here in the first place.....my aim is to pass that same energy across to peeps in same shoes hoping on God for heart desires, not just TRV......Although We didn't reach our usual expectations, but I'm proud of what we've done so far, and confident about our prospects....It's a pleasure, as always, to be here with great peeps, And it's a pleasure to be able to tell you, once again, how much I appreciate all the good works done here by the Ogas....I know that you can sometimes put in a long day and wonder if anyone has really noticed...hmm!!! as for me i noticed all.....and if not for the Ogas here ChriGo wouldn't exist on this forum....Mr Earthgreeners biko calm ya nerves down....ur woman dey come grin.....No dey jealous my sweet heart miss bon.....Oga Siga/Fhemmmy seriously i know how hard it is to craft out time to help out peeps here so i say thank you for your dedication, thank you for your imagination, and thank you for delivering this good year....Another year is coming and i know thousands and thousands of TRVsssssss will be issued on this Thread.....I advice peeps to please solely hope on GOD....even if your visa application package is poor just like mine, dont lose hope...always have this in mind GOD AINT SLEEPING grin.....Merry Xmas to everyone and Happy TRV year in Advance.....Miss bon dearie biko what are you still waiting for?.....pack ya bag....Daddy is waiting...lol..........

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by slyk2(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
NL Clowns!
From this to this - na so life be.
Miss Bon abeg de bomb the pages.
Oloye Chrigo more vaseline to ya fingers
Learning and laffing blends well.

ChriGo: .....dont mind him dear.....Loneliness na disease...i hope he finds a woman to cure him else Im name go change from Earthgreeners to Hellgreeners grin.......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Canadidacy(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Chrigolex, I no mind dis ya open letter to dis forumite cos na 'letters' period we dey.
#thumbs Up!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
And dat is the reason why I smile to this thread everyday. Chrigo dear, ur swthrt is coming. Hello to our new life kiss, i wish u all a wonderful new year ahead grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by coolsammy1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
ChriGo: ......Few got TRV with ordinary diploma courses...even Nicemax got TRV with a 2nd bsc course....although he was denied the 1st time for same reason.....all i can deduce is that if you are able to give concrete reasons on why you are going for a diploma or a 2nd Bsc then you are good to go....for example you have Bsc Chemical engineering and you're going for a diploma in lets say Chemical Production & Power Engineering Technology.....its gonna be so easier and more convincing to the Visa officer if going for this diploma course......Nicemax had Bsc Statistics and going for another Bsc Computer science .....he was able to show reasons why he wants to go for another Bsc degree........so in conclusion to this, its always good to show convincing reasons why you are going for a diploma course and i do not think the VOs deny based on that......Remember there are other Loopholes to watch out for grin........

Thanks for the input guys.....
@chrigo... I have been into core I.T since graduation from school and only read the B.Sc course so as not to remain at home. I am trying to write a convincing statement to that effect and will please need you to help look over it critically.
@sunshine_endles.. Thank you... will also be need as much help as I can get
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
Canadidacy: Chrigolex, I no mind dis ya open letter to dis forumite cos na 'letters' period we dey.
#thumbs Up!
...My brother, you sha like free package.....no worry the letter go reach you....just be mindful of the way you jump at free package make you no go jump go collect free Syria TRV letter before dem issue you ur Canada TRV letter ooo biko......make ur name no change from Canadidacy to Syriadidacy grin........

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
sly-k:
NL Clowns!
From this to this - na so life be.
Miss Bon abeg de bomb the pages.
Oloye Chrigo more vaseline to ya fingers
Learning and laffing blends well.

...Lolzzzz grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
coolsammy1:

Thanks for the input guys.....
@chrigo... I have been into core I.T since graduation from school and only read the B.Sc course so as not to remain at home. I am trying to write a convincing statement to that effect and will please need you to help look over it critically.
@sunshine_endles.. Thank you... will also be need as much help as I can get
.....Hmmm!!!....its good but do you have any IT certifications to buttress ur points?.....cuz u cant just say you have been into Core I.T without any cert.....that i think would solve the aspect of you switching.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by coolsammy1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
ChriGo: .....Hmmm!!!....its good but do you have any IT certifications to buttress ur points?.....cuz u cant just say you have been into Core I.T without any cert.....that i think would solve the aspect of you switching.....

I actually do have about 10 of them ranging from Cisco to Microsoft. I will ask for your email and send you the letter so you can help when I am through. I want to put in my application for the visa by 2nd week of January
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
coolsammy1:

I actually do have about 10 of them ranging from Cisco to Microsoft. I will ask for your email and send you the letter so you can help when I am through. I want to put in my application for the visa by 2nd week of January
....Chineke!!!....bro so you get 10 certifications.....chai!! i dey beef u jare....me wey i still dey battle to bag some more....seriously with that alone you're good to go in Canada......but please i would advice you only show max of 3 certifications to the VOs ooo cuz 10 certifications might pose as over qualification to the Visa officer....why go for an IT course when you already have all it takes to be an IT consultant?.....they might wana deny you based on purpose of visit cuz you already have all it takes to Establish yoursef bigtime in the IT field so why would you wanna go study same thing?.....hmm!! am not the VO anyway...thats just my own view of it....here is my email chrigolex@gmail.com....could help out vent your SOP.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by canrelocate: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
tony2more: pls can anyone help on canada FSLW i just started filling my application and i have an agent representing me in canada but i wanna know what and what document that will be require for the processing and what are the important document i will need to fill for the processing.thanks

What do you mean by FSLW?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by coolsammy1(m): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
ChriGo: ....Chineke!!!....bro so you get 10 certifications.....chai!! i dey beef u jare....me wey i still dey battle to bag some more....seriously with that alone you're good to go in Canada......but please i would advice you only show max of 3 certifications to the VOs ooo cuz 10 certifications might pose as over qualification to the Visa officer....why go for an IT course when you already have all it takes to be an IT consultant?.....they might wana deny you based on purpose of visit cuz you already have all it takes to Establish yoursef bigtime in the IT field so why would you wanna go study same thing?.....hmm!! am not the VO anyway...thats just my own view of it....here is my email chrigolex@gmail.com....could help out vent your SOP.......

@chrigo.. Thanks boss... I will just include the 3 entry level I.T certs in the visa application. I will send the letter to you once I'm finished.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mPop(f): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
Madam @miss bon , you didn't answer the question fully, course and duration
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
buzritchy:

@earthgreener; haba bro u dnt v to talk like that to another fellow NL. if u feel d topic is bein derailed find interestin post to help answer oda peeps. At least questions r being answered on daily basis, also ideas r being shared .... it's part of it bro. consider somebody talkin to u dt way.

@amefrica; calm down bro, cool down with ur response, pls dnt let let us divide d house. I understand d way u feel buh u can reply in a moderate way just like miss Bon did.

@missbon; cool mature response. pls make u no bow out ooo, Una advice n opinion is stl needed. plz we movin into 2014, lets celebrate more trv n let congratulatory msg keep flowin. 1love, 1e-family.
lets forget d issue, na small tin/ bon voyage to peeps travelin
•••also inspired here•••
.....Thanks for that piece bro.....one love grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
coolsammy1:

@chrigo.. Thanks boss... I will just include the 3 entry level I.T certs in the visa application. I will send the letter to you once I'm finished.
....No problem!!....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
Intnl business mgt, duration is one year
mPop: Madam @miss bon , you didn't answer the question fully, course and duration
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lexmikey: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
Thanks for ur response.my msc is reseach oriented and took more than the original two years duration due to the extensive nature of architecture research in ABU zaria.I would nt mind repeating a masters since I am opting for a less complex phd in environmental science.mehn na as long as my study permit long enuf for immigrant status and permit me entry in and out of canada plus hustle permit ofcourse.my fellow NL kindly recomend a site where I can upload my independent reseach to be published.thanks for your anticipated response.lest I forget Much compliments to all esteemed members of this great forum.as the year end may new doors of opportunity welcome everyone of u to the year 2014. IJN....... ..[quote author=canreloca

Graduate degree programs (MSc, PhD) in most Canadian universities are government funded, hence competition is very stiff. For a PhD program, the requirements often vary based on the school of choice and the program of choice. However, there is often a set of basic requirements many of which were mentioned in @surveyor1's post. Considering your circumstance, if your MSc. program is with research (a few universities such as OAU does that in Nigeria), then you might stand a chance if you are lucky to find a Professor (advisor) that have interest in your area of expertise and your technical/scientific writing skills are very outstanding. If your MSc is not with research, you might have to redo an MSc to get into any PhD program in Canada.

Overall, I wish you the very best in your pursuit.[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lexmikey: 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
Bros u harsh o.take am easy abeg.
Amefrica:

Who's this smelling hater?! undecided If it's getting boring, can't you just shut ur mouth and shove ur opinion back to ur bushy a'ss.

Low life snitch always think they have a say. Grow Up and get a life!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
lexmikey: Bros u harsh o.take am easy abeg.

grin I no harsh jaree..

It's cool now.

Thanks man!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lexmikey: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
Bros easy,d guy dey wish u well.u need all the prayer u can get havin jst relocated to a foriegn land.
ChriGo: ....No need ask about my stay bro.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
lexmikey: Bros easy,d guy dey wish u well.u need all the prayer u can get havin jst relocated to a foriegn land.
.....bro check im mind well...u go see say na crap dey inside grin....which kind wish well....abegi!!!......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by coolsammy1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
@chrigo..... I just sent the draft of the SOP to your box
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
coolsammy1: @chrigo..... I just sent the draft of the SOP to your box
....seen...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by MrArams: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
kclexa:

It is a very wrong idea to conclude for the VOs. Doing a second Masters does not raise visa alarm as projected.

I have a friend who had her Masters from the UK with distinction in information systems management and now she is doing a Masters in information security systems management.in Canada.

So my dear, if Phd go slow u down. Take the Master's route. Don't deny yourself even before VOs do.

Bro, I learnt u know a lot about applying for MSc in information security systems management of Concordia university college Alberta from here in Nigeria. I have b.sc in comp sci.
I am also interested in MSc information technology security for UoIT
pls can u help wit advice on how to go about d processing
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by MrArams: 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
kclexa:

Welcome to my info world. Am sorry for the long silence, I have been pretty busy lately trying to get my mind, body and soul ready for the Canada challenge.

Concordia University College of Alberta as been rated highly in the field of information security management and the job rate for their graduates is pretty high.

Yes you definitely need to send a sealed transcript to the university. I had a crazy experience where DHL mishandled my transcript and it arrived at the school un sealed. The university requested for another sealed transcript. But this ur private uni 80K for transcript!!! That is daylight robbery.

Please don't believe the trash of not getting a job after Masters, it is a bright shining lie. The only thing is that it is aways easier to get admission into colleges than Universities. But truth be told; whether College or University graduate; once you know your stuff, you will be a JOB MAGNET
pls can u explain how u went about the admission process from step1 to d end

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.