Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (615878 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
tnuola:

Hi Dear,
How do you do...

Just checking on you, sis. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justwise(m): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
@Optimistdolapo

Please no ticket touting here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by parisbluefox: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
Come wetin dey worry u sef? My friend carry police and Army go arrest d agent for extortion. Sue the agency to court if possible. Which agency on planet earth charges 13,000$ for visa processing? Na heaven u wan go? Go open ur eyes o.

seconwaobyno: pls my questions goes to the gurus and ogas already in canny.
dont really know where to start from cos my case is now complicated but ur gud advice will help.
1, I am a prospective applicant through an agent
2, my program will cost like school fees $14, 000, egent $13, 000 for the admission and trv other sundery expenses not in cluded yet.
3, note: I didn't know this trend before I committed to the agent I came to knw about it after I have committed 6, 000 usd as advance.
4, admmision gotten from niagara college medical, biometric done but trv was denied cos of moving the embassy from lagos to Ghana effected his internal contact contact.
5, admmision now differed till September still pushing if he can breakthrough to trv.

this is where I need ur advise most.
1, Does canada worth this amount?
2, my brother advised me to join him in his business and develop the capital instead of going to another mans land to face unknown.
3, he is an impoter deals in trailer spare parts.
5, he said I should call the egent to withdraw the processing but the egent said he can only refund 50% of the total sum as he has spent a lot but that's not the issue.
The issue is this does canada worth this amount? or should I join him to develop the capital here as the business is moving well for him and he is always out of the country for importation.
sorry for the long epistle. currently am working as a contract staff at a bank but already submitted resignation latter by next month.
thanks in anticipation as am waiting for ur gud guide.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jtbaba1: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
seconwaobyno: pls my questions goes to the gurus and ogas already in canny.
dont really know where to start from cos my case is now complicated but ur gud advice will help.
1, I am a prospective applicant through an agent
2, my program will cost like school fees $14, 000, egent $13, 000 for the admission and trv other sundery expenses not in cluded yet.
3, note: I didn't know this trend before I committed to the agent I came to knw about it after I have committed 6, 000 usd as advance.
4, admmision gotten from niagara college medical, biometric done but trv was denied cos of moving the embassy from lagos to Ghana effected his internal contact contact.
5, admmision now differed till September still pushing if he can breakthrough to trv.

this is where I need ur advise most.
1, Does canada worth this amount?
2, my brother advised me to join him in his business and develop the capital instead of going to another mans land to face unknown.
3, he is an impoter deals in trailer spare parts.
5, he said I should call the egent to withdraw the processing but the egent said he can only refund 50% of the total sum as he has spent a lot but that's not the issue.
The issue is this does canada worth this amount? or should I join him to develop the capital here as the business is moving well for him and he is always out of the country for importation.
sorry for the long epistle. currently am working as a contract staff at a bank but already submitted resignation latter by next month.
thanks in anticipation as am waiting for ur gud guide.

1. first collect what he promised to refuned i.e 50%
2. arrest him and squeeze all what u can.. having it at the back of your mind you cant get every thing back. just squeeze him.. make sure you invole an high ranking officer outside the police just carry the person along make he dey aware. incase police won **gbabode**
3. YES it is what it studying in canada just follow this thread for guideness. you will spend less i.e what you are suppose to spend normally
4. This is a learning point.
5. act fast and act smart.

cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chikenjoku1yah: 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
Pls guru's like uceebee,,help me pls i want to kn d cheapest school i can apply for my master's pls pls pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chikenjoku1yah: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
Pls guru's in d house pls tell me d cheapest school i can apply for my master's pls n pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chikenjoku1yah: 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Pls can anyone tell me d cheapest school i can apply for my master's pls n pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
13k dolls on my mind! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lassky(m): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jijola: 13k dolls on my mind! grin
enough flexing for canny grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by twaintoy(f): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jijola: 13k dolls on my mind! grin
Me tooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by seconwaobyno: 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
thank u all for ur contribution and advice.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chikenjoku1yah: 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
Pls can anyone tell me d cheapest school i can apply for my master's pls n pls pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tnuola(f): 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
Amefrica:

Just checking on you, sis. smiley

ThaNks dear... Bless up
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
tnuola:

ThaNks dear... Bless up

wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chikenjoku1yah: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Pls can anyone tell me d cheapest school i can apply for my master's pls n pls pls can't someone talk to me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
chikenjoku1yah: Pls can anyone tell me d cheapest school i can apply for my master's pls n pls pls can't someone talk to me
Take it easy. No need to spam the thread with repetition. People that know will answer,just be patient if you're not ready to do the research yourself.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
chikenjoku1yah: Pls can anyone tell me d cheapest school i can apply for my master's pls n pls pls can't someone talk to me

www.giyf.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eromzzz: 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Amefrica:

www.giyf.com

thats hilarious bro and congrats on your TRV
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
drizzleera:

Mine took more than one and half month. Yours could be less.

Kai..... so na by dis time next month, y dis canada tins sabi take weeks and months sef?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eromzzz: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hello house; anyone heading to or via montreal on 12th Aug (Qatar Air) holla @ moi

@seconwaobyno i think you can repackage a fresh application yourself ASAP for Sept
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
1. Equlibrium seneca paper
route
2. Pcachuks Lambton MARCH 4 Paper
route
TRV
3. mistur_chris: MARCH 15 paper route
lambton
college
4.Coolsammy1: Holland college MARCH
Online route (FALL/SEPT -2014
resumption)
5. Drizzle_era Centennial college APRIL
( FALL/SEPT -2014 resumption ).
6. Walofy88: APRIL 3 online route
HUMBER
college CHOPPED TRV
7. Kingsolve: mohawk APRIL 10 Online
route
CHOPPED TRV
8. Tianadiva APRIL 17 Paper route
9. Sleem-b: APRIL 19 MUN TRV loading
10. McToby: May 28, New brunswick
community college Online route.
11. Halle2: June 6, MUN online route,TRV
chopped
12. Aulor: June 6, USASK paper route.
13. Owenizes: June 11, Humber college.
route.
14. Amefrica: June 13, University of
Prince. TRV
Loading Edward Island(UPEI) Online
route.
15. mPop: June 13, Centennial college
route.
16. haustraliah : June 22, medicine hat
college
online route.
17.Akanni: July 3, Umanitoba.Online
route
18 Jtbaba : june 23rd online centennial
college
19.Lassky: July 4, Memorial university of
Newfoundland, online route.
20. Parisbluefox: July 7, Memorial University Of Newfoundland, Online route

N.B- If you have gotten your admission
for
spring/summer and have applied for
TRV.
Please
provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper
***Institution
Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by drizzleera: 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
tokiniofficial:

Kai..... so na by dis time next month, y dis canada tins sabi take weeks and months sef?
At all now. Yours might take less than a month. At least some guys got theirs in less than 14days. Be positive.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2014

University of Manitoba

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
Thanks boss...

drizzleera:
At all now. Yours might take less than a month. At least some guys got theirs in less than 14days. Be positive.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyzdan: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
@Haustraliah kindly copy me study permit form.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
pyhz:

Y pay $7000 to an agent?? angry

Application to schools cost $100 (if he applied to 10 schools that will cost him $1000) and am sure he didn't apply to 10 schools.

Visa fee n biometric is $235 (N37000)
Medical N30000 approximately .
This is the actual amount u need for the processing.

So what is he doin that justify him charging u $13000 usd dollars??

He is a thief, fraud.

Don't just judge people, an agent does their business.
it depends on their bilateral agreement before they start to transact, if it pays him, then fine.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
pyzdan: @Haustraliah kindly copy me study permit form.
Thanks
oh,I forgot.
am so sorry,have been so business at work.
PM your email,so I can send you a copy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hello @luvly3 I'm back again oh grin. Please how were you notified that your passport was ready for collection at vfs? There are some original docs I submitted that I need to use soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sheshem: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
chichi89: There was someone here that said he was going to Wilfrid Laurier this fall. After NL crashed I didn't hear from him again o and I can't remember his moniker. People of God PLEASE if you know him,let me know. cry

Hi Chichi, I guess that would be me smiley . PM me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Amefrica:

www.giyf.com

lol, very true

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
eromzzz:

thats hilarious bro and congrats on your TRV

grin grin

Thanks brotherly!

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.