Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda (88250 Views)

Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) / General Idi Amin Of Uganda / White Men Bowing To Idi Amin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by limamintruth: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
sukkot:
western propaganda. they demonize you so everybody hates you. then they have a reason to take you down wink

Western propaganda really? I doubt cos (with the exception of his children), no ugandan has yet come to his defense.

By the way its among other quotes listed in the O.P. smiley

"8. It's not for me. I tried human
flesh and it's too salty for my
taste."
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Noble11(m): 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
cosmatika:
This is a speech he made to the Queen of England, "My majesty Mr. Queen Sir, horrible
ministers and members of parliament,
invented Guests, ladies under
gentlemen. I hereby thank you
completely…..Mr. Queen, sir; and also
what he has done for me and my fellow
Uganda who come with me.
We have really eaten very much. And
we are fed up completely:And also very
thanks to you keenly open up from all
windows: so that those plenty climates
can come into lunch. But before I go
back to my country with a plane from
the Entebbe airport of London I wish to
invitation you Mr. Queen, to become
home to Uganda so that we can also
revenge on you .
You will eat a full cow:and also feel up
your stomach and walk with difficult
because of full stomach completely.
Even when you want to rest at night; I
will make sure that you sleep on top of
me in the top up stairs of my mansion
completely so that you can enjoy all the
gravity of fresh air.
"But now am sorry because I have to
tell you that I have made a shortcall on
you only. But next time I shall make a
long call on you to last the whole moon
completely. Thank you very much to
allow me to UnCloth you completely
before these extinguished ladies
undergentlemen sir.
Lastly but not list, I ask the band to play
our international anthem of the republic
of Uganda and also the British
international anthem..Your majesty sir, I
thank you from the bottom of my heart
and from thebottoms of all the people
of Uganda .
With this few words I thank you Sir."
This is what I call speech...Queen must be looking like tazan in the jungle
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by maum: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
cosmatika:
This is a speech he made to the Queen of England, "My majesty Mr. Queen Sir, horrible
ministers and members of parliament,ji
Uganda who come with me.
revenge on you .
gravity of fresh air.
undergentlemen sir.
of Uganda .

What?!
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by sukkot: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
limamintruth:

Western propaganda really? I doubt cos (with the exception of his children), no ugandan has yet come to his defense.

By the way its among other quotes listed in the O.P. smiley

"8. It's not for me. I tried human
flesh and it's too salty for my
taste."
listen, all world leaders are members of the illuminati and freemasons cult and they all report to the bohemian grove in america to sacrifice little babies and drink their blood. you dont hold onto that kind of power without doing some type of sacrifice. so idi-amin is no different from george bush who drinks baby blood, or any other world leaders. dont buy into the propaganda.
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
limamintruth:

Oh really? shocked
A nationalist who enslaved his people and ate their flesh for lunch abi? undecided

Oh really? shocked
A visionary leader who enslaved his people & ate their flesh for lunch abi? undecided

You are brainwashed by white media. All presidents in world kill their opponents including obama, GEJ and others. No president can swear that he never killed including mandela.
I dont believe he ate human flesh. Talking about eating human, what about Igbos that eat human? Are they better?

1 Like

Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Houseofglam7(f): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
obinnashady:
I 4 say u too fine pass my mama but...babe u fine...idi Amin is ugly

I no fit fine pass your mama na..... grin

Mary Kay noni o grin
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by jacoik(m): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
cosmatika:
ministers and members of parliament,
Uganda who come with me.
revenge on you .
gravity of fresh air.
undergentlemen sir.
of Uganda .
lolhahaha u really made my brain submasort. but pls shey na bro amin say this?
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by iammrjohnson(m): 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
end time wristbands undecided tongue

you people should watch 'last king of scotland', the movie about idi amin..mehn d guy crazy

kennyman2000:
Hmmm.. If he should make such quotes now. It'll be nothing but END TIME QUOTES!

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands.
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Princeparix(m): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
"I will teach those British a lesson they will never forget in a hurry"
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by thoth: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
Know your history is all that i would tell you, neo-colonialists seek out people like you cus you make good puppets .

Rotimi47:
I should say the reverse is the case as its a pity that people like you who claim to know actually know nothing.

I pity those who see idi Amin who's corpse that was brought & buried in Uganda, exhumed and burnt by Ugandans as his role model.
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by careersap: 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
Idi Amin of Uganda and Idi Amin of Nigeria, who is better? Who is more educated...
At least Ugandans believe today that Idi Amin Dada remains their best head of sate
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Rotimi47: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
thoth:
Know your history is all that i would tell you, neo-colonialists seek out people like you cus you make good puppets .

State the good that Amin did to his people; Africans like you are the reason African countries make up most of the least developed countries in the world due to your reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
d man resemble oyinlola small
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Ndmichaels(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
I was vividly cleared the moment he said he's a muslim. TERROR!
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by limamintruth: 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
theshield:

You are brainwashed by white media. All presidents in world kill their opponents including obama, GEJ and others. No president can swear that he never killed including mandela.
I dont believe he ate human flesh. Talking about eating human, what about Igbos that eat human? Are they better?

Its obvious you are the brainwashed one mister. Or do you have any evidence to corroborate your myopic claim? undecided
Note that even the ugandans detest idi amin's oppressive 8-years regime. And most of these data on idi amin were sourced from his fellow ugandans.

B.T.W whether or not igbos eat humans does not justify cannibalism. lipsrsealed

sukkot:
listen, all world leaders are members of the illuminati and freemasons cult and they all report to the bohemian grove in america to sacrifice little babies and drink their blood. you dont hold onto that kind of power without doing some type of sacrifice. so idi-amin is no different from george bush who drinks baby blood, or any other world leaders. dont buy into the propaganda.

Conspiracy theories grin
Unfortunately I dont believe in 'em.
Nevertheless, unlike idi amin, George Bush never made comments about him tasting human flesh, neither has the allegation of eating the flesh of his enemies been levelled against him.

We have so many conspiracy theories online that no reasonable man will want to believe hook, line & sinker. Occultism exists but ascribing it to someone requires substantial proof (not just mere online biased writeups) For instance, there's this cons.theory I bumped on some days back that alleged saudis use human blood for cleansing ritual. Imagine!

Anyways, idi amin was obviously not loved by most ugandans.
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by JaaizTech: 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
Rotimi47:
State the good that Amin did to his people; Africans like you are the reason African countries make up most of the least developed countries in the world due to your reasoning.

Most of the stories people know about Idi Amin are those the west (his enemies) told about him. They simply made a monster of the man; yeah He was a dictator, that refused to be a western puppet, but He may not be as demonic as they have painted. But Idi Amin should serve as a lesson to western leaders, you can't force down change, you have to be diplomatic and clever. Mugabe also towed this line and Zimbabwe is still suffering the consequences till today.
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
Bantino:
"There is freedom of speech, but I cannot guarantee freedom after speech" Idi Amin
And d op 4got to mention d most popular
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Rotimi47: 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
JaaizTech:

Most of the stories people know about Idi Amin are those the west (his enemies) told about him. They simply made a monster of the man; yeah He was a dictator, that refused to be a western puppet, but He may not be as demonic as they have painted. But Idi Amin should serve as a lesson to western leaders, you can't force down change, you have to be diplomatic and clever. Mugabe also towed this line and Zimbabwe is still suffering the consequences till today.
Amin was a monster created by the west for their selfish reasons but he turned against them because he couldn't get enough freebies from them.

He may not be as evil as he is portrayed but he is still evil by all Standard.

Food for thought; why will Ugandans burn amin corpse after it was buried in Uganda?
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by limamintruth: 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
Rotimi47:

True talk bro.
You dont have to waste your time replying the likes of '@thot' who solely defend idi amin simply cos he is a muslim like them; thats all.

These same religious apologists are always quick in accepting negative stories about 'infidel' George Bush, while they shamelessly reject damning articles on 'believer' idi amin; lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by morab90(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nice one man

Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Drabrah(m): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
grin grin grin @ Nö 11.
But it's so true sha
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Rotimi47: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
limamintruth:

True talk bro.
You dont have to waste your time replying the likes of '@thot' who solely defend idi amin simply cos he is a muslim like them; thats all.

These same religious apologists are always quick in accepting negative stories about 'infidel' George Bush, while they shamelessly reject damning articles on 'believer' idi amin; lol. grin
Cheers bro.

1 Like

Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by tonero230(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
cosmatika:
Thanks dear. It s 1 of those things caused by ASUU strike

And there was still strike in your secondary school days?
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by obinnashady(m): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
Houseofglam7:

I no fit fine pass your mama na..... grin

Mary Kay noni o grin
lwkmd...Mary kay helping babes since 199_whatever..but u are fine though
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Ryda(m): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
I love dah numba 6. those baztards tryna knock demselves out sinz 1960. angry
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by bmos(m): 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Hope to marry a man like idi-amin

A man with lion heart

No_ 7 he must be a Christian

No man of that description can be a Christian my friend. But to help you get your wish quickly, no need to look very far. Just come to Abacha barracks in Asokoro and your lion- heart husband will be waiting.
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by ihatebuhari(f): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
bmos:

No man of that description can be a Christian my friend. But to help you get your wish quickly, no need to look very far. Just come to Abacha barracks in Asokoro and your lion- heart husband will be waiting.
lol ok
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by 10kgod(m): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
endtime stuff. . . . . . .
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
he should have been killed like a chicken...
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by ewosk: 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Hope to marry a man like idi-amin

A man with lion heart

No_ 7 he must be a Christian

A eater of snake food and friend to Manga Mugu abi.... So Heartlessness means having a lion heart.

End time
So Clifford Orji have secret admirers
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
paniki:
His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular
so PMB nah childs play?
Re: Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda by justjify(m): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sijo01:
The tyrant of Uganda..
Wait o, thread making fp after over 2 years of creation! There's hope for Nigeria then. cheesy
Change is hia! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot / Somaliland: regional council meeting fight chairman and dupity fighting (Video) / Iran 'Standing Down' After Missile Strikes - Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.