Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (609205 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
BonHomme:

Heya, we commot shirt, shoes and socks too sha. But my jeans trousers stayed on!

grin

Na wetin me sef do be that until the 2 docs ordered me to off trousers and a doc locked the door. Fear just catch me make dem no ra-pe pesin.

I'm homophobic! embarassed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tillfinity: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
Amefrica:

Why not just discard the carton?

Its not in carton... Its wrapped in packs...dunno aw to say it sef
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BonHomme(m): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
Amefrica:

grin

Na wetin me sef do be that until the 2 docs ordered me to off trousers and a doc locked the door. Fear just catch me make dem no ra-pe pesin.

I'm homophobic! embarassed
grin
I feel u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
tillfinity:

No wahala shaa! Noodles dey allowed..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
BonHomme:
grin
I feel u

grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
Amefrica:

Boss Huzzie, I hail oo.. How do you do?

Bolded: how about undergraduates? cheesy I might run this underground while deferring my admission..
I doubt it....I havent heard of any funded undergraduate course. I guess u should have your TRV by now because you are long overdue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
Huzzie:
I doubt it....I havent heard of any funded undergraduate course. I guess u should have your TRV by now because you are long overdue

Since when?!! grin grin I don get am since 2 weeks ago..

Thanks bro!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tillfinity: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
Amefrica:

No wahala shaa! Noodles dey allowed..

Yeah...thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
tillfinity:

Yeah...thanks bro

Most welcome!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
tillfinity: Afternoon house, travelling today...wu else is smiley
safe trip man
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tillfinity: 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
blink6: safe trip man

Thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dondondee1: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
ElCapt:

Uwc.

standard physical examination (eye..etc.), blood tests, urine tests, and X-Rays.

okay thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dondondee1: 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
Amefrica:

Err .. Erm .. Weight, height, blood pressure, eye test, blood test, urine test, body check (you have to strip -- with boxers, pants and bra left).

To all the ladies in the house ...I hail una oo grin
grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
Amefrica:

Since when?!! grin grin I don get am since 2 weeks ago..

Thanks bro!
That's great....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
Huzzie:
That's great....

Yes sir! It is.. Thanks smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by twoc: 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=Amefrica]

Additional documents is a norm for paper routers (not all)..

Just calm, your TRV go drop soon. Most peeps I know (including me) weren't asked to submit that -- didn't pay any shishi whatsoever..

Congrats in adv.[/quote
amen, tanks. about the ticket , any information?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
twoc: amen, tanks. about the ticket , any information?]

Send me a pm!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Kudanis(m): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
I re-applied last week. Wait, it seem no one is going to Alberta (Calgary and Edmonton). That's my destination should I be given TRV by God Grace.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
tillfinity:

Oga mi no vex o, shey u dey work for indomie abi u get person wey dey work for indomie abi u don dey allergic to indomie?
Noodles go dey canada na, shey na compulsory mak e be indomie ni?

SAFE JOURNEY BRO

N DON'T FORGET TO MAKE NIGERIA PROUD OF U OVER THEIR!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
Huzzie:

Pls sir, help me find out if their is any form of funding for Computer science (UG) over there sir.

Oga Amefrica wetin u wan use funding do again, u wey b say u b Olu of Ibadan pikin, take ya time o!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vanrichie4u: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
(ONLINE ROUTE)
Guys apart from my letter of sponsorship that need to be notarize, do I need to notarize all my other docs (they are original&letter headed) ??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toucheli(m): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
I'm currently doing a research on 'psychedelic impact and the expansion of consciousness', if you got a good reference kindly mention.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by toucheli(m): 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
vanrichie4u: (ONLINE ROUTE)
Guys apart from my letter of sponsorship that need to be notarize, do I need to notarize all my other docs (they are original&letter headed) ??
No other.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by twoc: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
Amefrica:

Send me a pm!
hi, how do I do that? I tried sending u an email from your profile but it read you are not connected now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
Amefrica:

Err .. Erm .. Weight, height, blood pressure, eye test, blood test, urine test, body check (you have to strip -- with boxers, pants and bra left).

To all the ladies in the house ...I hail una oo grin

Actually no bra angry all in name of canny.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by famolino(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
Happy sunday everyone. Planning to upload and submit my application dis week (online) and dis r the documents I have:
Admission Letter (Humber (Lakeshore), Global Business Management. Winter 2015)
Intl Passport
Ordinary passport
Degree result (notification of result)
NYSC certificate
Birth certificate
Statement of account of sponsor (with abt 7m, gud inflow and outflow of cash),
Letter of sponsorship (Is there any format to d writing?)
ID card of sponsor
Investment certificate of sponsor
Sponsor (my brother, works in a bank)
Land documents of parent
SOP
Please advise on missing documents or things needed to work on. I know SOP is crucial. Thanks
I need more corrections
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blurap(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
amefrica chrisgo and all beautiful loving people in the house please help me out pls i applied for second degree in university of lethbridge buh was refused ma application for student visa however i want to apply to memorial university for graduate diploma program buh was thinking do i have to send my transcript again or can i use d student number i have been giving in wen i applied at university of lethbridge to apply to memorial university will it automatically provide the school my previous document i have sent before to university or lethbridge or can i ask d uleth to help transfer my transcript to the new school i want to apply to
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by uceebee(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
gavinmensah:

shocked shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chisky: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
Thanks

missbon: I can really tell u what to pack or not to pack. Whatever would be in ur bags should be the things u need for ur stay here, the important things which u must not forget are the things I listed.
All the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
blurap: amefrica chrisgo and all beautiful loving people in the house please help me out pls i applied for second degree in university of lethbridge buh was refused ma application for student visa however i want to apply to memorial university for graduate diploma program buh was thinking do i have to send my transcript again or can i use d student number i have been giving in wen i applied at university of lethbridge to apply to memorial university will it automatically provide the school my previous document i have sent before to university or lethbridge or can i ask d uleth to help transfer my transcript to the new school i want to apply to
How will they automatically provide your documents to another school? You have to send the new school your documents. The student number given by one school is for that school alone. You can't even use a student number from one school for another school's application. Don't be lazy. Apply to the new school and send them your documents.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
blurap: amefrica chrisgo and all beautiful loving people in the house please help me out pls i applied for second degree in university of lethbridge buh was refused ma application for student visa however i want to apply to memorial university for graduate diploma program buh was thinking do i have to send my transcript again or can i use d student number i have been giving in wen i applied at university of lethbridge to apply to memorial university will it automatically provide the school my previous document i have sent before to university or lethbridge or can i ask d uleth to help transfer my transcript to the new school i want to apply to
They r 2 diff unis. So u cnt expect to b asking a skool ur nt a student of to snd ur transcript to another. Its like failing unibens aptitude test n den asking them to send ur ssce result to uniport

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
gavinmensah:

Uceebee are you seeing this? lipsrsealed Thank God I no go Asaju. Na Prime medicals PH sure pass. No need for all these over exposure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.