Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria (4648 Views)

How GEJ's Airport Shuttles Weaken Abuja Security, Endanger Residents / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election / Cia And Mossad To Divide Nigeria Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Donmams(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
As most of you are aware, the Federal Govt just paid $326 million to Tompolo's Company. In case you don't know that's over 50 billion Naira. GEJ is stealing the country's resources with the help of the Niger Delta militants. Look closely, the stealing of Crude Oil has reached epic proportions even though Niger Delta militants have been given contracts to guard the Nation's oil installations.
Furthermore, even the Allocations meant for the Nigerian people are being stolen by the same GEJ gov't.

What do you think these funds are being used for?

The fact is this. GEJ is busy amassing wealth not only for the sake of enriching himself, but for buying as much arms and ammunition as possible. The outlook for 2015 is clear: If the north and the south west deny GEJ the presidency, only one option is left.

3 Likes

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Adrenaline123(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
Op!!!!
You dont just have anything to present, you just have this hatred and melancholy on GEJ, you better stay calm than effuse your GEJ filled hatred on this forum. If GEJ is not performing positively for you, you are the owner of your hand just don't vote for him in the next election even though he MIGHT not contest rather than cooking up malicious harangue about him.

I just feel sorry for objurgators.

12 Likes

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Willy2willy: 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
Thank God that oil money does not belong to North or West but to ND people

13 Likes

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Talk2david1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
Rubbish,op is high on hunger.

7 Likes

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
As far as the money he is amassing does not come from any useless groundnut pyramid,,, its nobody's business.

2 Likes

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by slikyslimsly: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
and dat option is what? mr man who knows tomoro.
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Donmams(m): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Willy2willy: Thank God that oil money does not belong to North or West but to ND people
Does GEJ think he can succeed where Ojukwu failed?

1 Like

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Willy2willy: 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
Donmams:
We are in 2013 not in 1966

4 Likes

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
Donmams:
Does the northerners think we wud go into a battle without weapons again?

5 Likes

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Boboedom: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
@op, it is not as simple as you think and make it look. Nigeria is a very complex country and we have been brought together by fate and to divide this country will be working against a force that is beyond anyone's comprehension. The union is not perfect but we must go to God for guidance and wisdom in trying to correct the so many defects. We need GOD in this country. In truth and in Spirit not in words alone. God bless Nigeria.
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by SamIkenna: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
Willy2willy:
We are in 2013 not in 1966

Where did Ojukwu fail? Was Ojukwu the president who kept hands akimbo while a gang of jihadists unleashed genocidal pogrom on their fellow country men? Was it Ojukwu who went to Aburi and signed agreement only to turn around to spit on it leading to an avoidable war that killed over 20% of our people?

You guys think you're sleek but you're not. If GEJ likes let him pay Tompolo or Polotom with all the crude under ND's soil. It's ND's oil not mine and I will not fight for what's not mine. Everybody should pay mind to what's in his backyard, no more robbing Peter to pay Paul. It was good and dandy when northern military men wasted Nigeria's time and money, created multiple states, and made every hamlet a local govt to the detriment of others. It was ok when they played god and wasted our commonwealth on useless ventures. You guys were not in a hurry then, right? Now all of a sudden everything is GEJ - absolute BS. In fact, I would say that this is why the core north should stop all the noise and table their pains before the confab. Go their and tell all how GEJ is paying his foot-soldiers with oil money in preparation for a break-up.

You all should stop complaining about GEJ because after the few years he's been on the saddle we can tell what's going on and that is - you can't live without power. This is the sole reason we must make sure you're frustrated out of it.

Taste your medicine bro and feel what we felt.

20 Likes

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by 1MCN: 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
Although this outcry is just a frivolous fiction of the OP's nightmare, but I keep wondering why some people are so grimly afraid of division of this country. Is it that they still see themselves as toddlers who cannot stand on their own?! What a fear and noisy loud cry!

Not that am advocating Nigeria's secession or expecting it, but are we not supposed to be a self-validated people? If this country divides some leeches would fall like an empty sack.

3 Likes

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by 1MCN: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
Donmams: As most of you are aware, the Federal Govt just paid $326 million to Tompolo's Company. In case you don't know that's over 50 billion Naira. GEJ is stealing the country's resources with the help of the Niger Delta militants. Look closely, the stealing of Crude Oil has reached epic proportions even though Niger Delta militants have been given contracts to guard the Nation's oil installations.
Furthermore, even the Allocations meant for the Nigerian people are being stolen by the same GEJ gov't.

The fact is this. GEJ is busy amassing wealth not only for the sake of enriching himself, but for buying as much arms and ammunition as possible. The outlook for 2015 is clear: If the north and the south west deny GEJ the presidency, only one option is left.
Good friend, stop being hysterical. Nothing dey happen.
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
with ol sense of pride i wnt to say dt d only region dt can stand if najeria divides is the north, our leadership/followership qualities are close to perfect......................d region dt i wil cry for is d south-south, only the eyes of faith can see it,so dnt ask me y
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
dmalam: with ol sense of pride i wnt to say dt d only region dt can stand if najeria divides is the north, our leadership/followership qualities are close to perfect......................d region dt i wil cry for is d south-south, o
Only the eyes of faith can see it,so dnt ask me y
Pls don't make me laugh...lol''' with everything in Nigeria scewed at ur favour ur region is not still standing, is it when d southerners go and all doz criminal priviledges re gone that u ppl will be able to stand?

2 Likes

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by SamIkenna: 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
Boboedom: @op, it is not as simple as you think and make it look. Nigeria is a very complex country and we have been brought together by fate and to divide this country will be working against a force that is beyond anyone's comprehension. The union is not perfect but we must go to God for guidance and wisdom in trying to correct the so many defects. We need GOD in this country. In truth and in Spirit not in words alone. God bless Nigeria.

No, what we need is to call a spade a spade. If you think Igbo is the problem kick them out. If its Yoruba, slice them out. If its Arewa, by all means get them out of here.

There's no power that's holding us together, I'm not that dumb to be a fatalist. Not that I'm calling you one but I think you're giving back to God the choice he gave us when he made man. We have a choice to decide what we want, good or bad. The only thing in life that God binds together is marriage and that is if both agree.

I wont be shocked if people in the former Soviet said the same thing - God brought us together, lets stay together, we will suffer if we break up, and other yati yati yati. Man is scared of the unknown, thats understandable. However, when the kitchen is on a fire that's fixing to take the house down then its time to get out. Get out and build a new one bro. Its only fools that would stay in the titanic when its going down and pretend - oh no this is unsinkable, its God's ship, he built it so it can't sink. Negro it will!

Nigeria will sink faster than a titanic because there'e no love or anything that binds us together except oil money and mutual suspicion. How can such nation move forward? How can we not sink when Boko Haram is audacious to make a video where a citizen's throat is slit? How can we not sink when citizens are killing eachother in the Jos and even eating the flesh to show their fellow citizens how prepared they are for war? How can we not sink when a section of the country think they're born to rule?

Look at what we call a nation today, is it not a joke? When are we going to get off this ship, is it when Nigeria clocks 300 million in population with 50 million Almajiris to reboot the jihad every now and then? Do you see the size of Nigeria? you think it can take in 300 million people? Yeah right! If we wait any longer, considering how disjointed and hateful we're now, I guarantee you it'll be one hell of catastrophe for Nigeria. Lets change direction while we can.

11 Likes

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
Why is he enriching the Ijaw people and leaving the Igbos behind? I thought the Igbos voted massively for him? No one seems to be talking of the 2nd Niger Bridge

5 Likes

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
lygn19:
Pls don't make me laugh...lol''' with everything in Nigeria scewed at ur favour ur region is not still standing, is it when d southerners go and all doz criminal priviledges re gone that u ppl will be able to stand?
u refusin to acknwlge d fact wont chnge a tin bro..
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by ikweremilitant: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Donmams: As most of you are aware, the Federal Govt just paid $326 million to Tompolo's Company. In case you don't know that's over 50 billion Naira. GEJ is stealing the country's resources with the help of the Niger Delta militants. Look closely, the stealing of Crude Oil has reached epic proportions even though Niger Delta militants have been given contracts to guard the Nation's oil installations.

ure sufrn frm mad cow disease

1 Like

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2013

You are spot on, bros. I have said the same thing many times. Bayloaf, Tompolo and tens of other militants went on military training in France, Netherlands, and Ukraine. For what purpose those guy were sent to undergo military training? Let them go ahead, we shall defeat them when it's time to fight.
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by boneruns(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
payless:

You are spot on, bros. I have said the same thing many times. Bayloaf, Tompolo and tens of other militants went on military training in France, Netherlands, and Ukraine. For what purpose those guy were sent to undergo military training? Let them go ahead, we shall defeat them when it's time to fight.

Bros, will you be fighting from America, or over the internet?

1 Like

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
boneruns:

Bros, will you be fighting from America, or over the internet?

Let's wait and see what happens. Fighting war is not about carrying weapons alone.
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by stebell(m): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
lygn19: As far as the money he is amassing does not come from any useless groundnut pyramid,,, its nobody's business.
Guy, take 1Million likes for my sake.
God bless yu.

2 Likes

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by stebell(m): 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
payless:

Ram, na to open ur mouth wide de talk rubbish. Where yu wan D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fight.
Cowards

1 Like

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by PointB: 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sam_Ikenna:

No, what we need is to call a spade a spade. If you think Igbo is the problem kick them out. If its Yoruba, slice them out. If its Arewa, by all means get them out of here.

There's no power that's holding us together, I'm not that dumb to be a fatalist. Not that I'm calling you one but I think you're giving back to God the choice he gave us when he made man. We have a choice to decide what we want, good or bad. The only thing in life that God binds together is marriage and that is if both agree.

I wont be shocked if people in the former Soviet said the same thing - God brought us together, lets stay together, we will suffer if we break up, and other yati yati yati. Man is scared of the unknown, thats understandable. However, when the kitchen is on a fire that's fixing to take the house down then its time to get out. Get out and build a new one bro. Its only fools that would stay in the titanic when its going down and pretend - oh no this is unsinkable, its God's ship, he built it so it can't sink. Negro it will!

Nigeria will sink faster than a titanic because there'e no love or anything that binds us together except oil money and mutual suspicion. How can such nation move forward? How can we not sink when Boko Haram is audacious to make a video where a citizen's throat is slit? How can we not sink when citizens are killing eachother in the Jos and even eating the flesh to show their fellow citizens how prepared they are for war? How can we not sink when a section of the country think they're born to rule?

Look at what we call a nation today, is it not a joke? When are we going to get off this ship, is it when Nigeria clocks 300 million in population with 50 million Almajiris to reboot the jihad every now and then? Do you see the size of Nigeria? you think it can take in 300 million people? Yeah right! If we wait any longer, considering how disjointed and hateful we're now, I guarantee you it'll be one hell of catastrophe for Nigeria. Lets change direction while we can.

Well said my brother.

I also wonder why we MUST live together with all these mutual suspicion and zero national cohesion.

1 Like

Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by lovelyronke20(f): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
Nah I dont think this is going to happen
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by ba7man(m): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
Abeg, when una start una war, we don't want refugees streaming into the south-west ooo...!!!!
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Willy2willy: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
ba7man: Abeg, when una start una war, we don't want refugees streaming into the south-west ooo...!!!!
war wit who
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Chamackh(m): 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
It pains me the most when people keep saying that the owners of oil are thieves. While the groundnut and cocoa in their backyard belong to them.
Re: How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria by Willy2willy: 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
payless:
Why are u afraid, Niger Republican Guards are not going to encroach into your territory, don't know reason why you should be afraid. The days of Nigeria are Numbered

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku / [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors / Dino Melaye's Thuggish Behavior. Shouting And Fighting: VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.