Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel (6390 Views)

On Going BVN Scam-even The Most Cautious Person Will Fall For This One. BEWARE / Shoprite And Its Effects On Small Outlets In Nigeria. / Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by biafranqueen: 4:45am On Oct 17, 2013
cjrane:

Biafrequeen and Chino, thank you for the update, more pictures are appreciated. Please don't mind these dimwits that must say something silly.They want Peter Obi to do federal roads without federal government approval. So how will the state get refunded? If that happens, the same knuckle heads will blame him for wasting state funds on FG project, while the state projects are starved of funds grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks for the update. Do you know the plans with the Nnewi shop rite mall? When are they going to do groundbreaking? Thanks.
My Dear you are welcome. I heard they are still trying to work out the location for Nnewi.
“E gbuo dike n’ogu uno, e ruo n’ogu agu e lote ya”
Kill a warrior during skirmishes at home, and you will remember him when fighting enemies
Peter Obi is doing what he knows , I am not his fan as past post over the year has proven, when I knew his government was working is when a group of NID had a meeting with him and changes started happening at a quicker pace.
We really have to stay on top of our leaders, if we don't challenge them they will relax. Trust me all the NL exposure and efforts by some people to demand explanations for the under development, was why they are even doing this much. Everyone that visits the state capital, is just looking for business and they never demand answers to where the masses money is going. When the people are taking responsibility the leaders will act responsible. Irresponsible leaders can only rule irresponsible people.
Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by ChimaAdeoye: 5:35am On Oct 17, 2013
biafranqueen:
My Dear you are welcome. I heard they are still trying to work out the location for Nnewi.
“E gbuo dike n’ogu uno, e ruo n’ogu agu e lote ya”
Kill a warrior during skirmishes at home, and you will remember him when fighting enemies
Peter Obi is doing what he knows , I am not his fan as past post over the year has proven, when I knew his government was working is when a group of NID had a meeting with him and changes started happening at a quicker pace.
We really have to stay on top of our leaders, if we don't challenge them they will relax. Trust me all the NL exposure and efforts by some people to demand explanations for the under development, was why they are even doing this much. Everyone that visits the state capital, is just looking for business and they never demand answers to where the masses money is going. When the people are taking responsibility the leaders will act responsible. Irresponsible leaders can only rule irresponsible people .

@ the bolded, i completely agree!

Nigeria for instance is such a cess-pool because some people have taken it upon themselves to play tribalism to every issue. The so called "Lagos press" of the old should have helped hold Nigerian leaders accountable, but no their function is simply and solely to promote yoruba interest.This mindset unfortunately made many leaders of Nigeria in the past to concentrate on stealing the money since those that should question them are busy trying to suppress and malign Igbo interest in Nigeria.

I am also not a fan of Peter Obi, but i concurr he has truly achieved a lot. I did work as a nurse at the Onitsha General Hospital during the time Ngige was governor. He didn't do nothing for that hospital! Even though Ngige was a Dr. and did his housemanship in the same hospital, he just ignored healthcare delivery in Anambra state completely. Mind you, at that time, Onitsha General Hospital was the ONLY state owned tertiary hospital in Anambra State. We used to refer serious cases of stroke or maxillo-facial surgery for accident victims to Borromeo or Iyi-Enu Hospitals because they had the equipment, when the reverse should be the case! Peter has changed all that today and completely over hauled the hospital that now,it has regained its accreditation to train House Officers! So, Peter Obi understands that development isn't just building roads,it encompasses a lot more such as quality education,quality healthcare delivery, access to clean water,employment generation via attracting industries, development of agriculture to make food affordable etc.

Ngige is a man that know how to do eye service and expertly deceive the undiscerning individual.He is a master of tricks and intrigues. He concentrated all his road work within one LGA and took endless pictures of the same road claiming he is building "Anambra roads" instead of calling it what it is "Alor roads". Imagine your shock if you are from nnewi,Ihiala,Awka,Onitsha or Anyamelu when you go back home and find the so called "Anambra roads" were heavily lopsided constructed roads around a single town of Alor and others mostly in the same LGA! He even moved the State university to his Village in Alor! So Anambra had such leader as Ngige simply because our people carried on with such "I don't care" attitude to politics and those who influence their lives.The minute Ngige rigged that 2003 elections, we should have come out on the street to demand that Peter Obi be given back the mandate we gave to him. Since we didn't do that, Ngige stayed on for 3 years until he was finally booted out by the courts.

In this election, as usual Ngige has a lot of plans to rig his way into power. Our people must stay at the polling stations until all votes are cast, counted and result announced. We should use our mobile phones to record the events, take pictures of the result sheet if we can and text the results counted for each polling station to the APGA info. GSM number. That way,when Ngige and his thugs start their wuru wuru rigging to declare millions of votes from one polling booth or another, we can know exactly where they have falsified the numbers. Being responsible citizens means we have leaders who care about our situation and do something to better our lives.

1 Like

Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 17, 2013
Nonsense thread

you showed us red earth and computer images and expect us to buy that. Mtchew
Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by Chino72: 7:09am On Oct 19, 2013
The on-going multi-million naira Pedestrian Crossing Projects at the Onitsha axis of the Onitsha-Enugu Expressway will be completed this year. Governor Peter Obi announced this while officially flagging off the Pedestrian bridges, which are almost 60%completed.

The projects located at Uga junction end of the Bridge-Head, MCC Junction and Tarzan Junction were awarded at the cost of four hundred million naira, with the completion period of six months.

Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by biafranqueen: 1:09am On Oct 20, 2013
Chima_Adeoye:

@ the bolded, i completely agree!

Nigeria for instance is such a cess-pool because some people have taken it upon themselves to play tribalism to every issue. The so called "Lagos press" of the old should have helped hold Nigerian leaders accountable, but no their function is simply and solely to promote yoruba interest.This mindset unfortunately made many leaders of Nigeria in the past to concentrate on stealing the money since those that should question them are busy trying to suppress and malign Igbo interest in Nigeria.

I am also not a fan of Peter Obi, but i concurr he has truly achieved a lot. I did work as a nurse at the Onitsha General Hospital during the time Ngige was governor. He didn't do nothing for that hospital! Even though Ngige was a Dr. and did his housemanship in the same hospital, he just ignored healthcare delivery in Anambra state completely. Mind you, at that time, Onitsha General Hospital was the ONLY state owned tertiary hospital in Anambra State. We used to refer serious cases of stroke or maxillo-facial surgery for accident victims to Borromeo or Iyi-Enu Hospitals because they had the equipment, when the reverse should be the case! Peter has changed all that today and completely over hauled the hospital that now,it has regained its accreditation to train House Officers! So, Peter Obi understands that development isn't just building roads,it encompasses a lot more such as quality education,quality healthcare delivery, access to clean water,employment generation via attracting industries, development of agriculture to make food affordable etc.

Ngige is a man that know how to do eye service and expertly deceive the undiscerning individual.He is a master of tricks and intrigues. He concentrated all his road work within one LGA and took endless pictures of the same road claiming he is building "Anambra roads" instead of calling it what it is "Alor roads". Imagine your shock if you are from nnewi,Ihiala,Awka,Onitsha or Anyamelu when you go back home and find the so called "Anambra roads" were heavily lopsided constructed roads around a single town of Alor and others mostly in the same LGA! He even moved the State university to his Village in Alor! So Anambra had such leader as Ngige simply because our people carried on with such "I don't care" attitude to politics and those who influence their lives.The minute Ngige rigged that 2003 elections, we should have come out on the street to demand that Peter Obi be given back the mandate we gave to him. Since we didn't do that, Ngige stayed on for 3 years until he was finally booted out by the courts.

In this election, as usual Ngige has a lot of plans to rig his way into power. Our people must stay at the polling stations until all votes are cast, counted and result announced. We should use our mobile phones to record the events, take pictures of the result sheet if we can and text the results counted for each polling station to the APGA info. GSM number. That way,when Ngige and his thugs start their wuru wuru rigging to declare millions of votes from one polling booth or another, we can know exactly where they have falsified the numbers. Being responsible citizens means we have leaders who care about our situation and do something to better our lives.
your plan is a good one and the enemies of progress will fail because citizens like you and I our on watch, let us keep it up. God bless u my Dear!
Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by nedufantasy(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2013
Chino i also heard work is ongoing at agulu lake and awka shoprite situated at former ikenga hotel
Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by nedufantasy(m): 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pls chino what of agulu lake
Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by Chino72: 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2013
nedufantasy: Pls chino what of agulu lake

The Onitsha and Awka Shoprite Malls are ongoing..

Below is the ongoing five star Agulu Lake Resort and Convention Center, with two brand new bridges to that will connect the resort..

Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by nedufantasy(m): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
Chino72:

The Onitsha and Awka Shoprite Malls are ongoing..

Below is the ongoing five star Agulu Lake Resort and Convention Center, with two brand new bridges to that will connect the resort..
wow d man dey work oo.i also heard upper iweka to headbridge has been widened
Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by nedufantasy(m): 4:39am On Nov 09, 2013
Chino72: Obiano is the governor in waiting. I witnessed this today in Onitsha
chino are u with d pics of d governors visit to agulu lake

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Proof Of Funds For As Low As 2.5% / Ogun State Goverment / Bank Of Industry BOI Matching Loan Scheme / A Thread For Victims Of Interswitch/quickteller Failed Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.