Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,871 members, 7,841,276 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

I Commend Govt Efforts At Fixing Bad Roads – Ifesinachi Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Commend Govt Efforts At Fixing Bad Roads – Ifesinachi Boss (400 Views)

(photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering / Listening To The Debate I Off My Radio. I Commend Apc For Backout / I Commend The Mods For Their Great Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Commend Govt Efforts At Fixing Bad Roads – Ifesinachi Boss by theoctopus: 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
By Ifeanyi Okolie

As the ’ember’ months progress steadily signalling the close of the year, people are getting ready to travel to their respective home towns for the much awaited Christmas celebration. Most of them, especially from the eastern part of the country, are expecting a hitch-free journey back home to celebrate with their loved ones.

However, the problems usually encountered by the travellers yearly on their journey home are better imagined than experienced. However, a major player in the transport industry in the country and Chief Executive Officer of Ifesinachi Motors, Prince Emeka Mamah has promised to effect the desired change disclosing that his transport compnay is putting measures in place to ensure safe and comfortable trips travellers desire.

Prince Mamah said: “as a leading road transport compoany in Nigeria, we expect the goodwill we have built over the years to continue. First and foremost, we have vowed to give our numerous customers the best of services as never witnessed anywhere in the country. We have planned and strategically positioned to embark on journeys at appropriate time leaving at various locations of Ifesinachi bus terminals.

We ’re trying to make movements easy for our customers with our online bookings instead of having to queue up before proceeding to their destinations. It’s also important for our travellers to know that we’ve purchased state-of-the-art passenger jeeps which no transport company can boast of. It’s convenience and more comfortable. Finally, we are expecting a hitch-free movement where all the travellers will get to their destinations safely.

“Our customers will have to stay in the comfort of their homes, using their mobile internet devices to buy their tickets. The new jeeps we’ve included in the fleet is also to add value to our operations. In fact, it’s a delight that is worth the experience. The condition of roads have improved tremendously compared to how they were in the recent past.

Before now, for instance, Lagos to Enugu or to any part of the East will take you a whole day, instead of six to seven hours. I really commend our government for responding to our plights by fixing the bad spots on our roads. I seize this medium to further plead with our government to do more in improving on the states of our our roads. This will no doubt reduce the rate of accidents and even robbery attacks on the highway.

“The question here is who’s safe, the world has become a one stop shop and so sophisticated that what happens anywhere in the world within a minute, spreads like wildfire. Kidnapping and terrorism is a global challenge. So, it’s not only related to Nigeria and it did not even originate here. I have experienced that and so many families have also witnessed that, some had lost their lives and lives of loved ones.

It’s not something one can handle alone, no government has been able to nip that in the bud but I am expecting that by now, the authorities, with state-of- the-art weapons would have risen to challenge or to curtail some of these happenings. At this stage of our national life, it’s high time our roads and other important places be installed with CCTV cameras with all its control units stationed at various divisional police stations for monitoring..

“Today, I am happy to announce that the world acclaimed NV 3500 first hit the Nigerian roads early this year through Ifesinachi. It’s been wonders on wheels, very comfortable, roomy, the convenience unequalled and fully air conditioned having seat belts per sit. It takes maximum of 11 passengers. We did this for our passengers who are on the move having in mind the importance of time. It’s been a wonderful experience for our travellers. Right now, those buses are always fully booked in advance.

To this effect, we have embarked on measures aimed at making sure that our drivers are well prepared for the challenges ahead. It has been a regular training, frequent eye checkups, sound remunerations and a very good working relationship with the management team. Over the years, this has been our guiding principles for our drivers. Our advise to passengers ranges from reporting through our Customer Service Centers, the Executive director, making use of office suggestion boxes and also first class assistance of the Managing Director,” he stated.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/commend-govt-efforts-fixing-bad-roads-ifesinachi-boss/#sthash.hV9YoutO.dpuf

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/commend-govt-efforts-fixing-bad-roads-ifesinachi-boss/

(1) (Reply)

2015 Elections May Hold In January – Prof Attahiru Jega / The Oblivious State Of The Nigerian Constitution / FG Woos Brazilians To Invest In Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.