Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Disclaimer On A Fake University Of Lagos Website - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Disclaimer On A Fake University Of Lagos Website (2046 Views)

Disclaimer: False News About UNILAG GEOSCIENCE STUDENTS Being Trapped At Sango / Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! / How To Know You Are Attending A FAKE University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disclaimer On A Fake University Of Lagos Website by lobinoxebe(m): 9:24am On Jul 03, 2008
The attention of the University of Lagos Management has been drawn to a fake website address: http://lagos.universityofnigeria.com with the banner ad, Welcome to the University of Lagos, Nigeria.

This fake website fraudulently claims that the University of Lagos is an extension of UniversityofNigeria.com.

This is a SCAM. The University of Lagos Management is therefore, using this medium to WARN the general public to steer clear of this fraudulent website.

For avoidance of doubt, the University of Lagos’ website is www.unilag.edu.ng.
Re: Disclaimer On A Fake University Of Lagos Website by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2008
shocked

It's trully a Scam Website: http://lagos.universityofnigeria.com/

I bet you, that website wasn't targeted at Nigerians, but for foreigners, Imagine such testimonials as these on the website.

"Thank you University of Nigeria for giving me the financial freedom I always wanted!  I started selling Gucci purses on the streets of Venicia, Italy 2 years ago.  Today, I have over 20 employees vending purses from your special manufacturers of Armani, Versace, Gucci, Channel, Louis Vuiton, and many other big name companies.  The greatest part is that I paid only .79 cents (US) per purse and sell each one between $60 and $350.  Man, I sure love those silly cruise ship people,  they are naive spenders and we soak them good!  Thank you again for making my financial dreams come true."

Your PhotoShop class was the best help I ever received.  Not only am I now able to amuse myself with multiple identities, but no one can find me now!  I ran away from my spend-thrift wife, cut off the alimony payments to the kids, hehehe,  even the utility services can't find me.  University of Nigeria helped me save thousands upon thousands of dollars.  Thank you for improving my life and providing me with the economic freedom I have been searching for."

The University of Nigeria is like no other around the world.  They are the first to welcome anyone and everyone who is interested in learning their sound and proven business technologies.  I am particularly pleased with the Ebay courses I took at the University.  Within days upon completion, I won 25 auctions, received 20 items, and over $17,000US in cash!  My friends and family in Canada usually pay for things they buy.  But I am different.  I get people to pay me to sell items to me.  Why don't other universities teach savvy business skills like The University of Nigeria?"  shocked  shocked

"University of Nigeria is the best in the world.  I never took any tests, graduated in less than a year, and already made my first million.  Thank you University of Nigeria.  You people are the best!"  shocked

Graduated in less than a year

Hmmmh, scam. . scam. . . scam. . . *** shakes head*** Nigeria. .we hail thee.  grin
Re: Disclaimer On A Fake University Of Lagos Website by debosky(m): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2008
It isn't a scam - its a tongue-in-cheek site poking fun at Nigeria's rep for advance fee fraud.

hear their motto: "Creators of Advanced Fee Methodology" grin grin

Macro Economics 101 ( CRN: 85623 )
Learn how to leverage your success with the economy of scale that mass email marketing provides. Sending email offers one at a time is useless and a waste of your time. If you send one stupid email offer to millions and millions of people, you exert the same amount of energy and greatly increase the chance that someone will respond to your offer.
grin grin grin
Re: Disclaimer On A Fake University Of Lagos Website by Mustay(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2008
it's funny grin grin grin and not funny angry angry angry angry

* University of Adadu, Nigeria
* University of Agwai, Nigeria
* University of Atako, Nigeria
* University of Bambo, Nigeria
* University of Barari, Nigeria

* University of Bogu, Nigeria

* University of Gadara, Nigeria

* University of Idon Kasa, Nigeria
* University of Ilorin, Nigeria

* University of Kashimoro, Nigeria

* University of Koroko, Nigeria
* University of Kusaki, Nigeria

* University of Ligwai, Nigeria

* University of Okia, Nigeria
* University of Ogbomoso, Nigeria
* University of Oshogbo, Nigeria
* University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria
* University of Sabo, Nigeria
* University of Sokoto, Nigeria
* University of Sukuku, Nigeria
* University of Tagwai, Nigeria

wdh!
Re: Disclaimer On A Fake University Of Lagos Website by Mustay(m): 10:28am On Jul 04, 2008
To enroll, please call us at (815) 346-5172

We have setup this office in Chicago, IL for your convenience so that you do not have to pay long-distance charges to Nigeria. Please be aware that although we have a satellite admissions office in Chicago, all classes are only offered in Nigeria.

You need not be concerned with traveling and living expenses, as we will take care of these incidental expenses through our advanced fee payment option.

Please direct all questions about our program and this web site to the phone number above. Thank you.

If you are still unsure whether University of Nigeria and its affiliated campuses are for you, we encourage you to click on Professor Musa's picture and view a sample of our Nigerian Ninja 101 course. embarassed embarassed
Re: Disclaimer On A Fake University Of Lagos Website by Mustay(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2008
They are so dumb - the homepage is regarded as the UNiversity of Lagos, Nigeria

The alumni refer to it as the university of Nigeria.

If they want to 'indict' the FG for her irresponsibilty, why waste time like this?

(1) (Reply)

Enquiry About Mtc Foundation Scholarship Offer To Undergraduates And Graduates / Peaceful Protest In Eksu (PICTURES) No School Fees , No Lecture) / What Is The Difference Between An Entrepreneur And A Business Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.