Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610450 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SantohFilz(m): 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mis Sim:

My family friend was tired of waiting for a response, shesent them a mail in the morning during working hours and she got a response the next day. so try emailing lagos.immigration in the morning like 9:30 to 10 am.
Thanks but what is their mail address? Also I submitted my uncle's SOA but I didn't submit with family ties pls what aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ my chances....Can I have ur contact?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SantohFilz(m): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
Please what is CIC email address. I need to mail them concerning my application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nabylet(f): 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
NLers, i hail o
Have been following this thread low key,
Im planning on relocating to canada to do my masters in Education,
I am currently serving and most unis in canada require at least one yr experience in d classroom so im using dis my nysc year to gain d experience so i shud be due spring 2015 or latest fall 2015.

Goodluck to everybody. Will be following up.
Xo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
eazzzy1:

Lol bro, i paid for hostel accommodation already,but my fee can be refunded, if i cud get a cheaper accomodation outside. The hostel fee was 7200, if off campus is far cheaper i'll ask for a refund. How cheap are houses thr? How do i pm?
....send me an email chrigolex@gmail.com ...am sure we can work somethings out.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
shenanigans: Jesunro. Where u attended to when you visited the embassy? I was asked to send an email.
I guess u went to the embassy, Wot happened after u sent d mail?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by shenanigans: 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
Haven't gotten a reply yet. I sent a couple of mails actually. The matter tire me..

Huzzie:
I guess u went to the embassy, Wot happened after u sent d mail?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
.......Jesunro....Expecting to read your good news oooooo.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Miss Bon How was ur trip? just getting to know say don reach. Thank God for safe journey o

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sis in-law mi, thank God for journey mercies smileyhope u gud sha? Expecting ur good news ASAP smiley
Jesunro: Miss Bon How was ur trip? just getting to know say don reach. Thank God for safe journey o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nabylet: NLers, i hail o
Have been following this thread low key,
Im planning on relocating to canada to do my masters in Education,
I am currently serving and most unis in canada require at least one yr experience in d classroom so im using dis my nysc year to gain d experience so i shud be due spring 2015 or latest fall 2015.

Goodluck to everybody. Will be following up.

Canada will love to have people like you here, what aspect of education are you looking into?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by shenanigans: 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
SantohFilz: Please what is CIC email address. I need to mail them concerning my application.

lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

Say a prayer before you send the mail smiley.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nabylet(f): 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Canada will love to have people like you here, what aspect of education are you looking into?

Education Psychology

I have short-listed some schools based on my research

1. Vancouver island uni
2. Royal roads uni
3. Uni of Ontario
4. Uni of manitoba

I cant wait *dancing*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
shenanigans: Haven't gotten a reply yet. I sent a couple of mails actually. The matter tire me..

Ought to have been at the embassy today but cudnt...were peeps many dir? I wud av 2 travel down n wud want it 2 b worthwhile. I av sent u a PM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
My Brother...
ChriGo: .......Jesunro....Expecting to read your good news oooooo.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
eazzzy1: Hi everyone so i just tracked my application now and it says my processed passport is ready for collection.

I applied via paper route august 8 2013

I got the mail to go for my medicals and pay my accomodation fee on 20th november 2013

I did my medicals at asaju on 29th nov 2013

I resubmitted my passport and receipt on 10/12/2013

And my visa got out on 8th january 2014

It took 5months and 2days.

I have been a lowkey follower of the thread, thanks house.
Wish me luck in canny.
Congrat bro,I tap from ur blessing..I shall share my testimony here 2moa...In jesus name.Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
Amen ooo, tell them in Abuja to release my Passport quickly ooo
miss bon: Sis in-law mi, thank God for journey mercies smileyhope u gud sha? Expecting ur good news ASAP smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tolyem(m): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
Thanks Brother,
What I want to be encouraged on is wether the PGD in Business Administration is not too narrow unlike the well pronounced courses like Buz mgt, International buz mgt and global buz mgt?

ChriGo: ......Compliment my chairman.....I believe the course isn't the problem....PG isnt bad at all....Fislag was an HND graduate too and was denied at first........her previous course was HRM and still going for HRM....she modified her SOP well and made sure its a very convincing one....I would advice you work more on the SOP and the financial aspect as well.....Remember, prayers is the master key to unlock your TRV.......sorry Fislag, got the full gist from miss bon grin.........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by HZwriters: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
eazzzy1: Thanks candidacy,huzzie,eddy,shenanigan
School resumes 15th but my agent says he can get an extension.

Pgd business mgt-international business
Lambton college
The documents are kinda too numerous to remember now

Congrats. I celebrate with you
May your light continue to shine. Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nabylet:

Education Psychology

I have short-listed some schools based on my research

1. Vancouver island uni
2. Royal roads uni
3. Uni of Ontario
4. Uni of manitoba

I cant wait *dancing*

So when you done, wanna lecture or you wanna turned out as a Psychologist?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SantohFilz(m): 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
shenanigans:

lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

Say a prayer before you send the mail smiley.
Thanks bud...please give me your contact be it bbm pin,phone no or anything...I have some few questions.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by shenanigans: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
SantohFilz: Thanks bud...please give me your contact be it bbm pin,phone no or anything...I have some few questions.

ebuka007@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
No worries sis, it shall be released soonest smiley
Jesunro: Amen ooo, tell them in Abuja to release my Passport quickly ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SantohFilz(m): 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
shenanigans:

ebuka007@yahoo.com
Ok mine is Samuelisaac789@yahoo.com...how about your mobile number aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ u on whatsapp?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SantohFilz(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
miss bon: No worries sis, it shall be released soonest smiley
Amen...mine too...IJN

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
AMEN....BELIEVE smiley
SantohFilz: Amen...mine too...IJN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by teexzle: 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
SantohFilz: pls oooo....I no submit family ties ooo and I submitted SOA with balance of 7.4 million I hope A̶̲̥̅♏ free?....well I reject denial IJN....AMEN!!!!!
did u submit online..if yes when pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
tolyem: Thanks Brother,
What I want to be encouraged on is wether the PGD in Business Administration is not too narrow unlike the well pronounced courses like Buz mgt, International buz mgt and global buz mgt?

......i believe its the course content that matters not the course name......Depends on what you are looking for......Note that Business administration courses include business management, human resource management, financial management so i don't see anything narrow in this......Business administration courses also enable you to effectively manage and administer tasks and projects according to international business standards.....Take note of the bolded International Standards.....so its more like the course name is International Business Administration.......My chairman biko ride on ooo.....there is nothing narrow in this oooo.....this is my own view.....Ogas in the house might have another view on this sha grin........

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
SECONDED! grin
ChriGo: ......i believe its the course content that matters not the course name......Depends on what you are looking for......Note that Business administration courses include business management, human resource management, financial management so i don't see anything narrow in this......Business administration courses also enable you to effectively manage and administer tasks and projects according to international business standards.....Take note of the bolded International Standards.....so its more like the course name is International Business Administration.......My chairman biko ride on ooo.....there is nothing narrow in this oooo.....this is my own view.....Ogas in the house might have another view on this sha grin........

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by manover: 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
I hail all the Ogas in da house, Please my friend has HND in science laboratory technology, and he want to go for Pgd or Undergraduate program in related field, please anyone help me with the list of colleges that offer admission in related field "Pgd or Undergraduate" Program

Please biko help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Itstyme(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
blink6:

how do I get uni results when am just an undergraduate?
I am not going for a postgrad program o!

so, was you asked to forward a waec scratch card and ur exam details?

concerning the app fee, it $129... stated clearly on their app page.

If you have ever being to any polytechnic or any other higher institution even if its just a year, I think you will be fine but I will advise you still write Brandon on this. I gave you an advise based on my own experience with them. You might have a fair chance. Yes you need to include the waec scratch card.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by conyema12(m): 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pls guys i need your help, the school I want to apply to require at least a 75% average over the last two years of the Bachelor's degree.
my challenge is how to convert it cos my transcript is in A's, B's and C's.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
Itstyme:

If you have ever being to any polytechnic or any other higher institution even if its just a year, I think you will be fine but I will advise you still write Brandon on this. I gave you an advise based on my own experience with them. You might have a fair chance. Yes you need to include the waec scratch card.
thanks man. I called them already... it undergraduate program that am going for... Am applying as a high skool leaver(never attended a higher institution).

so, nothing else is required of me... just my waec details and a scratch card(pin n serial).

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.