Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,885 members, 7,848,572 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Eniola Badmus On Her Way To Church. Nairalanders,where Are You At The Moment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus On Her Way To Church. Nairalanders,where Are You At The Moment (3328 Views)

'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) / See This Hilarious Picture Of Eniola Badmus On A Bike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus On Her Way To Church. Nairalanders,where Are You At The Moment by omoalajah(m): 11:58am On Oct 13, 2013
Happy Sunday to you'll. To the Muslims,are you at Asalatu and to the Christian's are you in church? This is Eniola Badmus on her way to church.
I know some will ask if i am doing this right in church,Don't blame me jare my pastor travelled and took the church key away  smiley  Have a lovely Sunday.

Re: Eniola Badmus On Her Way To Church. Nairalanders,where Are You At The Moment by Agozie48: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
I be like say she dey go cherubim and seraphim..

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus On Her Way To Church. Nairalanders,where Are You At The Moment by HezronLorraine(m): 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
This thread deserves frontpage na.
Btw,she looks beautiful
Re: Eniola Badmus On Her Way To Church. Nairalanders,where Are You At The Moment by ChubbyT(f): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
luks gud on ha.
Re: Eniola Badmus On Her Way To Church. Nairalanders,where Are You At The Moment by Tolexander: 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
Woli agba!

Am suspecting this woman is a nairaland member. She often appears constantly here!

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus On Her Way To Church. Nairalanders,where Are You At The Moment by SURYSuri(f): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
Wolima Eniola!
Re: Eniola Badmus On Her Way To Church. Nairalanders,where Are You At The Moment by Larrey(f): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
Na cele garment be Τ̣̣ђȋ̝̊̅§

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus On Her Way To Church. Nairalanders,where Are You At The Moment by kandietarsh(f): 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
OLUMBA tinx grin

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus On Her Way To Church. Nairalanders,where Are You At The Moment by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
Op, im sure shes ur relative or u gan gan sef.
Nice pix sha, gbogbobiz gal
Re: Eniola Badmus On Her Way To Church. Nairalanders,where Are You At The Moment by juman(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
Eni, you are too much.

We are proud of our actors and actresses.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus On Her Way To Church. Nairalanders,where Are You At The Moment by Tholudee(f): 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
She look lyk mama ijo grin
Re: Eniola Badmus On Her Way To Church. Nairalanders,where Are You At The Moment by DonaldGenes(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
wtf.who be this fat woman, am i the only one seeing this Sh
Re: Eniola Badmus On Her Way To Church. Nairalanders,where Are You At The Moment by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
My turn:

well, I don't have any reasonable thing to type. But, I should try my Igbo skills, right?

Otu... Otu... Wait, Otu... Otuto.. Otuto dili Jesu, Amen! Onye... Oooh! Okay, onye ara!
Re: Eniola Badmus On Her Way To Church. Nairalanders,where Are You At The Moment by smakati(m): 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
Alleluyah jo
Re: Eniola Badmus On Her Way To Church. Nairalanders,where Are You At The Moment by ChiSun27(m): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
Austeenx: My turn:

well, I don't have any reasonable thing to type. But, I should try my Igbo skills, right?

Otu... Otu... Wait, Otu... Otuto.. Otuto dili Jesu, Amen! Onye... Oooh! Okay, onye ara!

U don mad ni!
Re: Eniola Badmus On Her Way To Church. Nairalanders,where Are You At The Moment by gluv01(f): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
She looks just lovely cheesy
Re: Eniola Badmus On Her Way To Church. Nairalanders,where Are You At The Moment by 3ace(m): 6:52am On Oct 14, 2013
Belle no dey quick show for dis kain people bodi.
Re: Eniola Badmus On Her Way To Church. Nairalanders,where Are You At The Moment by swtme(f): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
What the smurf shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Princess Of Beauty Actress Nadia Buari Glows In New Photos / See What This Lady Posted Online All In The Name Of No Bra Celebration / Throwback Picture Of Olamide that Proves That “nobody Is Born Ugly, Just Broke”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.