Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Maheeda Showsoff Her Pretty Daughter & Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Showsoff Her Pretty Daughter & Husband (3185 Views)

Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo / Yemi Alade Shares Picture Of Her Pretty Igbo Mother. / Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Showsoff Her Pretty Daughter & Husband by misspetite(f): 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
The self proclaimed queen of Bleep not only has a millionaire husband(As she says)but a beautiful daughter she conceived during her teenage years
Her hubby isn't the biological dad but I guess they are a happy family..All those X-rated photos she posts are with his consent..What an understanding man
[img]http://4.bp..com/-MrX1eaZxh1c/UlrFTXMnAQI/AAAAAAAAqF0/AsEiqoKXyOU/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-zo-tDl5w2-I/UlrFsr30utI/AAAAAAAAqF8/pqW0gVyrQJw/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
http://misspetitenigeria..com/2013/10/maheeda-showsoff-her-pretty-daughter.html
Re: Maheeda Showsoff Her Pretty Daughter & Husband by Jpreyz(m): 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Maheeda Showsoff Her Pretty Daughter & Husband by Arosa(m): 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nice one, she is married to Grandpa-Joe. but that her daughter looks like my own.

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Showsoff Her Pretty Daughter & Husband by JameyMaxwell(m): 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
Na wa 4 dz rasheeda girl ooooo
Re: Maheeda Showsoff Her Pretty Daughter & Husband by dejijohns(m): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
So dix babe get husband na im she dey giv us FTA (fri 2 air) all d tym??
Dat ha pikin fyn sha...
Re: Maheeda Showsoff Her Pretty Daughter & Husband by gluv01(f): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
With the consent of her husband? How romantic! Virtous mom
Re: Maheeda Showsoff Her Pretty Daughter & Husband by anoda1: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
dejijohns: So dix babe get husband na im she dey giv us FTA (fri 2 air) all d tym??
Dat ha pikin fyn sha...
lol
Re: Maheeda Showsoff Her Pretty Daughter & Husband by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
Uhm, I don't have anything plausible to type. So, I'll just post this crap here.

April 11, 1918.

Great Disaster for Great Magnifico.

Famous illusionist and hypnotist, The Great Magnifico, was disgraced from the stage after an act went terribly awry. Members of the audience gave testimony describing the volunteer that night as 'going up in smoke' after a horrendous explosion on the stage during the Time Travel illusion.

The new addition to the famous stage show was a much needed boost to the Magician's repertoire that included mind reading, psychic phenomena, and the phantasmagorical 'lady in the box.' Wide speculation hints the Magician was hasty to try this new trick, trying to compete with Houdini’s vanishing elephant act, presently playing to sold out crowds in the Hippodrome.

However, the Great Magnifico has saved the best trick for last and has disappeared into thin air leaving the theater and all the props behind. State authorities are contacting adjacent detachments preparing for a nationwide man hunt.

The building and all items have been taken over by the bank. At the time of this printing, no one has stepped forward to offer the identity of the missing volunteer.
Re: Maheeda Showsoff Her Pretty Daughter & Husband by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 14, 2013
Austeenx: Uhm, I don't have anything plausible to type. So, I'll just post this crap here.

April 11, 1918.

Great Disaster for Great Magnifico.

Famous illusionist and hypnotist, The Great Magnifico, was disgraced from the stage after an act went terribly awry. Members of the audience gave testimony describing the volunteer that night as 'going up in smoke' after a horrendous explosion on the stage during the Time Travel illusion.

The new addition to the famous stage show was a much needed boost to the Magician's repertoire that included mind reading, psychic phenomena, and the phantasmagorical 'lady in the box.' Wide speculation hints the Magician was hasty to try this new trick, trying to compete with Houdini’s vanishing elephant act, presently playing to sold out crowds in the Hippodrome.

However, the Great Magnifico has saved the best trick for last and has disappeared into thin air leaving the theater and all the props behind. State authorities are contacting adjacent detachments preparing for a nationwide man hunt.

The building and all items have been taken over by the bank. At the time of this printing, no one has stepped forward to offer the identity of the missing volunteer.
seems u re high on fermented goat piss

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Showsoff Her Pretty Daughter & Husband by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 14, 2013

Her dorta's eyez looks creepy
Strange family
Wonder why she is fully clothed this time
Re: Maheeda Showsoff Her Pretty Daughter & Husband by 3ace(m): 5:09am On Oct 14, 2013
D man agbalagbi o; see as he com get white hair for face like hulk Hogan.
Re: Maheeda Showsoff Her Pretty Daughter & Husband by Danhumprey: 6:24am On Oct 14, 2013
gluv01: With the consent of her husband? How romantic! Virtous mom
Virtious mom indeed. See that beautiful gal called her daughter.

By the way,Gluv how far?
Re: Maheeda Showsoff Her Pretty Daughter & Husband by demelza: 7:55am On Oct 14, 2013
I was right!
I knew if she had a husband, the man wouldnt be a Nigerian.
A Nigerian man can never allow those things.
Re: Maheeda Showsoff Her Pretty Daughter & Husband by Lilaex: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2013
Daaayummmm.!!!!!!! Wat a beautiFUlllll girl(daughter)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Wonderful Photo Of Yvonne Nelson / See Photos Of A Frog Pictured In U.S Dancing Shakiti Bobo By Olamide, Badoo / Jeezzz!!!see This Ghanaian Actress That Boobs Poped Out Of Her Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.