Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Would U 4give Ur Wife If U Catch Her Aving Sex Wif Anoda Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U 4give Ur Wife If U Catch Her Aving Sex Wif Anoda Man? (1427 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man / Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U 4give Ur Wife If U Catch Her Aving Sex Wif Anoda Man? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
I was discussing dis ish wif an elderly man yestday, nd he told me dah he can 4give his wife if he finds out dah she z aving sex wif anoda man if d wife trully feel remorseful. I dnt fink I can deal wif my gf aving sex wif anoda guy talkless of my wife. The man told me dah I said dis because I wasnt mature enof,he said probably wen I get to his age I'll understand better. I still find it hard to accept, cos I dnt fink I can 4give my wife if she has sex wif anoda man. Its up to u Narailanders, no insult abeg.
Re: Would U 4give Ur Wife If U Catch Her Aving Sex Wif Anoda Man? by donfatosa(m): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
NO
Re: Would U 4give Ur Wife If U Catch Her Aving Sex Wif Anoda Man? by DeCleff(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
Emphatically Yes! As long as i loved her and knew wat true love means which is unconditional love. It's better i saw her and inquire from her why she did it, then we both could make the neccessary adjustment to avoid such thing from happening again. Than to be ignorant of it while it continues.

Of course i will be so hurt but wit time we'll get over it

1 Like

Re: Would U 4give Ur Wife If U Catch Her Aving Sex Wif Anoda Man? by prettyjo(f): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2013
u will be hurt but i dnt think you will get over it cos d wound will always remain in your hrt
Re: Would U 4give Ur Wife If U Catch Her Aving Sex Wif Anoda Man? by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 14, 2013
You cant 4giv her even if u do de wount is dere &u can not pet her again or buy her suprise gift or even try to satisfy her because de ones u did b4 was paid back by cheating.i kno an elderly man who threw her wife away because of cheating &after 7yrs her son who live abroad return &bring her back de man acept her bt vow not to eat her food as long as he live &it 5yrs now he never taste her food till i left dat area early dis yr.
Re: Would U 4give Ur Wife If U Catch Her Aving Sex Wif Anoda Man? by DeCleff(m): 8:14am On Oct 14, 2013
prettyjo: u will be hurt but i dnt think you will get over it cos d wound will always remain in your hrt
I will forgive her no matter how hurt i was. Nobody is perfect; am sure she will also 4give me if i did the same.

Don't 4get i could be the cause of her action. We all have weaknesses and the earlier we realize it & deal wit it, the better 4 us
Re: Would U 4give Ur Wife If U Catch Her Aving Sex Wif Anoda Man? by DeCleff(m): 8:27am On Oct 14, 2013
Adikam: You cant 4giv her even if u do de wount is dere &u can not pet her again or buy her suprise gift or even try to satisfy her because de ones u did b4 was paid back by cheating.i kno an elderly man who threw her wife away because of cheating &after 7yrs her son who live abroad return &bring her back de man acept her bt vow not to eat her food as long as he live &it 5yrs now he never taste her food till i left dat area early dis yr.
That man who vowed not to eat his food cos she cheated only loved her on conditions instead of unconditional.

I am not praying that my wife should cheat on me but will i let her be tormented forever cos she cheated? No i wont! I will buy her whatever she wants, then i'll let her know that what she did was a sin against God, me and herself.

There's a way u'll show a harden criminal true love despite what he/she did, and they will never commit crime again
Re: Would U 4give Ur Wife If U Catch Her Aving Sex Wif Anoda Man? by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 14, 2013
I de craze!
Re: Would U 4give Ur Wife If U Catch Her Aving Sex Wif Anoda Man? by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 14, 2013
DeCleff:
I will forgive her no matter how hurt i was. Nobody is perfect; am sure she will also 4give me if i did the same.

Don't 4get i could be the cause of her action. We all have weaknesses and the earlier we realize it & deal wit it, the better 4 us
Buh how can sum1 cope wif his wife knowing dat sum man sumwhere has bin banging her while she z still married to u nd still smile wif her. I will like to know.
Re: Would U 4give Ur Wife If U Catch Her Aving Sex Wif Anoda Man? by pasqal09: 8:47am On Oct 14, 2013
I'll forgive her but she go still go back her papa house.
Re: Would U 4give Ur Wife If U Catch Her Aving Sex Wif Anoda Man? by LoveDecay(m): 9:16am On Oct 14, 2013
A perfect reason to get a divorce and marry a younger wife.

I always advice couples dont have children for the first 2 yrs of marriage.

And guys try not to marry a girl that has had more than 2 boyfriends. Those girls cant just stiick to one guy.... no matter what ! cool
Re: Would U 4give Ur Wife If U Catch Her Aving Sex Wif Anoda Man? by DeCleff(m): 9:23am On Oct 14, 2013
sarbest001: Buh how can sum1 cope wif his wife knowing dat sum man sumwhere has bin banging her while she z still married to u nd still smile wif her. I will like to know.
Thats why i always say that for some1 to walk in true love he/she must first decide to be foolish b4 others. Thats because true love doesnt make sense @ all.
Re: Would U 4give Ur Wife If U Catch Her Aving Sex Wif Anoda Man? by Abbey2sam(m): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2013
Don't say this is what you can or can not do in a situation; except you find your self in that particular situation.....Abiodun Samuel Ibitoye
Re: Would U 4give Ur Wife If U Catch Her Aving Sex Wif Anoda Man? by Homguy(m): 10:45am On Oct 14, 2013
I wld forgive er .bt she'd take a walk to er family hauz.

(1) (Reply)

. / 7 Ways To Trick Your Wife Into Having S*x Every Day / I'm In Love With My Brother's Best Friend, He Is Jealous Of Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.