Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Nigerian Girl In Russian Unclad Self In Protest Against Family Over Prostitution - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Girl In Russian Unclad Self In Protest Against Family Over Prostitution (2962 Views)

Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) / Is It Worth Fighting Family Over Inheritance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl In Russian Unclad Self In Protest Against Family Over Prostitution by AllRoundGist: 12:22am On Oct 14, 2013
When will parents and some families learn that prostitution doesn't only destroy the body, it also destroys the soul and cause great mental damages that could lead to depression and make one do unimaginable things?

Just imagine this young beautiful lady (Esther) in the picture who was sold off into prostitution by her brother and mother. She now rebels against them by posting her unclad photos to facebook and threatening them to stop asking her for money else she will keep posting more of her photos there because despite the temptations she has gone through, her family keep asking for more money and not caring how she gets the money.
She wrote:

it's me esther pls u people should stop pratend aseve u dom no me esther si let me give u the last warning stop interfair in my life is no of ur business? u si ungreatful brothers some one who help me frm bad to gud u people desive me to turn against her. and na u bad 4 nothing useless brother colleting money 4 me all the name of doing shame against her and yet nothing as be dom to her and na am passing through differe kind of tertation yet u people are still asking me 4 other money. si? if u people don't stop this I esther will keeping posting my body in facebook bcus it's my life brother not urs remember that on scores?

Click the below link for more pix.
http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/10/nigerian-girl-in-russian-unclad-self-in.html

Re: Nigerian Girl In Russian Unclad Self In Protest Against Family Over Prostitution by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 14, 2013
i don forget wetin i won post self............c grammer o...what a shame.....
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russian Unclad Self In Protest Against Family Over Prostitution by SAMBARRY: 1:34pm On May 23, 2015
patrickdarlins:
i don forget wetin i won post self............c grammer o...what a shame.....
shame on who? wink

they allow am go school? wink
Re: Nigerian Girl In Russian Unclad Self In Protest Against Family Over Prostitution by SAMBARRY: 1:40pm On May 23, 2015
She should post more on her brother father mother fathers and mothers siblings wall on Facebook. If she has the contact details of her father and mothers friends brothers friends she should send to their WhatsApp and Facebook page. Na shame go kill all of them. Of course with her surname wink

she no kuku get any dignity to protect again wink

(1) (Reply)

Olori Wuraola's Baby Bump / Indicate How You Prolly Cried As A Baby.(see Photo) / EXPOSED: My Sister's Husband Asked Me To Suck His P*nis While His Wife Was Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.