Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

I Can’t Understand Why My Father Married 27 Wives – Femi Kuti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Understand Why My Father Married 27 Wives – Femi Kuti (569 Views)

Kevwe: Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives / Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) / Fela Slept With Me More Than His Other 27 Wives - Kevwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Understand Why My Father Married 27 Wives – Femi Kuti by gosifechris: 7:34am On Oct 13, 2013
The 2013 edition of Felabration,a week-long
concert which celebrates the life and times of
Afrobeat legend, Fela Anikulapo Kuti commences
from Monday, October 14 through 20 at the
Afrikan Shrine, Ikeja, Lagos. In this interview, Femi
Kuti, the eldest son of Fela went down memory lane, recounting the story of his late father, his
music and ideologies.
He also talks about what the fans of Afrobeat
music will expect at this year’s Felabration among
other issues. Felabration We learnt that Rita Marley will be headlining this
year’s Felabration. Why is she not here today? She sent a message few days ago that she was not
feeling fine, and might not make it to the event.
However, she will be represented at the festival by
the head of her foundation, Rita Marley
Foundation. What’s the financial implication of organising this
festival? We have no major sponsors at the moment.
Fortunately, most of the artistes are performing for
free. We have been very lucky that the likes of
King Sunny Ade, D’banj, Wizkid, Pasuma, and
many others, have been performing for free. This
year, they will grace the stage again. But we usually pay a token to the up and coming artistes
as a way of supporting them. However, Nigerian
Breweries Plc has promised to come on board
next year as a major sponsor of the event. We are
hoping that as from next year, Felabration will not
be talking about financial difficulties.

What’s new in this year’s Felabration?...its a secret,read it @ www.celebangmedia.com

Re: I Can’t Understand Why My Father Married 27 Wives – Femi Kuti by talk2hb1(m): 7:41am On Oct 13, 2013
He failed to ask himself why is he riding on his papas' glory.
Re: I Can’t Understand Why My Father Married 27 Wives – Femi Kuti by gosifechris: 7:50am On Oct 13, 2013
talk2hb1: He failed to ask himself why is he riding on his papas' glory.

lol...they forgot that,...maybe he thought wealth is their birthright
Re: I Can’t Understand Why My Father Married 27 Wives – Femi Kuti by fatdon2(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2013
If you ask me Na who i go ask

(1) (Reply)

OJB Finally Discharged From Hospital After A Successful Kidney Transplant / "Dr Sid Is Perhaps Not The Most Talented......"-uche Briggs / Pregnant Kaffy Dances To ‘personally’ At Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.