Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,150 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (612337 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2014
Very well then.cheers.
erico2k2:
last last, I see reason with others and my guy decide to renew b4 travel, so nah part 2 we go wait, thanks all for your contribution
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2014
I'm most thankful that I met part 5 with all dis prayers and part 6 didn't survive d Nairaland attack grin
Happy weekend people
Team manitoba
Team Lufthanza
Team 19th August

Siga: ...Had a solid prayer for all applicants at church today... from fresh to Medical hopefuls, to Visa and to all those who have landed and in school.... Well...the Good Lord that made you guys decide to pick Canada as your destination is not a liar... He has gone before everyone to perfect ur ways... Nothing happens without God's anticipation... so.. no shaking... Enough good news this week... #BelieveinGod

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2014
emperoracro: Oga Earthgreener, pls pm me abeg

Oga Amefrica i hail o

Oga mi sir! I dey double-hail you oo..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 02, 2014
nobody here wants to give me a response??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 10:19am On Aug 02, 2014
brandymcmb:

sorry Sir/Ma,i wud av replied by an a UG student so i dont knw much abt Msci admission, here ar d list of one of d low cost univ in canada:
Universitie de sainte boniface
Brandon University
Memorial univ
Contact dem to knw if dey offer ur course.
Or beta still check aucc.ca website for list of schs in canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oseni007(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2014
Good day people,this is my first post here,been denied US visa 5times,the last been thursay(31st august).I was advised to try canada,plss anybody with information or names of school in canada that has JANUARy intake for msc management or mba,pls your input will be appreciated ,thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2014
Oseni007: Good day people,this is my first post here,been denied US visa 5times,the last been thursay(31st august).I was advised to try canada,plss anybody with information or names of school in canada that has JANUARy intake for msc management or mba,pls your input will be appreciated ,thank you

Try;

Memorial University, Newfoundland.
University of Manitoba
University of Calgary

Check them out and mail them directly for ur inquiries.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oseni007(m): 10:49am On Aug 02, 2014
Amefrica:

Try;

University of Manitoba
University of Calgary

Check them out and mail them directly for ur inquiries.
Thank you brother
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Patdeka(f): 11:41am On Aug 02, 2014
Oseni007: Good day people,this is my first post here,been denied US visa 5times,the last been thursay(31st august).I was advised to try canada,plss anybody with information or names of school in canada that has JANUARy intake for msc management or mba,pls your input will be appreciated ,thank you

Actually it depends on ur Cgpa.. Universities accept 2 1 and above, sometimes 2 2 it all depends on d Uni. also try out some colleges. for January intake I guess admission is very much still on. I wish u success in ur application.

TeamManitoba where are u guys? Tokini and Tinadiva hafa??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
emperoracro:

sorry Sir/Ma,i wud av replied by an a UG student so i dont knw much abt Msci admission, here ar d list of one of d low cost univ in canada:
Brandon University
Memorial univ
Or beta still check aucc.ca website for list of schs in canada
thanx a lot bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hey Guys, i'm thinking of applying to a Canadian University for UnderGrad. Studies, i need info on a university with Low/Average shocked Tuition Fees..i've checked out Brandon University Manitoba. but i just don't want to apply to just one university!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
malikmoreni: Hey Guys, i'm thinking of applying to a Canadian University for UnderGrad. Studies, i need info on a university with Low/Average shocked Tuition Fees..i've checked out Brandon University Manitoba. but i just don't want to apply to just one university!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Mohammedbashir: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
embarassed
malikmoreni: Hey Guys, i'm thinking of applying to a Canadian University for UnderGrad. Studies, i need info on a university with Low/Average shocked Tuition Fees..i've checked out Brandon University Manitoba. but i just don't want to apply to just one university!

Quoting @Emperoracro "here ar d list of one of d low cost univ in canada:
Brandon University
Memorial univ
Or beta still check aucc.ca website for list of schs in canada" better luck.. But its not totally abt the cheap schools but how suitable their available courses are, for your educational cum career aspirations in order to convince all parties involved.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jiggar(m): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, I greet you all. My brother applied for canadian study and work visa program last year, and this afternoon, he just got a message from the agency (southatlantictravels.com) handling the process here in Nigeria, that he should fill their form online, print and provide the print-out next week for an interview. He should also provide (N3,500), for the Canada Eligibility Assessment and Interview fee, payment will be made in their office. So, since we don't know much about all this stuff, I want to ask if the agency is genuine i.e southatlantictravels.com and if any more is required to process such applications? Thank you all, awaiting your responses.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
Pls the N4,950 to be paid for passport processing, must it be paid in Gt bank or can one pay at vfs office when submitting my passport?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2014

Hello, to all who are searching for schools in canada, use dis site to locate a sch in canada den compare n contrast their tuition for ur course: www.aucc.ca/canadian-universities/study-programs/

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
SavedbyYaweh: Pls the N4,950 to be paid for passport processing, must it be paid in Gt bank or can one pay at vfs office when submitting my passport?

Are you using a courier service? If no, then forgerrit.. Just go with your passport and passport-request letter only!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
....Oga Siga grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ElCapt: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
jiggar: Hello my fellow Nairalanders, I greet you all. My brother applied for canadian study and work visa program last year, and this afternoon, he just got a message from the agency (southatlantictravels.com) handling the process here in Nigeria, that he should fill their form online, print and provide the print-out next week for an interview. He should also provide (N3,500), for the Canada Eligibility Assessment and Interview fee, payment will be made in their office. So, since we don't know much about all this stuff, I want to ask if the agency is genuine i.e southatlantictravels.com and if any more is required to process such applications? Thank you all, awaiting your responses.

Hey.

I can't vouch for the agent but I feel they are probably sending their routine package for new and aspiring applicants.

Did he get his visa?

Are his documents still with the agent?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
ChriGo: ....Oga Siga grin....

I follow mention! cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by abbyjo: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
brandymcmb:
@brandymcmb pls did you have to write GRE for MA economics in MUN?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
I dey here dey watch ooo teamManitoba
Patdeka:

Actually it depends on ur Cgpa.. Universities accept 2 1 and above, sometimes 2 2 it all depends on d Uni. also try out some colleges. for January intake I guess admission is very much still on. I wish u success in ur application.

TeamManitoba where are u guys? Tokini and Tinadiva hafa??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Zorkky(f): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hello House, pls does anyone know any college(s) that offers either of these courses Cybernet,Data Analysis or IT security?? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vanrichie4u: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
Amefrica:

Not necessary!

Ok
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sexysammy0906: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
Congrats to all those who have been successful with their TRV and for those awaiting theirs, i wish all the best. i need help with my letter of introduction. i am applying to vancouver island uni for Mba program for june 2015. please i would appreciate it if anyone cld help out with a sample statement of intent for mba program or any other program. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by uceebee(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
sexysammy0906: Congrats to all those who have been successful with their TRV and for those awaiting theirs, i wish all the best. i need help with my letter of introduction. i am applying to vancouver island uni for Mba program for june 2015. please i would appreciate it if anyone cld help out with a sample statement of intent for mba program or any other program. thanks

www.google.com

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by MrArams: 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
Zorkky: Hello House, pls does anyone know any college(s) that offers either of these courses Cybernet,Data Analysis or IT security?? Thanks
Dunno if there is any course like cybernet.

Information Security

Colleges: Fanshawe, Durham, Georgian

Unis:
University of Ontario Institute of Tech
Concordia University (Institute for Information systems and Engineering)
Concordia University College of Alberta
New York Institute of Tech Vancouver
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
sexysammy0906: Congrats to all those who have been successful with their TRV and for those awaiting theirs, i wish all the best. i need help with my letter of introduction. i am applying to vancouver island uni for Mba program for june 2015. please i would appreciate it if anyone cld help out with a sample statement of intent for mba program or any other program. thanks

www.google.com/sample statement of intent for mba
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pampem: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
abbyjo:
@brandymcmb pls did you have to write GRE for MA economics in MUN?
Gre isn't compulsory from the response I got from the school when I inquired.
@ brandymcmb, have u applied? Cos the portal isn't up for 2015 fall Applicants yet! U can try manitoba too for MA Eco. Rgds.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by abbyjo: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
pampem:
Gre isn't compulsory from the response I got from the school when I inquired.
@ brandymcmb, have u applied? Cos the portal isn't up for 2015 fall Applicants yet! U can try manitoba too for MA Eco. Rgds.

Thanks @ pampem, inquired on behalf of someone,he applied to U of M but was not accepted, waiting on ottawa but still lukn for other places to apply to.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pampem: 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
abbyjo:

Thanks @ pampem, inquired on behalf of someone,he applied to U of M but was not accepted, waiting on ottawa but still lukn for other places to apply to.
@abbyjo, are u saying U of M requires GRE? Or why didn't they accept his application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
How are u
Slimdel: @zorkky thank fire princess for the address, congrats dear. Happy for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.