Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee (21402 Views)

PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North / Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Afam4eva(m): 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pls, let's desist from derailing this thread. There's a beer parlor where you guys can discuss offtopic. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/1414798/politics-chat-room-beer-parlour
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by manny4life(m): 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
Afam, can't we comment on this thread again ? embarassed
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Afam4eva(m): 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
manny4life: Afam, can't we comment on this thread again ? embarassed
It has to be on topic. Do you think APC can win by choosing a VP from the SW considering the fact that it already has a strong hold there.
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by ifyalways(f): 11:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
As Afam take wipe this thread na so i go wipe am cane when i go catch am for road. angry

Kuku lock the thread . cheesy

@Topic,E kun odun to APC.

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Ahuitzotl: 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
Afam4eva:
It has to be on topic. Do you think APC can win by choosing a VP from the SW considering the fact that it already has a strong hold there.
Even though they might have shot themselves in the foot they could still have a shot at it but it will be mighty difficult to dislodge the incumbent.
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by DuduNegro: 12:38am On Oct 15, 2013
ifyalways: As Afam take wipe this thread na so i go wipe am cane when i go catch am for road. angry

Kuku lock the thread . cheesy

@Topic,E kun odun to APC.

Lmao....... cheesy
APC owe you a cowhead Ify
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by fluteman: 1:36am On Oct 15, 2013
nnenna.1:

It's not something that I will want to start detailing here since we are all acting in the heat of the moment. Just calm down and take a break for now. Maybe unfollow the thread. After some time what I am driving at will make sense if you think about it.

Meanwhile I would have to say that Male posters on NL are very quick to anger. The Igbo men who attacked Berem should seriously be ashamed.

There is nothing to start 'detailing here' in secret.....the truth is you are just a she bigot just like your male bros. You expect her to tow that line and she is finding it hard to understand the 'herd bigoted mentality' you are trying so hard to explain to her, SMH.
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 15, 2013
fluteman:

There is nothing to start 'detailing here' in secret.....the truth is you are just a she bigot just like your male bros. You expect her to tow that line and she is finding it hard to understand the 'herd bigoted mentality' you are trying so hard to explain to her, SMH.

I'm not any more bigoted than you are.

And I find your post Ironic (and hypocritical) given this response to a Yoruba that opted not to follow the "herd bigoted mentality" as you put it:

fluteman:

Guy you are a big FOOL...............it is people like you who don't know their right from the left that the Yorubas do not need. You are apparently blind to the insults of the Iyanmiris but quick to shut your own down...you are the actual fool here.

Cant you even see you are also being abused too by those you are seeking to favour? Ode

3 Likes

Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 15, 2013
I see that the thread has been cleaned up. hmm!
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by tomakint: 2:23am On Oct 15, 2013
Tayeni: its not about the tribe, its about the personality and character of a leader my friend.
Stop living in Fools Paradise! Politics in Nigeria have always been shaped by tribe, religion, the richer you are and party affiliation undecided 'personality and character' of an aspiring aspirant is immaterial! This is the HARD TRUTH in Nigerian politics my friend.
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by emedumobi: 6:32am On Oct 15, 2013
If APC means business of defeating PDP come 2015, I think d best presidential candidates are Rochas nd Fashola.
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by fluteman: 8:00am On Oct 15, 2013
nnenna.1:

I'm not any more bigoted than you are.

And I find your post Ironic (and hypocritical) given this response to a Yoruba that opted not to follow the "herd bigoted mentality" as you put it:

Cool. I never make any pretensions.....that's why I didn't call out blobs like deridethe cock, willywilly, Ngakwe etc. But you were trying to beat around the truth, trying to hide your tribalist views and some "detailing blabla. Pretenders never live long. You, Nnenna.1 is a bigot. I am proudly one too, though converted by your kind

As per the case you digged out, it was a wrong comparism....not similar at all. The guy I was referring to in that thread was actually insulting someone, and I responded based on the insult. But berem merely made her views and opinion without insulting anyone.

I respect people like Naptu who are truelly detribalized and feel they are actually better people. So, in this case, Berem is a better person compared to your bigoted self, so why try advise someone who is way more matured and better than you....don't you think its ironic?
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by Ahuitzotl: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2013
^^^ Very ironic that you have been exposed as an hypocrite and yet you are still acting holier than thou.I give up.
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by dontjealousme: 8:21am On Oct 15, 2013
fluteman:

Cool. I never make any pretensions.....that's why I didn't call out blobs like deridethe cock, willywilly, Ngakwe etc. But you were trying to beat around the truth, trying to hide your tribalist views and some "detailing blabla. Pretenders never live long. You, Nnenna.1 is a bigot. I am proudly one too, though converted by your kind

As per the case you digged out, it was a wrong comparism....not similar at all. The guy I was referring to in that thread was actually insulting someone, and I responded based on the insult. But berem merely made her views and opinion without insulting anyone.

I respect people like Naptu who are truelly detribalized and feel they are actually better people. So, in this case, Berem is a better person compared to your bigoted self, so why try advise someone who is way more matured and better than you....don't you think its ironic?

Story, story, story. pained. use ur actual moniker and stop being cowardly wen talking with women.

berem(f): 7:04pm On Oct 14
You shouldn't be surprised! they have a gang who they send to attack any igbo who goes contrary to their views on this forum. It is confirmed and I know them. Cowardly,they use their alternate monikers to throw insults so that they won't be noticed. After their failed attempt to bring down nairaland,they are wallowing in shame.

Really? U igbo? I am Italian...Ur yoruba gang need to take chill pill and stop attacking igbos that are nwafor unlike the osu and efulefu.
Re: APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee by OneNaira6: 8:53am On Oct 15, 2013
SMH and LMFAO.
Okorcha which one is your ID on NL or your pay servant ID on NL. Oya come, I have something to say.

Okorocha, Okorocha, Okorocha. How many times did I call you?
You see it. They warned you but you didn't listen, you see it.
You became a sell out and most hated in your community for no damn reason ( presidency you no get. VP slot you no get) .
I wonder the crumps of bread they'll throw your way.
Ntooooo Okorocha. Ntoooooo. Political Ashawo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Northern Governments Fail To Sponsor Christian Pilgrimage – Jonathan / Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death / Buhari Signs Petroleum Industy Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.