Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria (4651 Views)

How GEJ's Airport Shuttles Weaken Abuja Security, Endanger Residents / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election / Cia And Mossad To Divide Nigeria Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
ba7man: Abeg, when una start una war, we don't want refugees streaming into the south-west ooo...!!!!
thr wont be any war!.... only E-war ( yoruba vs igbo aka biafra)
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
dmalam:
thr wont be any war!.... only E-war ( yoruba vs igbo aka biafra)
LoL...there won't be any war, but what we in d south want to tell u northerners is that d same way they frustrated GEJ's tenure as president, that's how we wud frustrate any Northerner dat enters der too'''

2 Likes

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
lygn19:
LoL...there won't be any war, but what we in d south want to tell u northerners is that d same way they frustrated GEJ's tenure as president, that's how we wud frustrate any Northerner dat enters der too'''
how did we frustrate ebele's tenure? if d north is marred with crises then let see him perform in the south, but wht hs he done, NOTING!
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by ba7man(m): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
Willy2willy:
war wit who
I don't know ooo......but when weapons are being bought, they don't plan on using it to plant flowers.
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
ba7man: I don't know ooo......but when weapons are being bought, they don't plan on using it to plant flowers.
lol, actually! but d op is jst spreadin rumors dt r not true
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Willy2willy: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
ba7man: I don't know ooo......but when weapons are being bought, they don't plan on using it to plant flowers.
The weapons are only for protecting ND territory, not for invading another region or country,
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
dmalam:
how did we frustrate ebele's tenure? if d north is marred with crises then let see him perform in the south, but wht hs he done, NOTING!
D trains dat GEJ rehabillitated after over 20years of its neglect, wz d IQ of the northern leaders too small to do that, d 1st international flight in d southeast, wz d brain of ur northern leaders too low to achieve that, inland ports in Anambra,kogi,niger,etc wz it too hard for d northerners...

2 Likes

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by lacasa: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
Donmams: As most of you are aware, the Federal Govt just paid $326 million to Tompolo's Company. In case you don't know that's over 50 billion Naira. GEJ is stealing the country's resources with the help of the Niger Delta militants. Look closely, the stealing of Crude Oil has reached epic proportions even though Niger Delta militants have been given contracts to guard the Nation's oil installations.
Furthermore, even the Allocations meant for the Nigerian people are being stolen by the same GEJ gov't.

What do you think these funds are being used for?

The fact is this. GEJ is busy amassing wealth not only for the sake of enriching himself, but for buying as much arms and ammunition as possible. The outlook for 2015 is clear: If the north and the south west deny GEJ the presidency, only one option is left.

God bless you Op.

I've already said it time and time again.

Those militants are working towards a goal, and that is the goal u point out here.

It's just So sad that a lot of peeople have brains but are to dumb to utilise them.

#.. No victory. For the wicked. GEJ and Co will fail like Ojukwu woefully did. They should ask the ibos how far that venture took them.
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by lorddannie: 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
PointB:

Well said my brother.

I also wonder why we MUST live together with all these mutual suspicion and zero national cohesion.
It's all about the OIL. The free millions shared amoung the states and local government of this large contraption, which contributed nothing to the revenue base of the nation.

The FG and national assembly are not left. That why the national assembly would always play politics with issues of crictical importance such as FOI bill, true federalism, revenue allocation, SNC, PIB, etc

If the revenue based had been the north, the incompatible contraption would have long gone into dissolution or be brought into religious boundage.

The south cannot continue to be deceived with "the unity of the nation is not negotiable", we will not discuss breakup or united we stand crap of some parasitic terrorists.

The lord lugards greatest mistake...
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
This stewpid northern cows are talking has if nigeria would av existed 2day if the oil was in their land.Can't u guyz just go ur ways peacefully,u wan claim another person property by war.Lol.Nawa o.This northern pple are really desperate.

1 Like

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
Most of you on Nairaland do not even know how Crude Oil looks like. I am sure many that know how it looks like, have not tested it.

We call it Earth Oil in my local dialect and it flows freely at our backyard and we sell it in the local market for treatment of cough and any other infection.

This is to show that no true son of Niger Delta can steal what belongs to him. As for the OP; Why are you so afraid of Nigeria breaking up ? I guess you are afraid that your state will no more access to oil money.

Like someone stated, the OP is suffering from Grade One Hunger.

1 Like

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
lacasa:

God bless you Op.

Those militants are working towards a goal, and that is the goal u point out here.

It's just So sad that a lot of peeople have brains but are to dumb to utilise them.

#.. No victory. For the wicked. GEJ and Co will fail like Ojukwu woefully did. They should ask the ibos how far that venture took them.
LoL...is sat what is paining u''' If u dae vex go behead urself.

2 Likes

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by PointB: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
lygn19:
LoL...is sat what is paining u''' If u dae vex go behead urself.

Behead himself? Guy you wicked oo! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
Billyonaire: Most of you on Nairaland do not even know how Crude Oil looks like. I am sure many that know how it looks like, have not tested it.

We call it Earth Oil in my local dialect and it flows freely at our backyard and we sell it in the local market for treatment of cough and any other infection.

adan isong?
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Stallion77(f): 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
Work no go spoil for my time.... op...change ur pipe!
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by ijawcitizen(m): 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
To the defenders of Niger Delta, I say big ups to you.

@ Others.
It seems from the replies here that majority of the parasites have concluded that the hosts on whom the parasites feed should not call the shots. What a shame!

All good parasites either from the north or the west must start behaving like their eastern counterparts if they wanna continue being fed by understanding the etiquette of being a parasite:

When the host says jump, the good parasite says "how
high"?.

2 Likes

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by pet7: 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
where is ur source. just hatred for Gej because of tribalism
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by SamIkenna: 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
lacasa:

God bless you Op.

#.. No victory. For the wicked. GEJ and Co will fail like Ojukwu woefully did. They should ask the ibos how far that venture took them. .

Did you really mean that? Lol, I'm beginning to think the born-to-rulers are not as smart as I thought they were.
Let me first address a point you raised us being dumb and not using our brains to utilize whatnot. On the contrary we do have plenty of brains and to show you how much we really possess this God given resource - look at how much joke born to rule mantra and its proponents have become. They have become suicidal to point of unleashing their Boko Haram dogs thinking it would rattle us, instead we watched as they lost control and their dogs turned on them. Now, that's a master stroke. So, next time think deep before you arrogate intelligence and wisdom to your kits and kin.

Now, for the "No victory for the wicked," I agree with you on that totally. In fact I want to up it a bit that there shall be no peace for the expansionists, for the killers of minorities, for the usurpers of others' resources, for the creators of bogus states and local govts, for the defenders of bogus census, for the defenders of lopsided political structure, for the defenders of cattle herders who kill, rape, and maim poor farmers and their household, for the murderers of natives in the dead of the night, for the killers of Akaluka and Oluwatosin, for the breeders of Alamjiris, for the killers of coppers who're serving their "supposedly' fatherland, etc. I can go on and on. Mind you, I haven't even touched on the senseless killings and pogroms that happened to Nigerians in the hands of the born-to-rule from 1945 through 1980.

I guess all I can say is that you guys have nerves. I mean, there's no other way to explain how a section of the country that has been killing their fellow country men since 1945 through 2013 would have the balls to call others wicked expect that they have stupid nerves.

Anyway, on the "GEJ would fail like Ojukwu" BS, I'm not going to entertain that here 'cause I've already given my piece on that idiotic cliché a few hours ago. However, on this statement, [b]"They should ask the ibos how far that venture took them," [/b]I would say its taken us way farther than you can ever imagine. It has unleashed our, by the grace of God, inherent creative minds. Think about this: If only Imo state is producing more graduates than all core northern states combined, year after year, decade after decade, then what else do you want?

In fact to help your little mind grasp where we are as Igbos, I'll advise you go to the best engineering schools in the US and tell me which ethnic nationality in Nigeria dominates numerically. Every where you go if its not Igbo its Yoruba. The same thing is replicated all over the US institutions. In fact, my school, at some point had more Igbo Engineering students than African American engineering students and I'm talking about the 6th or 7th best E/C engineering school in the US and the 13th in the whole world. Guess what? There was no single Hausa-Fulani student in it both then and now and you still have the nerves to ask my people where our venture took us, negro it took us to heights you might not get to.

Well, now that I have landed your plane let me help you with some frank words and its this: I have no joy in having or seeing any part of Africa lag behind, it doesn't matter if its Hausaland or Beromland. And I take no delight in chest-beating or engaging in my papa-pass-ur papa kind of debate. But what you should drill down your skull is that this country we call Nigeria can only move forward or become a true one-nation when all sections agree to it. you can't rob me and be parroting one-Nigeria and foolishly thing I will subscribe to it. If you think so then you're dumb. I have never seen an automobile that has its tires moving in different directions and still making appreciable distance, it doesn't happen.

Nigeria can never move except Igbo is in it, Yoruba is in it, Hausa is in it, Ijaw is in, Isoko is in it, etc. Whoever thinks because Biafra lost the war and therefore its time to move this behemoth without the East is in for a rude shock. We will rock this boat and everything in it - plain and simple so you can get out if here with your "GEJ and Co will fail like Ojukwu woefully did. They should ask the ibos how far that venture took them."

Have a nice day!

5 Likes

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
Let him divide the country. That is our desire. And to break your heart the more, this information is for you: RADIO BIAFRA COMING LIVE FROM
BIAFRALAND TONIGHT!
This is to inform all Biafrans,
friends of Biafra, lovers of
freedom...and even haters of truth
that Radio Biafra live broadcast
will be coming to the whole world
again today straight from
Biafraland at 7pm Biafra/London
Time.
ATTENTION!
Some have claimed that we are
internet warriors, that we can
never speak from our homeland
and that we are closing down
soon. Well, to them we say: you
ain't seen nothing yet! We have
delivered in truth and honesty.
Today, right from the depth of
Biafraland, Radio Biafra will speak
to the whole world. To the critics
and the narcissists, we ask, what
next assignment would you want
us to carry? If it's for the
restoration of Biafra and the
freedom of our people, we are
sure to get on it.
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT!
You can call in to Radio Biafra
tonight and join in the
discussions via:
Number: +2348173035744
Tune in tonight using any of these
channels:
www.radiobiafra .co
www.peopleofbia fra.org
www.freedomvoic emedia.com
SEE YOU THERE!!!
Or on Youtube:
http:// www.youtube.com/
user/ radiobiafra?feat
ure=watch
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
OP,
Jonathan is not stealing Nigeria's oil!
The oil belongs to the Niger Delta!

We of the Indigenous people of Biafra want 100% resource control!

Better enjoy what you are getting for now because soon you may die of hunger except you work!
Also, it does not matter whether Jonathan win or loose election,Nigeria will still split.
In fact, Nigeria may split before 2015!

So, if you want to cry, cry well well.

1 Like

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by LoveDecay(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
GEJ has to survive the primaries first b4 he even makes it for president - with all the political soccer played around , it going to be a long hard fight.

Unfortunately - the north which all hold in contempt have the magic key. In the primaries and in elections. Politics is a game of number's, GEJ can muster all the guns and knives he can. It wont change the fact - if he loses the primaries he is gone.

If he chooses to start a war - i am sure a lot of countries will be glad to re-colonise Nigeria again and give it back to the North again ; painful as it may seem the north is the true political machinery in this country. With 37 yrs of experience under their belt. Dont be to sure guns and knives will save GEJ.

In my opinion Asari and his co-horts are making plans of countries to flee to - with Asari's continued romance with the benin republic it only takes some thought to understand his plan B.

Take note - all wars/battle fought in recent times were be authorised by a civilian president - i dont see how any militant group can surpass the seasoned training of Nigerian military personnel - its only foolish to consider a remote possibility of this.

Think of it - this way could bunkering rise to such a level if the presido was an ex-military guy or a military guy - i think not.

As for the west - providence has made it so, the west will continue to florish , partly due to it's acceptance of change and a desire to handover to a younger generation. The west always makes continuity a big agenda in any of its plans.

The east of all three region's should be the heart and soul of manufacturing and exports - these guys should be pulling huge numbers - but they are'nt we all know why, its truely a shame that no core easterner is listed amongst the wealthiest people in this nation. Have they failed to declare thier assets , who knows. The truth for sure remain's the only way the east can see the presidential seat or v.p seat is out of financial chutzpah... if the east had a dangote , definately a v.p post would be inevitable and afterwards a presidential. For now it will keep rotating north and west , then when its the east turn it will go to a minority - works every time.

1 Like

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
berem: Why is he enriching the Ijaw people and leaving the Igbos behind? I thought the Igbos voted massively for him? No one seems to be talking of the 2nd Niger Bridge
yuh this silly animal. Why do yuh always involve the igbo's in every of your dumb comment yuh post on nairaland. Ehh.. What did the igbo's ever do to yuh?
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
Boboedom: @op, it is not as simple as you think and make it look. Nigeria is a very complex country and we have been brought together by fate and to divide this country will be working against a force that is beyond anyone's comprehension. The union is not perfect but we must go to God for guidance and wisdom in trying to correct the so many defects. We need GOD in this country. In truth and in Spirit not in words alone. God bless Nigeria.

grin grin, I don't even know what to say to you man grin
God? Don't go to work, God will bring money to you at home, ode oshi! People are suffering as a result of this stupid fusion, Igbos are being killed as a result of ur so-called "handwork of God".
Nonsense, you had better keep quiet if you have nothing good to say angry
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Ziluxga(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
payless:

You are spot on, bros. I have said the same thing many times. Bayloaf, Tompolo and tens of other militants went on military training in France, Netherlands, and Ukraine. For what purpose those guy were sent to undergo military training? Let them go ahead, we shall defeat them when it's time to fight.
Are u going to fight again? Instead of looking for how to form ur own oduduwa country, u want to fight. Yorubas and Nigeria. U people will die with Nigeria, civil servants!
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Dereformer(m): 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
After reading all the posts, I concluded that Nigeria is far gone.

1 Like

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
Dereformer: After reading all the posts, I concluded that Nigeria is far gone.
Is it today u knew,,,
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
angry
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by LoveDecay(m): 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
Promhize: If we can't be given presidency then let us go, over my dead body will I be ruled by someone who is supposed to be rearing cattle beside their dead groundnut pyramid. angry

dim wit - you have not said anything !
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by stebell(m): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
@ ba7man, tell ur SW peeps to sit on de fence wen it happens like dey always do. cowards
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by ACM10: 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sam_Ikenna:

No, what we need is to call a spade a spade. If you think Igbo is the problem kick them out. If its Yoruba, slice them out. If its Arewa, by all means get them out of here.

There's no power that's holding us together, I'm not that dumb to be a fatalist. Not that I'm calling you one but I think you're giving back to God the choice he gave us when he made man. We have a choice to decide what we want, good or bad. The only thing
in life that God binds together is marriage and that is if both agree.

I wont be shocked if people in the former Soviet said the same thing - God brought us together, lets stay together, we will suffer if we break up, and other yati yati yati. Man is scared of the unknown, thats understandable. However, when the kitchen is on a fire that's fixing to take the house down then its time to get out. Get out and build a new one bro. Its only fools that would stay in the titanic when its going down and pretend - oh no this is unsinkable, its God's ship, he built it so it can't sink. Negro it will!

Nigeria will sink faster than a titanic because there'e no love or anything that binds us together except oil money and mutual suspicion. How can such nation move forward? How can we not sink when Boko Haram is audacious to make a video where a citizen's throat is slit? How can we not sink when citizens are killing eachother in the Jos and even eating the flesh to show their fellow citizens how prepared they are for war? How can we not sink when a section of the country think they're born to rule?

Look at what we call a nation today, is it not a joke? When are we going to get off this ship, is it when Nigeria clocks 300 million in population with 50 million Almajiris to reboot the jihad every now and then? Do you see the size of Nigeria? you think it can take in 300 million people? Yeah right! If we wait any longer, considering how disjointed and hateful we're now, I guarantee you it'll be one hell of catastrophe for Nigeria. Lets change direction while we can.

1000ⁿ1000 likes cool
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
Love_Decay:

dim wit - you have not said anything !
Which groundnut pyramid did they stone dz one from?...
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Gorrbachev: 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sam_Ikenna:

Where did Ojukwu fail? Was Ojukwu the president who kept hands akimbo while a gang of jihadists unleashed genocidal pogrom on their fellow country men? Was it Ojukwu who went to Aburi and signed agreement only to turn around to spit on it leading to an avoidable war that killed over 20% of our people?

You guys think you're sleek but you're not. If GEJ likes let him pay Tompolo or Polotom with all the crude under ND's soil. It's ND's oil not mine and I will not fight for what's not mine. Everybody should pay mind to what's in his backyard, no more robbing Peter to pay Paul. It was good and dandy when northern military men wasted Nigeria's time and money, created multiple states, and made every hamlet a local govt to the detriment of others. It was ok when they played god and wasted our commonwealth on useless ventures. You guys were not in a hurry then, right? Now all of a sudden everything is GEJ - absolute BS. In fact, I would say that this is why the core north should stop all the noise and table their pains before the confab. Go their and tell all how GEJ is paying his foot-soldiers with oil money in preparation for a break-up.

You all should stop complaining about GEJ because after the few years he's been on the saddle we can tell what's going on and that is - you can't live without power. This is the sole reason we must make sure you're frustrated out of it.

Taste your medicine bro and feel what we felt.

Nna na wa o, livanus, sorry Sam Ikenna, Willy is your a fellow ibo o. He is hustle his gospel music career in the Uk. You just dey hyper because mallam dey vex you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Full Text Of Gov. Fashola's Inspiring Speech That Rattled Aso-rock / Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire To Buy $2.5bn Oil Block / [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.