Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Happy Wedding Aniversary To Me & My Beloved Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Wedding Aniversary To Me & My Beloved Wife (1244 Views)

She Did Not Plan To Die (TRIBUTE To My Beloved Grandma Mrs Charity Nnoli ) / Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] / If You Found Out That Your Beloved Dad Is Dating Your Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Wedding Aniversary To Me & My Beloved Wife by eluquenson(m): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2013
Today we commit ourselves afresh to each other.
To always support, always trust, and always serve our partner.
O Allah, come and reignite our love! Inspire our thoughts and fashion our plans! We are so excited to be married and so thrilled about our future together.
O Allah, forgive us for the times we have failed and hurt each other.
When we have neglected our friendship together. undecided
When we have not put our partners interests and well-being before our own. shocked
We are truly sorry for these times and resolve to live life differently.

We are also Blessed with a baby boy - Khalid

Today we say Alhamdullilahi robil alameen. cheesy

Happy Nikkai Anniversary to me & my beloved one. kiss
Re: Happy Wedding Aniversary To Me & My Beloved Wife by uboma(m): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2013
Congratulations to the both of you. I wish you both many good years to come...

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Aniversary To Me & My Beloved Wife by eluquenson(m): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2013
uboma: Congratulations to the both of you. I wish you both many good years to come...

Thank you so much...God Bless
Re: Happy Wedding Aniversary To Me & My Beloved Wife by deols(f): 11:16am On Oct 14, 2013
Congratullations.

wishing you many fruitful, blissful years together.

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Aniversary To Me & My Beloved Wife by Tgirl4real(f): 11:44am On Oct 14, 2013
Congratulations.

I pray God continues to give you the wisdom for you both to live together peacefully as man and wife.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Wedding Aniversary To Me & My Beloved Wife by eluquenson(m): 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
deols: Congratullations.

wishing you many fruitful, blissful years together.

Thanks , I appreciate & I also wish you same

Jazakallahu khairan
Re: Happy Wedding Aniversary To Me & My Beloved Wife by eluquenson(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
Tgirl4real: Congratulations.

I pray God continues to give you the wisdom for you both to live together peacefully as man and wife.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your kind gesture & prayers.
Re: Happy Wedding Aniversary To Me & My Beloved Wife by Tgirl4real(f): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
eluquenson:

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your kind gesture & prayers.

U are welcome. smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Aniversary To Me & My Beloved Wife by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
Congratulations to you and yours!

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Aniversary To Me & My Beloved Wife by Muttybabe(f): 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
Congratulations to u and ur sweetheart

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Aniversary To Me & My Beloved Wife by eluquenson(m): 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
Yield: Congratulations to you and yours!

@yield,
Thanks for the compliment
Re: Happy Wedding Aniversary To Me & My Beloved Wife by eluquenson(m): 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mutty.babe:
Congratulations to u and ur sweetheart

I appreciate, thanks & God bless
Re: Happy Wedding Aniversary To Me & My Beloved Wife by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
Very kind words. Happy Anniversary smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Aniversary To Me & My Beloved Wife by eluquenson(m): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
Flytefalls: Very kind words. Happy Anniversary smiley smiley

I appreciate you, thanks
Re: Happy Wedding Aniversary To Me & My Beloved Wife by Beetle: 8:12am On Oct 17, 2013
May ALLAH continue to bless your union!
Re: Happy Wedding Aniversary To Me & My Beloved Wife by eluquenson(m): 8:20am On Oct 17, 2013
Beetle: May ALLAH continue to bless your union!

Jazakallahu khairan

(1) (Reply)

Our Beautiful Baby Girl Just Arrived / Very Decent Mini-flat To Let In Aboru Iyana Ipaja Axis 150k/yr With Pictures / Just Found Out My Fiancé Is My Mother's Ex And My Fathers Son!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.