Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Makavele Vs Alexpissu: Online Battle! - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Makavele Vs Alexpissu: Online Battle! (1172 Views)

Fastest Online Battle: Airmark Vs Khimwhite 11:30pm / Crude Vs Chasisgirl Unexpected Online Battle ! / Freestyle Battle Alexpissu Vs I-Shine(10bars- 5rounds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makavele Vs Alexpissu: Online Battle! by makavele: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2008
Alexpissu started this thing at Yahoo IM, today Wed 02 July 2008. See where it ended, can you please judge us:

===========

ALEXPISSU : "I stay on point like a pencil on a graph"
MAKAVELE : "I erase worthless points on the graph and throw 'em in da trash"
ALEXPISSU : "Am like a fish in the ocean i never felt defeat(the feet) '
MAKAVELE : "Am throwing ma' ish in ur bossom, now u're gonna feel (fill) six feet
ALEXPISSU : "The deepest shit u ever wrote was when ur hands was in my toilet":
MAKAVELE : "The realest thing u ever did was when u bleeped a girl named Lovette"
ALEXPISSU : "U so dumbed that u went freestyling with monkeys"
MAKAVELE : "U got stung and confused a horse for a donkey"

ALEXPISSU 's status is now "Available". (7/2/2008 8:11 PM)

BUZZ!!!

MAKAVELE : u tired
MAKAVELE : ?

ALEXPISSU : i didnt see what u posted
ALEXPISSU : my messenger went off

MAKAVELE : okay
MAKAVELE : it says

ALEXPISSU : " Only time u spit ill is when u sex with an ill she-goat"
ALEXPISSU : "U so dumbed that u went freestyling with monkeys"
MAKAVELE :: "U got stung and confused a horse for a donkey"
ALEXPISSU : "Am d bottomless u feared to face me coz u be Flawless"
MAKAVELE : "Only time you dish bill is when you begged from Mr Bill.(bill gates)
MAKAVELE : "You're full of non-sense, cos u know my punchlines are ENDLESS"
ALEXPISSU : "Ur words aint connect like spelling MTN backwards"
ALEXPISSU : "Am so full of flows that people evacuated planet earth"
MAKAVELE : "Ur words aint correct cos u cant spell forward"
MAKAVELE : "You're so full of SHIT, that why u'll always visit the PIT"
ALEXPISSU : "Am always Forward like Striker ur ass always backward like a Defender"
ALEXPISSU : "Check my verses am so victorious like the Isrealites"
ALEXPISSU : "Check my verses am so victorious like the Isrealites"
MAKAVELE : "Am always first at the verbal RACE, you aint no STRIKER,
cos you end up last, so cover your FACE, little WACKSTAR

MAKAVELE : "Check my threads, I'll defeat you, i aint a CANAANITE"
ALEXPISSU : "Any time i spit at u thats when u see light"
MAKAVELE : "Anytime i make a HIT at u, ur LIGHT turns to NITE"
ALEXPISSU : "U laughing at ur own as thats frustration but now is a thing of the clowns"
MAKAVELE : "U're gnashing your own teeth, thats VEXATION, but i just have to wear the CROWN

ALEXPISSU : "I have got more bars that will intimidate u in courts"
MAKAVELE : "I am putting u behind bars with ma' bars, thats enough"
ALEXPISSU : brb
MAKAVELE : ahahaha
MAKAVELE : u don fear me
MAKAVELE : i WINNNNN u
MAKAVELE : nairaland must see this

ALEXPISSU has signed out. (7/2/2008 8:27 PM)
Re: Makavele Vs Alexpissu: Online Battle! by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2008
both of you are subpar grin seriously you are. angry
Re: Makavele Vs Alexpissu: Online Battle! by Crude(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2008
Bravo! Bravo!! Bravo!!!, U guys name should be in synonimity with BOMB. . . . . . .Matter of fact u guys are the BOMB. . . . . . . . . wink
Re: Makavele Vs Alexpissu: Online Battle! by chasisgirl(f): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2008
makavala, am sorry but this is so stupid and wack , yous a bloody online hole, i like the online battle tho, no time to steal rhymes and no tyme to think. alex won like 100-2
Re: Makavele Vs Alexpissu: Online Battle! by makavele: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2008
@chassisgirl

THanks for your words, but i aint mad at ya. YOU didn't know how the ish started.
Do you know why i said I WON alex?
Alex wanted me to reply every line of his, and the rules:

1. I must start with the SAME WORDS he used.
2. I must RHYME with the LAST WORD too.

He thought i would get tired of it, but i kept on giving him a reply for every line.
That ain't easy my dear.

Anyway, ALexpissu has cool line, but how about yours?
If you wanna challenge mAKAVELE, then come on, let's see what you've got.

RESPECT!!
Re: Makavele Vs Alexpissu: Online Battle! by javaprince(m): 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2008
@Makavele

U did well. Kudo's to you. Alexpissu' u self try. To all ya well done, but still need to step ur Game.
Re: Makavele Vs Alexpissu: Online Battle! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2008
@Makavele
You know my P dawg and how i bring more games than Olympics.

B4 i give any netcee probs i have to battle he or she online, I have
battled Mailmalc,Xsosa,Obedz,Bolajibaok and Sharn.
Here is mine latest online friendly freestyle with I-Shine.

I-Shine (7/5/2008 8:18:24 PM): My enterprise is the reason lames still ain't effin' with Huey/ I write with my conscience next to me like Lupe/
Alexpissu (7/5/2008 8:19:10 PM): "Am Obama u wan battle me hell no u can't defeat me in my own barrack"I was raised in shaolin temple son u won't figure my karrat"
I-Shine (7/5/2008 8:19:54 PM): Street orator am better than Obama 'because I deliver without stress/ Underground oracle, voice of the gods, I was the one they blessed/
Alexpissu (7/5/2008 8:21:00 PM): I spit science that puzzles scientist in their casket "My ill flow calls 4 a gathering like thy Lords blessing is a must get"
I-Shine (7/5/2008 8:21:52 PM): But rap is a course I just follow the circuit/ The blueprint is clear am just trying to take the route/
Alexpissu (7/5/2008 8:23:24 PM): "Cats question my intelligence cause my IQ is squared"Am so odd in battles i still win even if i don't swear"
I-Shine([/b]7/5/2008 8:24:12 PM): I spit ridiculous sentences, your infamous lyricist I deliver with emphasis/ Swagger Jackers should put their hands up to the ceiling, 'because am the Genesis
[b]Alexpissu
(7/5/2008 8:25:52 PM): Am laughing how u Genesis when u nameless" You wont score me a point in this battle even if my name was lameless
I-Shine (7/5/2008 8:27:31 PM): Genesis 'because am the beginning like the first chapter of the bible/ And I am the revelation like the last chapter of the bible
Alexpissu (7/5/2008 8:29:01 PM): "I stay on point on this game like a student plotting a graph"You in this game of rap dosent connect like bringin in Ralph(Lauren)
I-Shine (7/5/2008 8:29:18 PM): Acquirin' this knowledge by any means necessary/ I'm not Malcolm-X but I come hard at my adversary/
Alexpissu (7/5/2008 8:30:46 PM): "Go back 2 A.B.C of Rap a word dosent rhyme it self" You aint got the rap credibility guess is a thing of clown why bothering myself"
I-Shine(7/5/2008 8:31:01 PM): I stay on target like an accurate rifle/ But pardon me you niggaz are trifle/
Alexpissu (7/5/2008 8:32:27 PM): "Battling me son is the only way u aquire knowledge"Just tell your folks Alex here 2 school me they should forget College"
I-Shine (7/5/2008 8:32:40 PM): Ignorance is bliss, confidence is what I am/ Been nice since day one one like Will.I.Am/
Alexpissu "You only confidence on the mic because u opposing your thoughts"I don't need 2pac to beat em up Bleep what u fought(s) "
I-Shine(7/5/2008 8:34:56 PM): I spit the real my flow stays on your mental like a scar/ I coop estically man, I'm a mastermind my verse is practical/
Alexpissu (7/5/2008 8:36:57 PM): "Dude your rhymes just hit menopause this just a lost race"You still wont outscore me if u bleeped with 2face
Alexpissu (7/5/2008 8:37:29 PM): 3more lines 2 go
I-Shine(7/5/2008 8:39:04 PM): Have been rhyming for centuries now you can call me Metusela/ Getting paid for rhyming you can take a look at my teller
Alexpissu (7/5/2008 8:40:23 PM): I took a look at your Teller son but u worth a whole negative"Aint replying u no more until u write something sensitive"
I-Shine(7/5/2008 8:41:15 PM): Dramatically cool but you still want to come test me/ But I stay calm scribblin' rhymes that connect, my 16 so mean/
Alexpissu (7/5/2008 8:43:01 PM): Even if your mum was married to Wale Adenuga u still wont bring me Drama"I will bring your career to an end because u just embraced Osama"
I-Shine(7/5/2008 8:44:19 PM): Multiple branches of words moving simultaneously like matrix/ Words that stay forever on your anatomy like a dog tick/
Alexpissu (7/5/2008 8:47:17 PM): I will dig my pen to eyes so that u will feel murder ink"How come u comfont me wit wack lines next time think
Alexpissu(7/5/2008 8:47:22 PM): FINISH
I-Shine (7/5/2008 8:47:26 PM): Provocative words is what I am spittin'now I am gettin' censored/ Raise your hands in disapproval and you might get cuffed/

Makavele u still my man anyday anytime, Bleep what the haters say do your thang dont let your thang do u . grin

1 Like

Re: Makavele Vs Alexpissu: Online Battle! by FLOWSHOW: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2008
I DONT USUALLY COMMENT NIGGAS, BUT THIS LINES HAD ME GOING GAGA. ALEXPISSU UR LINES ARE SUPERB. I ACKNOWLEGDE THE REAL TEST OF YIM BATTLE COS U GUYS DONT HAVE TIME TO THINK. KUDOS YALL

@I-SHINE/HUEY
NICE ONE TOO. U KEPT IT HOT TILL THE END. RESPECT
Re: Makavele Vs Alexpissu: Online Battle! by makavele: 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2008
@alexpissu
i see you've learned alot from meee! keep it up

@all
tha online-ish should be incorporated into Nland's battles
Re: Makavele Vs Alexpissu: Online Battle! by Crude(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2008
@I-Shine, Makavelle & Alexpissu
What the dickens are ya'll trying to do? Blow up this place? Wat u're posting in here is DYNAMITE
Re: Makavele Vs Alexpissu: Online Battle! by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 29, 2008
Thanks man .

I miss I-Shine, dude got some mad lines back than on the freestyle section.I-Shine(Huey) got u on NHH.NET grin
Re: Makavele Vs Alexpissu: Online Battle! by JUNIT1(m): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2008
i wanna battle this nigga online, bring it on

(1) (Reply)

|**| NL King-Of-Poet(Group[B] Stage): Giyazz Vs Heywhizzy|**| / Erigga Vs Chinko Ekun Rap Battle / Dis Friendly Battle Goes Out To My Hommie Chibase!. Its A Three Way Split Ima Go Hard And Im Bout To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.