Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Would You Consider A Name Change For Any Reason/s? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Consider A Name Change For Any Reason/s? (539 Views)

Marrying From An Extremely Poor Home. Can You Consider It? / Can A Pregnant Woman's Job Be Terminated Without Any Reason In Nigeria? / Like Will Smith, Would You Consider an Open Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Consider A Name Change For Any Reason/s? by mayorme(m): 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
I have read about people changing their names, but I am still yet to come to a concrete conclusion on why people change their names. Keeping in mind that am not talking about a lady changing her name to her husband's. Am more concerned about change of names for personal reasons. This is opened to meaningful contributions, and you can share your experience if any, reasons why you had a name change. Thanks
Re: Would You Consider A Name Change For Any Reason/s? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
have you seen how people name their children lately? some cruel person actually named their son ADOLF HITLER, or better yet, JESUS CONDOM....haba!
although i wont talk about why people would name their children with weird names, i sure would understand such child wanting to change their name when they are able to.
also, if your name is assimilated with some tragic event (parent was a serial Criminal etc) i would understand why their children would want to distance themselves from the family name.
Re: Would You Consider A Name Change For Any Reason/s? by mayorme(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
thanks MrbrownJay. never heard of JESUS CONDOM before. that was rib cracking

(1) (Reply)

A New Way To Present Your Wedding Albums / Journalist Seeking Nigerian Women Who Travelled To UK To Have Babies On NHS / Women Sowed Forgeting Women Will Reap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.