Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel (6381 Views)

On Going BVN Scam-even The Most Cautious Person Will Fall For This One. BEWARE / Shoprite And Its Effects On Small Outlets In Nigeria. / Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by nedufantasy(m): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
Please anyone with the pics of the ongoing work there should upload for us to see especialy the shoprite

1 Like

Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
nedufantasy: Please anyone with the pics of the ongoing work there should upload for us to see especialy the shoprite
pics or it didnt happen? grin grin grin
Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by obitwo: 11:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
They are dreaming it to reality

1 Like

Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by nedufantasy(m): 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
Segeggs: pics or it didnt happen? grin grin grin
last time i checked work is ongoing

1 Like

Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by biafranqueen: 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
nedufantasy:
last time i checked work is ongoing
here is the pic for shoprite

Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by biafranqueen: 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
The hotel is still reciving foundation

Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by biafranqueen: 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
Slowly but surely

Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by Chino72: 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
^

This is Agulu Lake Resort
Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by biafranqueen: 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
New Dialysis Center Chino help me out Brose with more pics

Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by Chino72: 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
Here is the five star Onitsha Hotel and Convention Center

1 Like

Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
why didn't all these so called work start 3 or 4 years ago?
who do these people think they are fooling?
go ahead, dig up more red earth, take pictures of them
and run to nairaland
nonsense de smell
Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by biafranqueen: 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
Chino72: Here is the Onitsha Hotel and Convention Center
That was fast!
Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by FreeGlobe(f): 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
Chino how come Anambra does not have a government house according to this report http://247ureports.com/photonews-peter-obis-failure-in-anambra-government-house-awka/
Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by biafranqueen: 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
re@lchange:
and run to nairaland
nonsense de smell
Better late than never! Which hospitals and convention centers have you built or planned to built. You still live in your Papa's house so you don't even know how long it takes to put up a house why would I ask you tongue
Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by bushwailo: 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
hmmmm
I no fit laugh for my people grin grin grin
Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by IGBOSON1: 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
re@lchange:
and run to nairaland
nonsense de smell

^^^Spot on! If they had done about 4 major projects every 2 years, we'd have made some appreciable progress by now!
Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
biafranqueen: Better late than never! Which hospitals and convention centers have you built or planned to built. You still live in your Papa's house so you don't even know how long it takes to put up a house why would I ask you tongue

and i can assure you that your grand father lived in a mud house with a thatch roof
your father lived there too from where he sold you off to your mumu taxi driver husband
your husband rents you out nightly to help pay bills
mumu binch cheesy
Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Spot on! If they had done about 4 major projects every 2 years, we'd have made some appreciable progress by now!

don't mind them.
they think they can fool smart igbo people with their stupidity
only biafrabinch would be fooled
assuming she is not one of them.
Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by biafranqueen: 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
re@lchange:

and i can assure you that your grand father lived in a mud house with a thatch roof
your father lived there too from where he sold you off to your mumu taxi driver husband
your husband rents you out nightly to help pay bills
mumu binch cheesy

Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
^^

binch! it stick to you like glue! tongue
Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by Chino72: 11:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
The good news is that it is ongoing and very soon it will be completed!
Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by Chino72: 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
re@lchange:
^^

binch! it stick to you like glue! tongue

Nwokem get a life! Did they release you and globe from detention camp? cool
Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
Chino72:

Nwokem get a life! Did they release you and globe from detention camp? cool

and you call theft life
a thief's otimkpu is a worse thief

stop trying to sell us empty bags cos we ain't buyin'
sell to biafrabinch as usual

ndi ori cheesy
Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by biafranqueen: 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
FreeGlobe: Chino how come Anambra does not have a government house according to this report http://247ureports.com/photonews-peter-obis-failure-in-anambra-government-house-awka/
Those are all FG roads and he built a brand new secretariat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPQ_l9DSBoo

The person you are fighting for post what they have accomplished barking dogs with no teeth

1 Like

Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
^^
after 2 trillion naira, that cage house is what they have to show us
shameless iediots angry
Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by Chino72: 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
biafranqueen: New Dialysis Center Chino help me out Brose with more pics

This Dialysis Center built by Obi inside the Onitsha General Hospital.

2 Likes

Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by Chino72: 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
The crowd that came to see Obiano in Onitsha today

2 Likes

Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by Chino72: 12:01am On Oct 17, 2013
Obiano is the governor in waiting. I witnessed this today in Onitsha

Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by FreeGlobe(f): 12:01am On Oct 17, 2013
biafranqueen: Those are all FG roads and he built a brand new secretariat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPQ_l9DSBoo

The person you are fighting for post what they have accomplished barking dogs with no teeth
How come these new FG roads propaganda are only peculiar to Anambra, I guess people like you will not tidy the entrance to your house because it belongs to the government. smh
Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by Abagworo(m): 12:23am On Oct 17, 2013
Ehmmm like Orji like Obi. Or Orji is even better going by what I've noticed.
Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by biafranqueen: 1:27am On Oct 17, 2013
FreeGlobe:
How come these new FG roads propaganda are only peculiar to Anambra, I guess people like you will not tidy the entrance to your house because it belongs to the government. smh
That your mini me built a one mile German road and your here making shakara with Obi I don't blame you when you leave your Papa's house you will know what it takes to construct an FG road
Re: On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel by cjrane: 2:30am On Oct 17, 2013
biafranqueen: That your mini me built a one mile German road and your here making shakara with Obi I don't blame you when you leave your Papa's house you will know what it takes to construct an FG road

Biafrequeen and Chino, thank you for the update, more pictures are appreciated. Please don't mind these dimwits that must say something silly.They want Peter Obi to do federal roads without federal government approval. So how will the state get refunded? If that happens, the same knuckle heads will blame him for wasting state funds on FG project, while the state projects are starved of funds grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks for the update. Do you know the plans with the Nnewi shop rite mall? When are they going to do groundbreaking? Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread For Victims Of Interswitch/quickteller Failed Transactions / How Much Did You Exchange The Euro For Today? / Fintech Company, PASSYXCHANGE Signs Ammma, Thefeyiii, Softjo & Chisom E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.