Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria (4654 Views)

How GEJ's Airport Shuttles Weaken Abuja Security, Endanger Residents / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election / Cia And Mossad To Divide Nigeria Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Gorrbachev: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
If GEJ convene sovereign national conference, they will shoot him on his bed in the villa. If he does not accept defeat, they shoot him still. lose-lose situation. grin grin grin
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
Love_Decay:

dim wit - you have not said anything !

Words of the wise is not for the foolish to understand.
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
Gorrbachev: If GEJ convene sovereign national conference, they will shoot him on his bed in the villa. If he does not accept defeat, they shoot him still. lose-lose situation. grin grin grin

Behind ur smiles - there's anxiety, nervousness, sadness, regret, pain, and hunger.

1 Like

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by ak47mann(m): 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
Northerners was not ready to join nigeria is due to oil in the south they joined cool
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Donmams(m): 4:46am On Oct 15, 2013
Promhize: If we can't be given presidency then let us go, over my dead body will I be ruled by someone who is supposed to be rearing cattle beside their dead groundnut pyramid. angry
I thought this was a democracy. The very fact that a minority is president should tell you that the north has been very magnanimous. But why the insults?
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Donmams(m): 6:28am On Oct 15, 2013
lygn19:
D trains dat GEJ rehabillitated after over 20years of its neglect, wz d IQ of the northern leaders too small to do that, d 1st international flight in d southeast, wz d brain of ur northern leaders too low to achieve that, inland ports in Anambra,kogi,niger,etc wz it too hard for d northerners...
Rubbish! GEJ is the worst president in the history of nigeria. We can't have it any worse.
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2013
Donmams:
Rubbish! GEJ is the worst president in the history of nigeria. We can't have it any worse.
I remember the words of BUHARI and CO- "they wud make this government of jonathan ungovernable for him"...
I know that if dz oil wells dz northerners re killing d southerners for were in d north, d moment GEJ won dat election d north wud have broken away,,, one thing we want to tell u northerners is that" if GEJ doesn't serve his second term in office, dat pipeline dat supplies crudeoil to Kaduna refinery wud go BOOM, Nigeria better start planning another Amnesty cause there won't be anything like crude oil theft what u wud be hearing is crude oil strike" shikena

1 Like

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Donmams(m): 9:28am On Oct 15, 2013
lygn19:
I remember the words of BUHARI and CO- "they wud make this government of jonathan ungovernable for him"...
I know that if dz oil wells dz northerners re killing d southerners for were in d north, d moment GEJ won dat election d north wud have broken away,,, one thing we want to tell u northerners is that" if GEJ doesn't serve his second term in office, dat pipeline dat supplies crudeoil to Kaduna refinery wud go BOOM, Nigeria better start planning another Amnesty cause there won't be anything like crude oil theft what u wud be hearing is crude oil strike" shikena
Same old recycled lies. Show us where Buhari claimed such. Ironically it is the South South that has vowed to make the country ungovernable should GEJ lose the 2015 election. Lose he must. And make no mistake, GEJ, Dokubo, Tompolo etc will all face the music for their crimes against the Nigerian State. Nothing go Happen.
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2013
Donmams:
Same old recycled lies. Show us where Buhari claimed such. Ironically it is the South South that has vowed to make the country ungovernable should GEJ lose the 2015 election. Lose he must. And make no mistake, GEJ, Dokubo, Tompolo etc will all face the music for their crimes against the Nigerian State. Nothing go Happen.
Let me just tell u one thing u don't know GEJ won't loose re-election in 2015 unless God says so, d north cannot use any voting power against GEJ, that's y they don't want GEJ to contest at all,,, go and read der lies now, they don't want to meet him in d pool they just don't want him to contest because they know he must win... In Africa no seating president ever lost re-election so let's watch nw.
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Donmams(m): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2013
lygn19:
Let me just tell u one thing u don't know GEJ won't loose re-election in 2015 unless God says so, d north cannot use any voting power against GEJ, that's y they don't want GEJ to contest at all,,, go and read der lies now, they don't want to meet him in d pool they just don't want him to contest because they know he must win... In Africa no seating president ever lost re-election so let's watch nw.
I'm happy you admit that God has the power to send GEJ out of ASO ROCK. Lest we forget, the will of the people is the will of God!
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2013
Donmams:
I'm happy you admit that God has the power to send GEJ out of ASO ROCK. Lest we forget, the will of the people is the will of God!
The will of the people is the will of God, God doesn't listen to d voice of ppl who have blood on there hands, so GEJ 2019.
God doesn't listen to terrorists. Except if there own god, is the one who came to steal,kill and destroy other tribes.
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
dmalam: with ol sense of pride i wnt to say dt d only region dt can stand if najeria divides is the north, our leadership/followership qualities are close to perfect......................d region dt i wil cry for is d south-south, only the eyes of faith can see it,so dnt ask me y
keep ur blurred vision to urself, if anything nigeria decides to go apart, south-south will stand strong. It can even form a union with South East. As in D U.k.
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by russellino: 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by ijawcitizen(m): 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
Messi j: keep ur blurred vision to urself, if anything nigeria decides to go apart, south-south will stand strong. [s] It can even form a union with South East. As in D U.k. [/s]
Good reply except the part where you started day dreaming. South South won't form a nation but the Niger Deltans will. There are certain people in the South South who don't belong to Niger Delta.
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
ijaw citizen: Good reply except the part where you started day dreaming. South South won't form a nation but the Niger Deltans will. There are certain people in the South South who don't belong to Niger Delta.
...lol...
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by RareDiamond: 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
ijaw citizen: Good reply except the part where you started day dreaming. South South won't form a nation but the Niger Deltans will. There are certain people in the South South who don't belong to Niger Delta.

I ALWAYS LAUGH WHEN I SEE A YORUBA MAN LIKE YOU PRETENDING TO BE A NIGER DELTAN YET NO LACK COMPLETE KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT WE IN THE NIGER DELTA WANTS. IF NIGERIA DIVIDES TODAY MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT, THE NIGER DELTA WOULD EITHER FORM A COUNTRY WITH THE IGBOS OR STAND ALONE WITH STRONG COOPERATION WITH NDI IGBO. YOU ARE JUST A FRUSTRATED YORUBA BIGOT WHO IS FULL OF FEAR. WE THE IJAWS HAVE MADE IT CLEAR THAT WE WOULD VOTE GEJ IN 2015 AND NDI IGBO IN 2019, THE SOONER YOU YORUBA & HAUSA BIGOTS REALIZE THIS, THE BETTER.
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by emmatok(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
Rare Diamond:

I ALWAYS LAUGH WHEN I SEE A YORUBA MAN LIKE YOU PRETENDING TO BE A NIGER DELTAN YET NO LACK COMPLETE KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT WE IN THE NIGER DELTA WANTS. IF NIGERIA DIVIDES TODAY MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT, THE NIGER DELTA WOULD EITHER FORM A COUNTRY WITH THE IGBOS OR STAND ALONE WITH STRONG COOPERATION WITH NDI IGBO. YOU ARE JUST A FRUSTRATED YORUBA BIGOT WHO IS FULL OF FEAR. WE THE IJAWS HAVE MADE IT CLEAR THAT WE WOULD VOTE GEJ IN 2015 AND NDI IGBO IN 2019, THE SOONER YOU YORUBA & HAUSA BIGOTS REALIZE THIS, THE BETTER.

Stop the lies, you are Igbo not Ijaw.

Yorubas got nothing to loose of Nigeria goes apart.
We have good land for Agriculture
We have large Crude oil deposit in Lagos, Ogun and Ondo.
We are currently the most industrialized region in Nigeria with Ogun leading.
We have the best educational institutions in Nigeria.
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
Messi j: keep ur blurred vision to urself, if anything nigeria decides to go apart, south-south will stand strong. It can even form a union with South East. As in D U.k.
owk, i knw najeria wil not divide, u guyz are too scared to even tok abt seceding....u can hold unto power for as long as want whl we kip strugglin, so tht history wil be our witness....we wil mek sure our children are aware of this,, WE SHAL WAIT PATIENTLY

but i assure u, the north wil rule foreva once power comes into our hands, d presidency wil be our birth rite......

so i advice u rule for as lng as u can bcs.......
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by RareDiamond: 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
emmatok:

Stop the lies, you are Igbo not Ijaw.

Yorubas got nothing to loose of Nigeria goes apart.
We have good land for Agriculture
We have large Crude oil deposit in Lagos, Ogun and Ondo.
We are currently the most industrialized region in Nigeria with Ogun leading.
We have the best educational institutions in Nigeria.

You people have all these, yet you people suffer from poverty and diseases. Nonsense!!! We Ijaws supported Obasanjo, why cant you yorubas support us ? Do you know there are Igbo people in Delta and Rivers state ?WHEN THE TIME COMES YOU WILL KNOWN THAT NIGER DELTA AND IGBOS ARE UNITIED. GEJ FOR PRESIDENT
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
dmalam:
owk, i knw najeria wil not divide, u guyz are too scared to even tok abt seceding....u can hold unto power for as long as want whl we kip strugglin, so tht history wil be our witness....we wil mek sure our children are aware of this,, WE SHAL WAIT PATIENTLY

but i assure u, the north wil rule foreva once power comes into our hands, d presidency wil be our birth rite......

so i advice u rule for as lng as u can bcs.......
LoL... I wish u goodluck, that's if Nigeria lives to see d days of ur children,,,
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by emmatok(m): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
Rare Diamond:

You people have all these, yet you people suffer from poverty and diseases. Nonsense!!! We Ijaws supported Obasanjo, why cant you yorubas support us ? Do you know there are Igbo people in Delta and Rivers state ?WHEN THE TIME COMES YOU WILL KNOWN THAT NIGER DELTA AND IGBOS ARE UNITIED. GEJ FOR PRESIDENT

Lol, are you saying the region with the highest IGR ad GDP in Nigeria is suffering from poverty and diseases.
I am sure you don't know the SW.

Obasanjo greatest critics and opposition is from the SW, so what is your point.
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2013
lygn19:
LoL... I wish u goodluck, that's if Nigeria lives to see d days of ur children,,,
tnk u bro! i wish u guys luck too, enjoy the power while it last....we wil be on d sideline watchin whl u guys wallow in ur troubles......nobody shld complain wen we start our own!

mean while ONE NAJERIA!!!!
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
dmalam:
tnk u bro! i wish u guys luck too, enjoy the power while it last....we wil be on d sideline watchin whl u guys wallow in ur troubles......nobody shld complain wen we start our own!

mean while ONE NAJERIA!!!!
For a man to endure almost 40years of northern tyranny,,, there is no wickedness d north wants to show us dat we aren't used to, from making a northerner governors of southern states, to tribal discrimination, to religious discrimination, to marginalization, etc,,,d only difference is dat we nw knw Nigeria's weakness, and we control dat weaknessn,,, if ur leaders jonse us, we jonse der source of govt funds...lol
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2013
Sam_Ikenna:

Where did Ojukwu fail? Was Ojukwu the president who kept hands akimbo while a gang of jihadists unleashed genocidal pogrom on their fellow country men? Was it Ojukwu who went to Aburi and signed agreement only to turn around to spit on it leading to an avoidable war that killed over 20% of our people?

You guys think you're sleek but you're not. If GEJ likes let him pay Tompolo or Polotom with all the crude under ND's soil. It's ND's oil not mine and I will not fight for what's not mine. Everybody should pay mind to what's in his backyard, no more robbing Peter to pay Paul. It was good and dandy when northern military men wasted Nigeria's time and money, created multiple states, and made every hamlet a local govt to the detriment of others. It was ok when they played god and wasted our commonwealth on useless ventures. You guys were not in a hurry then, right? Now all of a sudden everything is GEJ - absolute BS. In fact, I would say that this is why the core north should stop all the noise and table their pains before the confab. Go their and tell all how GEJ is paying his foot-soldiers with oil money in preparation for a break-up.

You all should stop complaining about GEJ because after the few years he's been on the saddle we can tell what's going on and that is - you can't live without power. This is the sole reason we must make sure you're frustrated out of it.

Taste your medicine bro and feel what we felt.

but bros you responded to the wrong guy undecided
look closely next time pls
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by ijawcitizen(m): 2:52am On Oct 16, 2013
I don't respond to fools.

Don't ever quote me again RAGWORM
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Katsumoto: 3:34am On Oct 16, 2013
The Northerners enriched themselves for at least 40 years even though the main revenue was from the Niger Delta. So whats wrong with the Niger Delta taking its turn?

In any case, GEJ would do well to convene a SNC so that all regions can decide how they want to relate. Let each region have 100% resource control for the resources on its land.

2 Likes

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by cKaiser: 5:49am On Oct 16, 2013
stebell: @ ba7man, tell ur SW peeps to sit on de fence wen it happens like dey always do. cowards

And tell your own people to jump into a war without preparation after a few weeks expect their opponents to feed them after that jump in a plane at night and flee to Ivory Coast

Senseless people
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by U09ce: 7:29am On Oct 16, 2013
Whether we like it or not, Nigeria is at the brink of collapse. How can Nigeria continue to exist while what her citizens share is distrust in all aspects? OP, thats a good one I say. Somebody here on NL opened a thread regarding the insincerity of this government in fighting this Bokoharam menace.Of all who are said to have been arrested, how many have ever been prosecuted? I believe that BH is a political brainchild of some people hellbent on dividing the country. A marriage engulfed in a sea of discord, hatred and distrust is no where near to achieve any good, so at least we can press the 'divorce' button.
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Pukkah: 8:44am On Oct 16, 2013
lygn19:
Does the northerners think we wud go into a battle without weapons again?

Which battle are you going into? Hope you know what it means to go into war.

In any case, whether or not you win the war, you would have a very big challenge controlling those indisciplined militants whose hands hold enormous financial and military resources. They will become a menace to the local environment or others (like the present SouthEast) who may find themselves in your republic.

A plausible solution is for the country to be peacefully dismembered at a Conference or fiscal federalism is implemented in such a way that the centre no longer becomes attractive.

Let each federating unit control all of its resources and give only a token to the centre for common services.
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 16, 2013
Boboedom: @op, it is not as simple as you think and make it look. Nigeria is a very complex country and we have been brought together by fate and to divide this country will be working against a force that is beyond anyone's comprehension. The union is not perfect but we must go to God for guidance and wisdom in trying to correct the so many defects. We need GOD in this country. In truth and in Spirit not in words alone. God bless Nigeria.

We have great men of God and nigeria is still in shambles.
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Willy2willy: 11:11am On Oct 16, 2013
pogolowa1:
We have great men of God and nigeria is still in shambles.
Even Yorubas have more prophets than the BiBle,
The work of Yoruba Prophets is only to tell Nigerians bad bad things that is going to happen to them,
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by BB013(m): 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
make this country do breakup sharp sharp jare.. Afterall mo relationship last forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC. / Dino Melaye's Thuggish Behavior. Shouting And Fighting: VIDEO / President Goodluck Jonathan Failed Nigerians In All Sectors - Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.