Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Religion Section 'awards Night' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Section 'awards Night' (19787 Views)

Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? / Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
Divepen: -Best debative topic of the year
-highest thread of the year
-Best religious poster of the year ---overall
--Best religion member of the year(male)
-Best religion member of the year(female)

Good idea!
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by italo: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Does your lord Jesus tell you that you're better than me?

FYI; I havent said anything about a panel.

The peace of the Lord be with you.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Hahahaha. LOL

I think you are still heavily butthurt at losing last year that you want to create as many awards as possible so you can at least get one. grin grin grin grin grin

F4ck you cheesy
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
this is going to be great! buh i have something to say...can all who have suggestions do it off here...it adds to the fun...smiley just saying, wink #edited
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

F4ck you cheesy
burthurt? wink
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
striktlymi:

Good idea!
Thank sir
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
ATMC: burthurt? wink

Of course....it rattles my cage to think that I lost to Goshen.......Goshen aka Judge dredd aka the law (Mosaic law judaizer bullsheit)

#epic butthurt
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
ATMC: this is going to be great! buh i have something to say...can yhu i mean logicboy and all who have suggestions do it off here...it adds to the fun...smiley just saying, wink

Thanks for your input.

Any suggestions on how to go about it? By "off here" do you mean we should make the suggestions private, like via e-mail? If that's what you have in mind, how do you suggest we go about it?
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Of course....it rattles my cage to think that I lost to Goshen.......Goshen aka Judge dredd aka the law (Mosaic law judaizer bullsheit)

#epic butthurt

Lol!!!
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by loveroftruth: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
Multiple ID voters will take away the Genuiness of the whole thing and as such should be stop and blocked by all means.

Can a new member tell who does post the best threads he has not seen ? No!

Hence, how can their vote be objective ?

Hence, a post with an ID that is new relative to the year in question should not participate/should not count.

There can be a bench mark of 6months back to one year back after which an embargo bars one from voting

If they are so new here, what is their interest as to who the best religiouse poster is ?

Unless it is a new ID with an old interest. cheesy

If you dont want to do something about that ^, then welcome to the mob-Jamboree of lawlessness. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
Divepen:
Thank sir

Thank you too...

Don't hesitate to let us in on your thoughts if you have other ideas to add.

#Keep following folks!
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
Great ideas flying around...at this rate I will have a problem keeping up.

loveroftruth: Multiple ID voters will take away the Genuiness of the whole thing and as such should be stop and blocked by all means.

The ish of multiple ids is truly nightmarish and the threat it poses to a free and fair 'election' is real. I am sure that with the help of folks like you and other members we can come up with plans to mitigate this threat to the bearest minimum if not totally erradicated. If you have suggestions, you can let us in on it.

loveroftruth:
Can a new member tell who does post the best threads he has not seen ? No!

Hence, how can their vote be objective ?

Hence, a post with an ID that is new relative to the year in question should not participate/should not count.

There can be a bench mark of 6months back to one year back after which an embargo bars one from voting

If they are so new here, what is their interest as to who the best religiouse poster is ?

Unless it is a new ID with an old interest. cheesy

If you dont want to do something about that ^, then welcome to the mob-Jamboree of lawlessness. cheesy

Makes sense! Let's see what other members think about it.

Thanks and keep following!
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Ajibam: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
nice one bro..
following steadfastly ....
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
What ATMC is saying is whe should do it like we did with the tea party night. I choose the Panel and created a whatsapp group where we met and sorted everything out. About doing the same with this, I am so not sure but its open for discussion, right Striktlymi

And about the newbies voting and multiple I'd's thingy, I think it would be better if we have a time frame, like only people who have had been members for three months or more can vote.

My 2cents though.

2 Likes

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by babestell(f): 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
Most controversial thread
Best investigative thread (thread that revealed secrets)
Best non-Christian poster and thread
Best Christian thread and poster
Best Catholic thread and poster
Most inspirational thread and poster
Mod of the year
Thread derailer of the year
Best post of the year
Funniest post of the year
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by MrAladin: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
Please i will appreciate It if you can enlighten me more on this.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ajibam: nice one bro..
following steadfastly ....

Thanks boss!

We will need all the help we can get.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by tobechi20(m): 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
Mintayo: Present...This is cool.
Please where is frosbel?

he is searching for a website to copy and paste

3 Likes

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

#epic butthurt
i'll tell yhu y u lost. yhu lost cos yhu lack connection with pple and these r pple dt will vote at the end of the day...yhu have a msg but yhu dont know how to get it across cos i think yhu lack pple skill kinda and goshen360 has a msg and pple skill as well...
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by tobechi20(m): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nice....concept..............*grabss a bottle of heneiken* and follows
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ooman(m): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
why am i called here again, Striky?
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
ATMC: i'll tell yhu y u lost. yhu lost cos yhu lack connection with pple and these r pple dt will vote at the end of the day...yhu have a msg but yhu dont know how to get it across cos i think yhu lack pple skill kinda and goshen360 has a msg and pple skill as well...

Ode.....I lack a connection with you not others

Manmustwacc said it clearly that I won but they extended the voting period. Had they stopped at the original time period......

But still...."almost" cant buy you a trophy...... grin
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: What ATMC is saying is whe should do it like we did with the tea party night. I choose the Panel and created a whatsapp group where we met and sorted everything out. About doing the same with this, I am so not sure but its open for discussion, right Striktlymi

Sounds cool!

I am open for discussions and suggestions from everyone.

If we choose to set up a panel, how do we go about selecting members who would make up such a panel. I would love a situation where the panel, if selected, have equal representation of the various sects.

If we do decide to set up a panel, we should be very mindful of those we select because I wouldn't want a situation where anyone would feel that someone is forced on them. I think it would be cool for each sect to suggest members who can represent their interest adequately.

Say we have reps from:

1) Christians
2) Pagans
3) The irreligious folks

It might not necessarily be like that though, all depends on what we agree on.

HumbledbYGrace:
And about the newbies voting and multiple I'd's thingy, I think it would be better if we have a time frame, like only people who have had been members for three months or more can vote.

My 2cents though.

Makes sense!

There are individuals we know already who have multiple ids, I will suggest that we create an avenue where those ids are identified with proof and have them banned before the 'election'.

For instance I have another id: outc@st which automatically is barred from voting irrespective of the month I created it.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by tobechi20(m): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
May i add

best female poster
best male poster
most banned poster
most insultive poster
most born again poster
poster whose thread reached front page most
most criticising poster

em....em

cheesy
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
tobechi20: Nice....concept..............*grabss a bottle of heneiken* and follows

Guy we need you to be sober for this one...**Collects Heineken from him and hand him a glass of water** tongue

Suggestions man...suggestions...I know you have a brilliant mind.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: What ATMC is saying is whe should do it like we did with the tea party night. I choose the Panel and created a whatsapp group where we met and sorted everything out. About doing the same with this, I am so not sure but its open for discussion, right Striktlymi

What nonsense? Can HBG for once in her life stop these padi-padi systems behind closed doors?

This same HBG that emails friends behind closed doors to change their posts when the friend is reported for derailing?
This same HBG that tried to claim that she was not part of the things that led to Ajibams new sticky and was exposed by Obadiah later?

Mtchew
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
striktlymi:

Guy we need you to be sober for this one...**Collects Heineken from him and hand him a glass of water** tongue

Suggestions man...suggestions...I know you have a brilliant mind.

Bros, Jesus turned water into wine...not the other way around wink

1 Like

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
ooman: why am i called here again, Striky?

Don't worry man...we will get back to the debate soon enough.

For now I need your input on what is going on here. Let's apply your ability to analyze stuff here please.

LB has started, let's see you do your thing.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Bros, Jesus turned water into wine...not the other way around wink

LWKMD!!!

I hear ya!
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ooman(m): 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2013
striktlymi:

Don't worry man...we will get back to the debate soon enough.

For now I need your input on what is going on here. Let's apply your ability to analyze stuff here please.

LB has started, let's see you do your thing.

ok
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

What nonsense? Can HBG for once in her life stop these padi-padi systems behind closed doors?

This same HBG that emails friends behind closed doors to change their posts when the friend is reported for derailing?
This same HBG that tried to claim that she was not part of the things that led to Ajibams new sticky and was exposed by Obadiah later?

Mtchew

Yeah right!!!

You and this same HBG are going to work hand-in-hand to make this a success. If you don't like the idea, let's here what you have to say about it. Any better plan? I believe we all should make suggestions and go with the best plan possible.

#After the event you guys can have your fight. That goes for you and ATMC too. tongue
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
ooman:

ok

Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Is Gambling On Football A Sin / Sexism Or Feminism? Which Is Worse? / Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.