Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day (10286 Views)

Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? / What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? / World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by benatex(m): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2013
We all hear that on that day,the Lord will show us all what we have been doin from the second we were. I wanna ask our bible scholars,pastors etc. will anyone beside you also watch the video of your life or only you will be shown the 'video'

1 Like

Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by chingydaboss(m): 10:26am On Oct 13, 2013
No one knows... only God knws

First to comment... finally I made it..

Dis week will b awesome.. wud b first in everytin

1 Like

Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by Jayses(m): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2013
When you are in christ Jesus old things have pass away , only unrepented dudes should be worried
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by nairaman66(m): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2013
God know best! No man can tell!
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by Sermwell(m): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2013
Pls be sure there will be judgement day b4 asking dis question o!. Wat if there is notin like heaven,hell or judgement day?

2 Likes

Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by Frosti(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2013
Only He that will come to judge the earth and it's rulers knows the day and it's details. Not even the angels know.

1 Like

Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by Lovetinz(m): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2013
Yes.
And you dont't need to worry.
most of us will score below 5% wink
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by fuckluv(f): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2013
Lovetinz: Yes.
U and who shocked

1 Like

Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 13, 2013
On what TV? LG or Samsung LCD or a projector?

Are you all going to stand while watching, or sit down like in Tales by Moonlight? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by Big4wig(m): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2013
Your asking a question beyond man reasoning.you wan overtake God?....oya try am naa.

1 Like

Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
@topic -
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery, non but ourselves can free our mind" - Bob Marley.

3 Likes

Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by olakunlebj(m): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
funny,just wat i was thinkin recently
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by lacicrips(m): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
Yup! Your parents will get to watch what you did to that girl behind their back.
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by immortaliceberg(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
grin
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by immortaliceberg(m): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
dat means odaz go flex again b4 dre tym will reach coz lyk ma own na centurys dem go do dey watch am. grin
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by Joshthefirst(m): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
We know all will stand before God and answer to him. To those who have done good, the reward is eternal life in God's kingdom. To evil doers, the reward is eternal death. Seperation from God. This is certain and true.
God is a just and holy and he cannot allow sin to go unpunished.
So as far as you have never sinned in your life, you're innocent. But as far as I know:

All have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

3 Likes

Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by Brimmie(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
I 'ld like my Muslim brovas to answer this question..

Are we going to sit down or stand while projecting the Video on Plasma??
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by Magdalee(f): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
I do not know whether we would be made to watch our life history on judgement day, but one thing I know is that once you have accepted christ as your saviour, you need not worry.The former life which you lived prior to repentance will no longer be used against you only if you do not go back to it.

1 Like

Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by Aromas: 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
Lovetinz: Yes.

May be u'r referring 2ur generations.
Idiot.
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
991: @topic -
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery, non but ourselves can free our mind" - Bob Marley.
TelL dem,askin questions like uneducated pple.... Did ur bible say sooo Dey dere dey follow 9ja pastors and dier 419 mouth

2 Likes

Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by donralph2000(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
Everybody will see it like big brother!!! So be prepared for the big show.

1 Like

Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by Aromas: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
immortaliceberg: dat means odaz go flex again b4 dre tym will reach coz lyk ma own na centurys dem go do dey watch am. grin

C where u lack common sense, if d lord Almighty can destroy n bring down the fall of Babylon within a day, dunno how much we take HIM 2 deliver judgement.

1 Like

Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by grandstar(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
First and foremost, the Day of Judgement is not a day to be feared.

In the book of Acts 17: 31 it says “He (GOD) has set a day in which he purposes to judge the inhabited earth in righteousness [/i] by a man he has appointed”. So the judgment will be in righteousness and therefore mankind need not be afraid of that day.

If you read the book of Isaiah 11: 1-9 , especially verses 3-5, it shows he will be a God fearing judge, dispensing justice to the lowly one and the meek in righteousness. Pls read these verses.

I believe what you are referring to is Armegeddon when God comes to destroy the wicked. It is different from Judgment Day.

There will be no line up of people and the questioning of them. 1 Thessalonians 5:2 says “ sudden destruction is to be instantly[i]
upon them”. The book of 2 Peter 2: 5- 10 gives us examples of God executing judgement on the wicked. In 2 Peter 2: 6 it says in part “by reducing the cities Sodom and Gomorrah to ashes he condemned them, setting a pattern[/b] for ungodly persons of things to come”. The emphasizes is on [b]pattern[i][/i]. There was no calling out names one by one and pronouncing judgment by recounting their sins. No sudden destruction came upon them. Same in Noah’s day.

In Noah’s day, he(Noah) preached tirelessly to a wicked world who paid no heed until the flood came. Today, the words found in Matthew 24:14 is being fulfilled “This good news of the kingdom will be preached as a witness throughout the whole inhabited earth and then the end will come”. It is being carried out on a truly global scale and his servants keep rising up early to preach this message in over 230 lands (Read Revelations 14:6-7, Amos 3:7-cool. It is based on the acceptance or the rejection of this message we are judged (Read John 12:48, John 3: 18). The world has been weighed on a scale by the True God and it has been found wanting , yes deficient. He has placed an x on it.

No one knows the date He will execute judgment. Read Zep 1:14- 18, Zep 2:3, Matthew 24:36, 2 Thess 1:6-9) . If we however live righteous lives, we will be saved. We need not be afraid (Read Luke 21:28). But how can one live righteously? How can one serve God in spirit and in truth (John 4:24)?

Also, what is Judgment Day? If you really want to know, contact or meet up with Jehovah’s Witnesses, they will be glad to explain it to you from the bible (Read Acts 17: 11). Also visit jw.org.
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by jhydebaba(m): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
Dat day na seasonal film den cheesy all the blue film, killing, stealing and the rest in 5D cheesy I go see how my papa take carry my mama leg up cheesy how ur papa take tear ur mama nyash and how my precious Onyinye dey take nak my driver akpako and lots more...

U surely don't wanna miss all the actions... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by japhmanuel: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
Through christ,u are born again nd so all ur past r gone
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by japhmanuel: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jayses: When you are in christ Jesus old things have pass away , only unrepented dudes should be worried
just as Jayses said,ur past is over
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by RationalDude(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
I would probably agree to rot in hell than to watch the life history of every human that has ever existed. Like seriously, who has the time for that?

1 Like

Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by simpleseyi: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
Brimmie: I 'ld like my Muslim brovas to answer this question..

Are we going to sit down or stand while projecting the Video on Plasma??

If you are a muslim, you will watch your life show on Samsung LED television. If you are a christian, you will watch yours on Sony LCD television. It you are a free thinker/philosopher, you will watch yours on using black & white CRT box.

2 Likes

Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by khaleb(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
The bible said that he will remember our sins no more, its sin consciousness that makes people think like that, but this does not apply to unbelievers
Re: Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day by cola: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
Brimmie: I 'ld like my Muslim brovas to answer this question..

Are we going to sit down or stand while projecting the Video on Plasma

Everyone will stand before their Lord on the day of reckoning. Thos much is made clear in the message of Islaam as delivered by the last messenger of the Creator to man, Muhammad (saw).

Everyone will be made to see a record of his deeds with every other person present but they will be preoccupied with their own situation and the prevailing conditions of the day, so much they can't be bothered with or even see the record of the other persons.

In fact, the Messenger of Allah (saw) in the hadith of A'isha told us everyone will be raised up naked but no one will even see that the other person is naked.

The details of the events of the Last Day is given to us in the Qur'an and the ahaadith of the Messenger of Allah (saw).

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thought Provoking Questions For Atheist. / In What Way Has This Religious Section Benefited You? / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.