Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. (51729 Views)

Nigeria’s Female 4 X 400m Relay Team Set New Record In Beijing This Morning / Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) / Suicide bombers Die In Failed Plot At Super Eagles Match In Ethiopia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by LUDE(m): 3:38am On Oct 16, 2013
francisbiz:
YOU WERE HUNGRY AND WE GAVE YOU BREAD TO HUNGER NO MORE!
BUT WE WERE THIRSTY INSTEAD OF WATER YOU THREW STONES AT US!
Just here these cushitics - cursed-by-products of inter racial ssexx; always trying to justify their barbarism.
No wonder you were cursed to hunger till eternity; lazy beggars.
Ghana has just trashed egypt, Burkina-Faso, Nigeria, cameroun and cote de voir all NEGEROID AFRICANS are almost through to Brazil.
NEGROIDS WILL BE THE ONLY RACE THAT WILL REPRESENT AFRICA IN 2014 WORLD CUP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

"i lift my voice to you, you are an Awesome GOD" sing with us and you your eternal curse may be forgiven.
Are you retarded? What's wrong with you? Dude you need to get laid. I had no idea you guys were this nasty. I just came here to explain to you that it was an isolated incident, here you are talking about interracial sex, calling us lazy beggars. Whats wrong with you people? Internet Gangster. I'm done with you bruh.
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by LUDE(m): 4:15am On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by francisbiz: 7:24am On Oct 16, 2013
LUDE:
Are you retarded? What's wrong with you? Dude you need to get laid. I had no idea you guys were this nasty. I just came here to explain to you that it was an isolated incident, here you are talking about interracial sex, calling us lazy beggars. Whats wrong with you people? Internet Gangster. I'm done with you bruh.

"Now you tell me who won
I see them, they run (ha ha)
They don't wanna see us
Whole cushitc Mafia clique
Dressing up trying to be us
How the Bleep they gonna be the Mob?
When we always on out job
We millionaire's
Winning ain't fair
But somebody got to do it

Oh yah antelopes (uh)
You wanna ffuck with us
You Little young ass motherffuckers
Don't one of you cushitics got sickle-cell or something
You're fucking with me, ?
You Bleep around and catch a seizure or a heart-attack
You better back the Bleep up
Before you get smacked the Bleep up
This is how we do it on our side
Any of you cushees from east-freaker that want to bring it,
Bring it.
But we ain't singing,
We bringing drama
Bleep you and your mother fucking mama.
We're gonna kill all you mother fuckers.
Now when I came out, I told you it was just about football.
Then everybody had to open their mouth with a mother fucking opinion
Well this is how we gonna' do this:
Bleep ethiopia,
Bleep somalia,
Bleep hamitics as a semi-race, antelopes , and as a Humus ffucking crew.
And if you want to be down with NEGROIDS,
Then Bleep you too.
Famine, Bleep you too.
All you mother ffuckers,
ffuck you too.
(take money, take food)
All of y'all drought ffuckers,
Bleep you, die slow motherfucker.
My four four (.44 magnum) make sure all your kids don't grow.
You cushitics-players can't be us or see us.
We mother ffuckin' Thug Life riders.
NEGROIDS till' we die.
Out here in THE RAIN FOREST, cusheee
We warned ya'
We'll bomb on you DUST-ffuckers.
We do our job.
You think you the mob, antelope, we the motherffuckin' mob
Ain't nothing but killers
And the real niggas, all you loosers feel us.
Our shit goes triple and four quadruple
You hamits laugh 'cause our players got guns under their motherffuckin' boots
You know how it is and we drop records they felt
You BYPRODUCTS OF INTERRACIAL SEX can't feel it
We the realist
Bleep 'em.
We Bad Boy killers"

1 Like

Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by Ekstraz(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2013
This guy sabi edit oh! U too much jor……
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by UdekeJ(m): 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nothing will happen in calabar! If we know better than them its time to show it. Thank God its a minor injury Nosa, i wish u quick recovery.
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by teemoney1(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
I knw it ll be happen,and if it our country such thing ll never happen.
CAF&FIFA shud look into it
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by naptu2: 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
[size=14pt]Ethiopian FA to investigate 'attack on Nigeria team bus'[/size]

The Ethiopian Football Association has said it will investigate Nigeria's claim fans attacked their team bus after the countries' World Cup play-off in Addis Ababa on Sunday.

Nigeria said midfielder Nosa Igiebor (pictured) was injured when the bus windows were shattered as the team left the stadium after their 2-1 win - and they have reported the incident to Fifa.

Newly-elected Ethiopian FA president Juniedin Basha said: "We saw the reports that Nigeria's bus was attacked and a player was injured.

"Tuesday was a holiday in Ethiopia so we couldn't do anything about it, but we will work with the security forces to investigate what has actually happened and hopefully respond soon."

The two teams will meet in Calabar for the second leg of the play-off on 16 November.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24552988
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
naptu2:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24552988

According to Wizkid, "plenty men shall fall that day since they crossed our lane oo oh, all their men shall fall that day since they crossed our lane oo oh"

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men / Anthony Joshua Replies Amir Khan Over Cheating Accusations / Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.