Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,037 members, 7,863,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (616193 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
$13,000 as agent fees. So Nigerians still dey enter one chance like this shocked
And I was complaining of Maple's $2,000. People are wicked.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
seconwaobyno: pls my questions goes to the gurus and ogas already in canny.
dont really know where to start from cos my case is now complicated but ur gud advice will help.
1, I am a prospective applicant through an agent
2, my program will cost like school fees $14, 000, egent $13, 000 for the admission and trv other sundery expenses not in cluded yet.
3, note: I didn't know this trend before I committed to the agent I came to knw about it after I have committed 6, 000 usd as advance.
4, admmision gotten from niagara college medical, biometric done but trv was denied cos of moving the embassy from lagos to Ghana effected his internal contact contact.
5, admmision now differed till September still pushing if he can breakthrough to trv.

this is where I need ur advise most.
1, Does canada worth this amount?
2, my brother advised me to join him in his business and develop the capital instead of going to another mans land to face unknown.
3, he is an impoter deals in trailer spare parts.
5, he said I should call the egent to withdraw the processing but the egent said he can only refund 50% of the total sum as he has spent a lot but that's not the issue.
The issue is this does canada worth this amount? or should I join him to develop the capital here as the business is moving well for him and he is always out of the country for importation.
sorry for the long epistle. currently am working as a contract staff at a bank but already submitted resignation latter by next month.
thanks in anticipation as am waiting for ur gud guide.

$13,000 as in N2,015,000
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

$13,000 as in N2,015,000
azzin! Maybe its $1,300 but added the extra 0 by mistake.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
chichi89: azzin! Maybe its $1,300 but added the extra 0 by mistake.

May be $1,300 then, I spent approximately like 120k for my school application to when I got visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
For those that used paper route like me, I wana know how long after TRV before I'll collect my original passport because today is a week after I was sent an email confirming my visa approval?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ManTiger(m): 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
ManTiger: How advisable is it to mail VAC to update ones biometrics info on cic cos i'm sure cic won't start looking into ones case in as much as the biometrics is pending.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2014

grin lol I see u giving the benefit of doubt. That's even more than sustaining oneself amount in canada according to cic which is 10k dol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Optimistdolapo(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jijola: I don't know if it's still open. It's Airmaroc.You can find out from optimistdolapo@gmail.com.
please note ticket fares depends on ur travel dates most times from when to when. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Optimistdolapo(m): 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jijola: I don't know if it's still open. It's Airmaroc.You can find out from optimistdolapo@gmail.com.
obviously it's a stop over and it's gonna be a one-way
Lag to Casablanca to Montreal on Air Maroc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
rawlizo:

Lol. My bro na so. 2 even sleep dese days na prob

No be only you! We plenty for the matter grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=ManTiger][/quote]
When did you go for your biometrics?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
chichi89: $13,000 as agent fees. So Nigerians still dey enter one chance like this shocked
And I was complaining of Maple's $2,000. People are wicked.
I thot so too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
I believ u. It mst b an error. Shud b 1300
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
seconwaobyno: pls my questions goes to the gurus and ogas already in canny.
dont really know where to start from cos my case is now complicated but ur gud advice will help.
1, I am a prospective applicant through an agent
2, my program will cost like school fees $14, 000, egent $13, 000 for the admission and trv other sundery expenses not in cluded yet.
3, note: I didn't know this trend before I committed to the agent I came to knw about it after I have committed 6, 000 usd as advance.
4, admmision gotten from niagara college medical, biometric done but trv was denied cos of moving the embassy from lagos to Ghana effected his internal contact contact.
5, admmision now differed till September still pushing if he can breakthrough to trv.

this is where I need ur advise most.
1, Does canada worth this amount?
2, my brother advised me to join him in his business and develop the capital instead of going to another mans land to face unknown.
3, he is an impoter deals in trailer spare parts.
5, he said I should call the egent to withdraw the processing but the egent said he can only refund 50% of the total sum as he has spent a lot but that's not the issue.
The issue is this does canada worth this amount? or should I join him to develop the capital here as the business is moving well for him and he is always out of the country for importation.
sorry for the long epistle. currently am working as a contract staff at a bank but already submitted resignation latter by next month.
thanks in anticipation as am waiting for ur gud guide.

Chai! this is wickedness I think. well I guess the $13,000 is a small amount to you. Maybe the agent charged you based on the fact that he knows the amount is not expensive for your kind of person. I believe you should withdraw anyway. you'll get several free advice on this thread that'll guide you all through with just less than 500k for your ticket and all. Even possibly accommodation here in Canada too for some time. You decide if you want to come to Canada, but for the agent please withdraw and if u can still extract even part of the remaining 50% he said he had spent. He is a ripping you off BIG TIME I think.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Am still gonna reserve my comments till he comes back n say it's $1300 nt $13000
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Plz. Someone shuld find kinsolve for cheap flight for me cry or il go to canny by sea

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
gavinmensah: Plz. Someone shuld find kinsolve for cheap flight for me cry or il go to canny by sea
Hahahhahaha pls trek

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lymelyte(m): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
grin
Amefrica:

No be only you! We plenty for the matter grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by seconwaobyno: 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

May be $1,300 then, I spent approximately like 120k for my school application to when I got visa

it is not mistake oooo I mean 13,000usd ( thirteen thousand dollars) and still have the receipt of my part payment.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
sashafierce:
Hahahhahaha pls trek

I Know you are looking for a partner tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
seconwaobyno:
it is not mistake oooo I mean 13,usd ( thirteen thousand dollars) and still have the receipt of my part payment.

Yuk yuk please can I be your agent grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
gavinmensah: Plz. Someone shuld find kinsolve for cheap flight for me cry or il go to canny by sea

Let's cruise together! wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ElCapt: 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
seconwaobyno:
it is not mistake oooo I mean 13,000usd ( thirteen thousand dollars) and still have the receipt of my part payment.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by seconwaobyno: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
ferdimako:
Do you worth it?
@ ferdimako yes I can aford it but it will effect my school fee school
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
seconwaobyno:
Lwkmd. Ur fees is $14000 n u agreed to pay an agent $13000 . Haba y? Der r agents way cheaper than that. How can he take d same amount wif ur fees cos i c no differnce. Evn MAPLES dnt charge dat. N yet he cudnt get u d visa. Some people jst exploit others. Pls retrieve ur money 100% cos he spent nuffin. Infact if ur gona b nice jst count out d visa/biometric fee n pay him n take ur change#whew. I quit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
Amefrica:

Let's cruise together! wink

Thank you. Why not help find mme a good flight offer,So we can reach canny before our classmates graduate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
lymelyte: grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Who has used multi airline before? undecided saw a flight for 240k cheapest so far.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
seconwaobyno:

Can I have ur agent details. Am ready to take this up with him. Am ready to offer u any necessary assistance to make sure u receive over 90% of what uv paid.
I 've pm'ed u. Reply my mail

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by seconwaobyno: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=pyhz]

Can u pls come again?
Ur tuition fees is $14000 if i understand that but what is the $13000 u mentioned for?

Then y do u av to submit resignation letter if u yet to have a concrete advise as to what u wiil b doing after u resign?

Also ur agent sed 50% have bn committed to ur application, aw mch r u paying the agent that he sed he can ony refund 50% bck to u?
@pyhz the 13, 000usd is the total amount for the admission and trv of which I have paid a deposit of about 7,000usd so he will be refunding me 50% of this committed amount.
y am resigning is dat am no longer interested in the job, as I said before either joining my broda biz or ur best advice if canny worth spending such amount. tanx. and I also noticed that some ppl are trying to inbox me but cant read it pls my mail for ur best advice.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
gavinmensah:

Thank you. Why not help find mme a good flight offer,So we can reach canny before our classmates graduate

Lwkmd! grin grin

I will send you a PM, ma. I go find u a good one! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.