Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS (10009 Views)

Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre / Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by agbameta: 2:31am On Oct 13, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by Godwinsilas(m): 3:31am On Oct 13, 2013
Nice moove, but i think it's time for him to create a platform for the talente ones at then support them finacially.
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by Sloan: 4:04am On Oct 13, 2013
Godwinsilas: Nice moove, but i think it's time for him to create a platform for the talente ones at then support them finacially.

Support them in his personal capacity or as a governor? As a person, that is his personal decision but otherwise, you know that he cannot open a company for them in the name of the Lagos state government. A private company and public company are two different things. All he can do is to provide a conducive business environment, continually invest in education, scholarship, infrastructure, etc. It is your job and that of people like you to find a business need in the state and START A BUSINESS!

Funny thing is that Nigerians do not ask their retardeen president to support, only when it comes to Governor Fashola and his co-progressive governors. How about the funding from YOU WIN and SURE-P? I hear inspite of the FG billions, unemployment rate has climbed from the 20%s to over 30%?? Keep deceiving yourselves! Retardeen GEJ doesn't give a damn and will eat N 1 B food with is obese wife anyway, na una go lose!

24 Likes

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 13, 2013
Sloan:

Support them in his personal capacity or as a governor? As a person, that is his personal decision but otherwise, you know that he cannot open a company for them in the name of the Lagos state government. A private company and public company are two different things. All he can do is to provide a conducive business environment, continually invest in education, scholarship, infrastructure, etc. It is your job and that of people like you to find a business need in the state and START A BUSINESS!

Funny thing is that Nigerians do not ask their retardeen president to support, only when it comes to Governor Fashola and his co-progressive governors. How about the funding from YOU WIN and SURE-P? I hear inspite of the FG billions, unemployment rate has climbed from the 20%s to over 30%?? Keep deceiving yourselves! Retardeen GEJ doesn't give a damn and will eat N 1 B food with is obese wife anyway, na una go lose!
and what can Microsoft do for lagos state. na today we dey see signing of paper?do you know how many MOU Obasanjo signed for us? I thought by now Nigeria will be like paris. [size=50pt]RUBBISH[/size]

24 Likes

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by agbameta: 5:08am On Oct 13, 2013
googlepikin: and what can Microsoft do for lagos state. na today we dey see signing of paper? [size=50pt]RUBBISH[/size]

googlepikin: Even fashola and FFK are so jealous of igbos, cos dey drive around Ikoyi V.I Lekki and they know igbos have dominated almost 70% of the whole area there.

You don't know because you are a village Flat Head and it's way way above you and your village borehole and isi ewu governors..

33 Likes

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by Ikengawo: 5:38am On Oct 13, 2013
I'm suspicious of anyone that is paid to do a job and takes pictures of themselves doing it everyday. Does Fashola think he's a volunteer or Samaritan? Are Nigerians so disillusioned that we have began celebrating governors for taking pictures of themselves governing? How many classroom teachers take pictures of themselves grading tests and how silly would this be?

43 Likes

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by cashkid18(m): 5:44am On Oct 13, 2013
luks lyk he went there only to take pics wit d white pple n to shake hands wit them gringrin lipsrsealed

16 Likes

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by Tolexander: 5:51am On Oct 13, 2013
Ikengawo: I'm suspicious of anyone that is paid to do a job and takes pictures of themselves doing it everyday. Does Fashola think he's a volunteer or Samaritan? Are Nigerians so disillusioned that we have began celebrating governors for taking pictures of themselves governing? How many classroom teachers take pictures of themselves grading tests and how silly would this be?
eni ti ko ba ni iru eni, ko le mo iyi eni!

39 Likes

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 13, 2013
Everyday is progressive with SW. Haters can drink from the gutter.

Eko o ni baje o!

13 Likes

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by agbameta: 5:57am On Oct 13, 2013
Ikengawo: I'm suspicious of anyone that is paid to do a job and takes pictures of themselves doing it everyday. Does Fashola think he's a volunteer or Samaritan? Are Nigerians so disillusioned that we have began celebrating governors for taking pictures of themselves governing? How many classroom teachers take pictures of themselves grading tests and how silly would this be?

Ikengawo: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1219801_Ansuth5_jpgb08fcfd5462e9204ecf4a4b23864d24e

^^^^^

So na picture be your own problem? You flat heads are the most bitter, angry, petty and frivolous people on the surface of the earth..

This falling roof death trap and eye sore labeled emergency room is what you posted on NL as development in your village...

This is the best state hospital in your village, this is what your isi ewu governor gave you losers..Obviously, you and the rest of your village are in deep shitttt.

15 Likes

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2013
Ikengawo, pls visit ur emergency ward. grin

U don dey get HBP for brain!
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by taharqa: 7:57am On Oct 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 13, 2013
Fashola is working, Laogs is progressing, the south west is moving forward, yorubaland is waxing stronger, haters are crying

8 Likes

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 13, 2013
lakhadimar: Fashola is working, Laogs is progressing, the south west is moving forward, yorubaland is waxing stronger, haters are crying
There must be something wrong with a brain that thinks southwestern part of Nigeria is moving forward while Nigeria is retrogressing. Or that Nigeria is corrupt but southwestern part of Nigeria is corruption-free. Such brain must have been thoroughly damaged by cancer.

21 Likes

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2013
lakhadimar: Fashola is working, Laogs is progressing, the south west is moving forward, yorubaland is waxing stronger, haters are crying
Sincere 9gerian:
There must be something wrong with a brain that thinks southwestern part of Nigeria is moving forward while Nigeria is retrogressing. Or that Nigeria is corrupt but southwestern part of Nigeria is corruption-free. Such brain must have been thoroughly damaged by cancer.
if only u possess a thinking faculty that cld apprehend simple and concise statements, u will realise dt:

1. The guy said, 'lagos and SW',

2. He didn't even talk abt retrogression in any other place.

3. He only said, 'haters are crying'

And seriously, u've been quoting every assumed opposition posts and crying over it.

Are u a hater? undecided

30 Likes

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by lacicrips(m): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2013
What exactly did he go there for? To sign papers? The article didn't really say much.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by Boss13: 10:21am On Oct 13, 2013
What is fashola doing in microsoft HQ? I don't think he is creating jobs. Or is he there to earn a certification or a personal deal?

I'm confused about this. I guess public funds were expended for this trip too.

Okay the thread said - for collaboration in ICT. What kind of collaboration?

4 Likes

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by Sermwell(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2013
K
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by Eledan: 10:43am On Oct 13, 2013
This bros is so Presidential....

8 Likes

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by yomalex(m): 10:44am On Oct 13, 2013
ok

1 Like

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by iphoneloaded(m): 10:44am On Oct 13, 2013
Good move by the governor.
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by nerodenero: 10:47am On Oct 13, 2013
We deserve to demand and expect more from these people we elected into office to govern.Maybe our expectations are just too much or that we elected dead brains to lead us and delivery is an uphill task for them.Too bad while very few are making points despite the rot in the system,many are concerned about enriching their already filled pockets.At times I just want to be optimistic and I look around,what I see is nothing.The matter don pass mathias sefcheesy

1 Like

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by lifestyle1(m): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2013
cool
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by geesilver(m): 10:57am On Oct 13, 2013
This Ȋ̝̊̅§ A̶̲̥̅ good move by, lets c what happen in the coming years on ICT in lagos state

2 Likes

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by gregg2: 10:57am On Oct 13, 2013
googlepikin: and what can Microsoft do for lagos state. na today we dey see signing of paper? [size=50pt]RUBBISH[/size]

. . . but really, the motive of some of these trips is to take pictures to entertain Nigerians for political reasons, nothing more. They themselves know that nothing will come out of it. APC governors like such showmanship and drama a lot.

By the way, why is there no story to support these pictures? What did he go there to do? How do we know his mission there?

4 Likes

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by Eledan: 10:58am On Oct 13, 2013
A governor doing business with Microsoft directly shows one thing....transparency and integrity. Microsoft as an organization will not do any business that will taint it reputation.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 13, 2013

I've only got eyes for the Microsoft logo in the background.
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by Alex4zee(m): 11:01am On Oct 13, 2013
first tym in history i made it. Hey! #dancing skelewu# takin my guyz out for drinking*** #river tinz on point#
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by Boss13: 11:05am On Oct 13, 2013
Eledan: A governor doing business with Microsoft directly shows one thing....transparency and integrity. Microsoft as an organization will not do any business that will taint it reputation.

The governor cannot do business with microsoft except personal business. Microsoft already have a presence in Nigeria.
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by born2boink(m): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2013
Commendable effort with applause, not just for this alone but contributed to every sectors of lagos economy. Keep developing lagos while I OPEN MY NYANSH 4 HATERS, MAKE DEM COME LICK MY ANUS WITH DIRTY POO

3 Likes

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by Eledan: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2013
Boss13:

The governor cannot do business with microsoft except personal business. Microsoft already have a presence in Nigeria.

Microsoft is Microsoft all over the world....or do they operates on different ethical standard around the world? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Should Stop Lying Against Jonathan & Give Nigerians Power - Reno Omokri / Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader / Seme, Mfun, Ilela Borders Still Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.