Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? (1866 Views)

Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. / Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School / Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? by oluwashola4me(m): 1:09am On Oct 14, 2013
I lost the only girl in my life, whom I love so dearly few months ago due to my inability to reciprocate her love for me. I underestimated her. Since then, it's not been easy trying to relate with females, owing to the fact that I'm an introvert.
I dunno even know where to begin from. Will I ever fall in love again? Perhaps not. What do I do? Pls, assist! cry
Re: Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? by ShenTeh(m): 1:54am On Oct 14, 2013
Kai Mallam, you know zhe inpormation you frobided is bery vague ko? Ip you dizint loss her to anozher man in marriage, zhat iz ip it is still jus a relationship, you could cantact her and shed yuar tears. It will wark. Ip you can't, flease peel pree to inbolbe me. But ip she iz already married to anather man, toor, shikenan. I wish you goodlack in all yuar endeabors.

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? by 88natzy(m): 2:19am On Oct 14, 2013
Walk straight to her and pour ur heartfelt libations on her.. Lemme get some sleep abeg! undecidedWalk straight to her and pour ur heartfelt libations on her.. Lemme get some sleep abeg!
Re: Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? by Heliesha: 3:26am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? by Mindependent(f): 3:30am On Oct 14, 2013
oluwashola4me: I lost the only girl in my life, whom I love so dearly few months ago due to my inability to reciprocate her love for me. I underestimated her. Since then, it's not been easy trying to relate with females, owing to the fact that I'm an introvert.
I dunno even know where to begin from. Will I ever fall in love again? Perhaps not. What do I do? Pls, assist! cry
No you won't, each person on earth only has one life partner and it seems you've lost yours. Anyone else is not love
Re: Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? by temi4fash(m): 5:16am On Oct 14, 2013
Baba its not too hard go and tell her how u feel cos deep down she would av expected u to come and c her if she actually likes u as u say she does.. expect a little fronting as usual its all part of the love process... but if she has moved on abeg just put urself together and make urself happy life continues.. dere will always b a better gal dat will love dan she does and vice versa too...

Mindependent:
No you won't, each person on earth only has one life partner and it seems you've lost yours. Anyone else is not love

which kind of smelling talk is dis... so if a guy breaks a gal's heart she wont find love again abi. i dont know where u get dis ur archaic mentality from..
Re: Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? by Mindependent(f): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
temi4fash: Baba its not too hard go and tell her how u feel cos deep down she would av expected u to come and c her if she actually likes u as u say she does.. expect a little fronting as usual its all part of the love process... but if she has moved on abeg just put urself together and make urself happy life continues.. dere will always b a better gal dat will love dan she does and vice versa too...

which kind of smelling talk is dis... so if a guy breaks a gal's heart she wont find love again abi. i dont know where u get dis ur archaic mentality from..

It's not archaic, it's a fact. Each person on earth only has one true life partner. If a guy breaks a girls heart, it was never love to begin with and the girl should consider herself lucky that she didn't end up with the wrong guy smiley
Re: Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the gods have it that you have used up your lifetime supply of love. The best you can have now is someone who will manage you. Take heart.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? by oluwashola4me(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
Shen Teh: Kai Mallam, you know zhe inpormation you frobided is bery vague ko? Ip you dizint loss her to anozher man in marriage, zhat iz ip it is still jus a relationship, you could cantact her and shed yuar tears. It will wark. Ip you can't, flease peel pree to inbolbe me. But ip she iz already married to anather man, toor, shikenan. I wish you goodlack in all yuar endeabors.
tnx, man
Re: Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? by oluwashola4me(m): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
fresh_dude: I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the gods have it that you have used up your lifetime supply of love. The best you can have now is someone who will manage you. Take heart.
I don't seem to agree with you...try and elucidate, pls.
Re: Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? by oluwashola4me(m): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mindependent:
ma'am, your assertion or a fact?
Re: Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? by Omolola1(f): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sorry, you hear? It is well
Re: Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? by baralatie(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
angrywhy ar u asking me?do i luk lik super story abi this life!
Re: Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? by oluwashola4me(m): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
Omolola1: Sorry, you hear? It is well
tnx, ma'am
Re: Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? by mspee(f): 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
OP have wasted his love lifelines. sad sorry o.

Ya, you might be able to fall in love again, just free your mind. It is well.
Re: Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? by DExplorer1: 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
Mindependent:
It's not archaic, it's a fact. Each person on earth only has one true life partner. If a guy breaks a girls heart, it was never love to begin with and the girl should consider herself lucky that she didn't end up with the wrong guy smiley
Don't go about your life with that horrific view of a relationship, there's nothing of such.
Re: Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? by kenjudy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
Simple! Jump inside kendrick swimming pool and watch her cry for ur demise all day before I take her away completely. Mtcheeeewww!!!
Re: Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? by oluwashola4me(m): 3:49am On Oct 18, 2013
Mods! Pls, frontpage. I feel a vacuum in my heart that needs to be replenished. Thanks!
Re: Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? by Exponental(m): 5:56am On Oct 18, 2013
Must people fall in love always. Pls climb in love.
Re: Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 18, 2013
Shen Teh: Kai Mallam, you know zhe inpormation you frobided is bery vague ko? Ip you dizint loss her to anozher man in marriage, zhat iz ip it is still jus a relationship, you could cantact her and shed yuar tears. It will wark. Ip you can't, flease peel pree to inbolbe me. But ip she iz already married to anather man, toor, shikenan. I wish you goodlack in all yuar endeabors.
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? by Obinoscopy(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2013
Don't worry, you'll see another lady who would love you for you. Just be who you are.
Re: Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? by Dhotseal(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
Mindependent:

Hahaha...u must be from fairyland! "Each person on earth only has one life partner" Like, SERIOUSLY ! Pls u dnt really believe what u wrote, do u?
Re: Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? by havilaLAGOS: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
Re: Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? by oluwashola4me(m): 2:58am On Oct 20, 2013
Dhotseal:

Hahaha...u must be from fairyland! "Each person on earth only has one life partner" Like, SERIOUSLY ! Pls u dnt really believe what u wrote, do u?

I thought as much also
Re: Will I Ever Fall In Love Again? by oluwashola4me(m): 2:59am On Oct 20, 2013
Obinoscopy: Don't worry, you'll see another lady who would love you for you. Just be who you are.
tnx, bloke

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Man Loves You / 9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) / 4 Ways To Turn A Good Argument To Great Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.